Chapter 19 : Skeletons

My Fake Wife

ThirdPerson'sPOV:

" I'm telling you she is not a missing person ! I didn't do anything to her. I didn't touch her, ual assualt her, or anything like that " A heard voice yelling in the middle of nowhere. " Who you do think I am ? A ert man running up to girls, grabbing and touching them ? Don't you ever heard about a little sick thing called germs, Officer ? "

" Well, I do know that a young, maybe underage, girl is sleeping at the back of your car seat. Mr, uh, Jang ". Wooyoung turn back to look at that young underage girl. It was Jieun, who's sleeps like a sleepy beauty to mind the thought that Wooyoung looks like a ual offender to the cop. Everything goes bad when Jieun is here.

" You think she's underage ? Tch, woah. Does she really look that young to you ? Is your retina blurry ? " Wooyoung screams, pointing at Jieun " Can't you, Officer, see all those wrinkles winking at her eyes ? At center of her forehead. " The Officer took a look at Jieun's eyes and forehead. He did see some wrinkles, but soonly glazed at Jieun's beauty. Wooyoung stared at the officer, thinking why did he take so long just to find one or many thousands of ancient wrinkles on her face. By then, the officer had fallen for her beauty. 

" Neh, I can see some wrinkles... " The officer dreamly authorized with a notebook and a handy pen within his right hand. 

"  See, I told you. She's old. " Wooyoung said; kept on noticing that the officer was not done looking at Jieun. " But then ... aren't giving me back my driver lisence ? Officer Kim ? " The officer didn't reply to Wooyoung's question, but drools of uncritter living germs starts forming at the edge of his mouth. " Officer Kim ? " He repeated, losing his formal. The next thing you know, Wooyoung blocked the officer sight of Jieun, who's still sleeping.

The officer cleared his throat with a cough and forgot what did Wooyoung ask before. " Since she's not awake yet, we need a secure answer to let you go. You two are coming with me to the station. " The officer handed over a pink ticket to Wooyoung as he walk away to his protrol car. In disbelief, Wooyoung walks behind him with a held face.

" Officer, me and my car had been stuck out here for a day without any signal or any food and you want me to go to the station with you when you just saw that my car wasn't running ? What is your job anyway, Officer ? Aren't you suppose to be helping people ? " 

" I am. I'm taking you to the station with me. " A sigh lead out from Wooyoung's mouth. A ert officer that's what you are. Wooyoung thought.

--

" Officer Kim, I don't think he would never do that to me. We were stuck in the middle of nowhere after his car broke down, so it made us spend the night together. Nothing harming to me." Jieun carefully explained with Wooyoung's yawning. " Ah- after that we came to the station. "

" So, he did nothing harmful to you like touch you or assulted you - "

" Yah, have I not explain it too well for you ? " Wooyoung interrupted. The officer nodded and sigh.

" Okay, just let me get paper for you to sign then you guys are outta here. " The officer sweetly smile at Jieun as he rolled his rolly chair backwards to a doc of files boxes around the floor. Wooyoung inch.

" You like it don't you ? " Wooyoung suddenly question her.

" Mwo ? Like what ? " Jieun was dumbfounded when Wooyoung asked that question. 

" Nevermind. Not important anymore. " He change his mind. Slowly, the officer rolled back to the desk with a file of the Jang family. " Okay. Here it is- ah. Woah, there's a lot of file complains about you, Mr. Jang Wooyoung. Car lawsuits, company lawsuits, and even clothes lawsuits. Do you have some portray over the summer, Mr. Jang ? "

" They are like skeletons. " Wooyoung confessed, stealing the file away from the officer's hand. " So, where do we sign ? On the X ? " The officer stoled back the file and handle it to Jieun.

" We'll get to that in just a minute. But however, Mrs. Lee, what is your relationship between Mr. Jang ? You seems like a nice lady to be with a man with misfortune ." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

" Neh ? My relationship ? " Jieun paused a bit before Wooyoung suddenly wrapped his arm over her shoulder and pulled her fragail body close until a buck muscle touch her hands.

" What kind of misfortune you talking about, Officer Kim ? A bad fortune or a good fortune ? " Wooyoung joked. " Right, yebo ? " Jieun was disgusted.

She whispers, " Rule number 5- No touching " Without a reply Wooyoung carelessly went and grab Jieun's hand.

" Yebo ? " He hardens his time " Why don't we tell him the truth ? We're married right ? "

--

On a cool day where their honeymoon so bad, a couple came out from the doors of the poilice station with an act that the officer felt for. They steps out the brick wall and waits for a cab that Wooyoung had just call 3 minutes ago. " What was that for ? " Jieun asked as she was also waiting for the cab.

" Mwo ? " Wooyoung lied. " What was ? " He turned to his left to find Jieun's ugly looking face. " Ah, when I wrap you around my arms and touch your hands. You were talking about that ? Of course, it was an act. We need to get away from him anyway." A chuckle suddenly came from .

" Not that. Of course, I know it was an act. You touch me first. " Jieun smiled " I was talking about earlier when you ask me if I like how Officer Kim kept on smiling at me. What that based on jealousy ? " Wooyoung puzzled a cough.

" You think I'm jealous ? On how a old man kept on smiling at you ? Tch. " Wooyoung smirk. " Child's play. " 

" Ah, so that was it's for " The cab quickly stopped in front of them. " Then thanks. On how you block that ert officer. I thought I would go crazy, but I guess not. " Jieun turned to Wooyoung and lean a warm smile, making him smirk. Then, Jieun slowly enter the cab. Following behind her, Wooyoung enter too.

" But then, you were awake the whole time ? " Wooyoung question as the same time the cab flee off.

" Neh, when you even told him to look for my wrinkles. You are disgusting. " Wooyoung chuckle and saw Jieun's white face. He suddenly felt a warm beating inside his chest. Of course, he ignore it. Even too, it's beating.

--

YangSeungho'sPOV:

I grabbed her by her arm, spinning her around to face me. By a second, I felt a slap across my cheeks. It's burns like hell.

 

--

Author's Note:

 Hey, readers. Long time no read, right ? Well, here's chapter 19. Please subcribe and enjoy. I believe this chapter is a little long, but I'll update soon. I have homework to do. BYE !