Chapter 7 : Speed Dating

My Fake Wife

YangSeungho'sPOV:

 I just got a packet today and guess what ? I'm getting married ! Yay, really big news -.- Ugh, I can't understand my dad at all. First, he told everyone at the press office that me and Wooyoung are getting married and about an hour ago, Wooyoung ditch and went to the mall today. Then three minutes ago- MY DAD PLAN ME TO GO TO A SPEED DATING GAME IN DOWNTOWN ! Work, dating and myself does not go well together. The next thing you know I can make girls to have a heartattack. Maybe I should talk to Soyeon about this. This, whatever, is getting out of control. As you don't know, me and Soyeon are bestfriends.

We both know each other when we want to become the class president back in highschool. As you can see, I won. Just like a freaking boss. Like always. Now, she works for me. She mostly do everything I told her to like do my work homework, or clean my desk, or even cooks for me, but in the end, I mostly do it. She is a ice princess who can struck random people with lighting. I bet you must be thinking " Man, you two do alot of things together. Do you like her ? " Well, first of all, yes, because we're bestfreind. Second, I like her as a friend or, you can say, like a sister and third, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. EVER.

The next thing you know, I dragged my foot to her work office. I read the sign with pretty pink letters uptop of my head. " Miss Park Soyeon. " Okay, I'm pretty sure this is her office. I can't even count how many time I came here. Maybe 5 ? 15 ? I, suddenly, found a new sign infront of my face, which scared me to death. Oh, and this one is in pretty bold letters " If you're Seungho, goodbye please. " Have I see that sign somewhere ? Oh, yeah. Right. The bathroom. My own bathroom.

You see, four days ago, I invited Soyeon over for dinner because my mom wants to see her, well actually, I brung her over because I want her to help me on a project that is totally due last year, and we ate and talk and ate some more and drink liquor and talk some more and clean in the end. Then finally she ask me if she can use my bathroom. Like a gentleman, I nodded which mean yes. About an hour later, I didn't see her come out from my bathroom. I went up to my room and guess what ? She had sneak out from my bathroom window, leaving behind my one and only pink key over the sink counter. She did again, I thought.

That night I was about to go sleep, I found a big poster in front of my mirror- it was from Soyeon. I had the feeling. I read " Seungho " How nice is she to put my name in pink colors. It'll be nicer if she didn't broke my bathroom window. " Thanks for the dinner and I'm sure I'll pay you soon " Yeah, right. You and your talk. Did you know you broke my bathroom window ? " I enjoy you and your mother talk. It'll be nice if you and I had a talk " After you broke my window, I feel like I don't want to talk to you. I rather punch instead " Not also, but will you please do your own work ? You still haven't finish the project that I told you to do. Yah, are you watching again ? Do you want me to kill you ? By tomorrow morning, I'm sure I'll smack you very hard that I'd kill your brain cells. Oh, also if you see the sign ' If you're Seungho, goodbye please ' it means, GO AWAY UNTIL YOU ARE FINISH WITH MY POSTER " 

--

" I want you to help me find a right woman for me " I told her without looking at her. I amitted it. I think her eyes are scary due to my bossy attudite around her. Back in highschool days, Soyeon had always a mean face. Whether to the boy she likes or to me, she had always had it. I think her face is glued to her brain. 

" You want me to find a right woman for you- I don't get it ? " She began. Here goes her face " Are you getting married ? " Oh, nevermind. Forget what I just said. I thought she would hit me on my shoulders.

" I thought you knew ? "  I was confused. Very confused. Suddenly, she finally hitted me. Right in the stomach.

" Of course I knew. Aish, your father told me even before you were born. I knew everything. " She scouded about to leave her to her office. So, she KNEW ?!?!?! SHE KNEW EVERYTHING ?!  This wasted my time about coming over here and talk to her.

" Yah, so you knew everything ? " I repeated. " So why didn't you tell me in the first place ? I have to waste my time, coming over here to talk to you. Do you know how hard is that ? I have to leave my guest to talk to you.  "

" Seungho, I knew you for a long time and I sure do know no one has surpass your office " She said, covering her body with the door. " So, when do the speed dating start ? " She suddenly ask me. HOW DO I SUPPOSE KNOW ?!

" About an half of a hour. 30 minutes " I replyed, scratching my head. I can't tell whether she is mad or not, but I think she is planning something.

" Good " She led out a devilish smirk. " Well, see you in 30 minutes " . She said, closing the door on me. She planning something isn't she ? Sometimes, I don't get this girl.

--

" I like tomatoes, shoes, money, makeup, dogs, ramen, sushi, and flowers. Oh, and I like chocolates with nuts cover with vinalla cream and very big money. Unless you want to buy me gold. " I looked at her paper on the table. Her name is Kim Hieech. Her age is 23, so she is just 3 years younger. Wow, I'm impressed. This girl has good looks, great body, and a nice smile. Maybe I like her.

" NEXT ! " Soyeon yelled, sitting next to me, smacking her hands on the table. Oh, right. I forgot. Soyeon was sitting next to me and I told her if she doesn't like the girls from the start, then yell next . Here we go again. Suddenly, a cute tall girl was sitting infront of us. She has black hair and has a mini-slim pink dress on. She smiles.

" Hello. My name is Michelle Ly " She gave Soyeon a handshake. " I guessed you have met me already " She said to Soyeon as she gave me a flirty eye. " Do you want to talk ? Outside ? Alone ?" This girl is number 222 and she wants to talk to me ? Is she flrting with me ? I looked at Soyeon worried with her eyes lock on that Michelle girl.

" Soyeon, are you okay ? Do you want water ? "  I ask her, but she didn't listen to me.

" Will it be okay if you talk to me instead ? Outside; alone. Right now " What is so wrong with this girls ? Am I the only one that feels like a third wheeler ? Aish, girls, man. Suddenly, those two went out. I made a face and a bunch of girls in line wants to talk to me. I made a lip and found Wooyoung next me me, waving at the girls, making them spazz.

" YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?! " I yelled at him as he is still waving at the girls.

" I overheard Dad talking about you and this dating place here, so I wanted to come " He said still waving. " So, have find your woman yet ? "

" Nah, I'm done with girls " I stuff, organzing the papers " I'm thinking I'm going home early today, doe " . Quickly, Wooyoung hold my fate and stop waving.

" Maybe you can meet my woman " He began. He had a woman . " She is waiting in my office to meet you. Maybe you want to come with me instead ? "

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

I just came from a huge debate this morning and then I suddenly found Jieun in Soyeon's office. Hey, she is wearing my favorite color- yellow.   

LovelyBluesays: Hellllooooo! Readers. I figured that you guys need a rest today, so I updated one of my story. Also, I deleted my other story " Night Long Dead " because I felt that it was very difficult to update two of my stories at the same time. Please understand. I am having a difficult in school too. BUT LETS ENJOY THIS UPDATION ! THANKS ALSO FOR THE 33 SUBSCRIBERS ! I LOVE YOU ALL ! COMMENT AND KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING ! IF I HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW, I'LL GIFT YOU WOOYOUNG AND IU TOGETHER ! GOOYBYE !