Chapter 1 : Lets Introduce the Troublemakers

My Fake Wife

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I can feel that hot breath whispering in my ear, telling me to wake up and start a new day. I led out a big smile, wanting to hear it again. It kept on calling me and calling me, seducing me to be with her. I mean is this a dream or what ?! Man, if this is a dream-Best dream ever !

" Come here; come here " The voice kept on seducing me . I followed her behind and damn ! Her is so- ahem. Sorry, I really need to get a hold of myself, but I can't take my eyes off of her. " Jang Wooyoung " She said my name, laying me down on the bed as she went on top of me. " I want you tonight " As in my dream, I rolled my eyes, can't stand how she said that. I want you tonight . I want her tonight ... maybe for dinner .

" Do you want me ? " She said rubbing my hair. I took a look around the room behind us and it was damn dark. I couldn't see the girl who I am about to sleep with and I don't even know if she is pretty or not. Aish-come on ! I just wanted to see her face. " Do you want me ? " She repeated again . Heck YEAH I do. More than a million of time. " Do you know what I always wanted to do ? " She ask me.

I put my hand on her black, cold cheeks. " Mwo ? " I reply, with a smile. " What are you going to do ? "

" This " She said-wet.

--

" AHHHHHHHH " Are you freaking kidding me-my pants is wet. " Aish, really ? " I mumbled to myself in annyoance. I can tell I'm fully awake now. I wipe the water off my pants and look at the time. " 6:56 ? " It's too early to wake up. As quickly as you know, my eyes became droopy. The only thing I can see is blurriness-sleep.

" Yah, if you are going to back to sleep again, I'm pretty sure I'm going to dump more water on you "  A voice came. Wait, I know that stupid voice.

" Yah, Seungho. " I call out his name, not taking the chance. " Go away " Like seriously, go away . I really need to go back to my seducing dream.

" Seungho ? " He repeated. " Yah. I am your Hyeong. Hyeong "

" Am I your puppy or something ? " I ask him, still looking for my dream as he led out a small chuckle.

" Really ? Yah, were you last night ? " He ask out of the blue, making me stood up from bed. " Why do you have girls magzines on your floor ? Were you looking for something ? "

" What did you just say ? " I questioned him. I was last night ?!?! Aish, no wonder I have those dreams. I stood up from bed and went to my floor with ladies magzines. " Ahh, this " I reply with a low voice. He caught me. Suddenly, I felt a good, big tap on my shoulder.

" Tch, you are stilling acting the same from last time " Seungho complain, shaking his head like he is ashame with me. " I'll see you later at the office . The meeting is at 7:30 . Don't be late " Quickly, Seungho left my Condo, making my little rich apartment quiet.

" What do you mean I'm still acting the same ? " I mock him after he left " You're not acting the same " I took off my shirt, revealing my 6 abs and went inside to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. As you know it, I'm taking a shower. 10 mintues later-7:06.

I came out with a texudo, black tie, and a yellow sticky hair. I slip in my slacks and was thinking. I was thinking why did Seungho said I'm still acting the same. For 7 years now, I live by myself. I'm 23 and I'm single. No wife, no girlfriends, or no children. I'm just by myself. I'm alone in this world where my half wasn't there anymore. Since my grandma passed away,3 years ago, I have no one to talk to-only my brother, who you already met, Yang Seungho.

Although we don't have the same last name, we have the same dad's. We treat each other equality and help each other when we're both in trouble. I just don't know anymore. I live in a Condo, which worth half of a million, and nobody is there to greet me at the door, telling me that they will miss me. I found myself lost sometimes. I felt the world had gone tuff when she had pass away.

My father don't even respect me in what am I doing. He's only looking forwarding me to take control after his company when he is retired. He offers Seungho the same deal, but he knocks it off, saying that I am much better a handeler than him. Well, not gonna lie, I am. Every where I go, you know, like walking on the missing streets of Seoul or looking at screaming ladies who chases after me, I would always felt a warmth soul inside me that something on this very spot is home. I would always passed my grandma's old cookie store, reminding me that she always have made my favorite one- chocolate chips with vinalla cream. I will always see a young grown lady walked by my grandma's store everyday when I'm heading to work-guess she's not here today.

7:15 . I'm almost there.

" Good morning, Mr Jang " said my-use-to-be coworker. I bowed, you know. 

" Hello, Miss ....." Uh-oh . I forgot her name . " MIssssssesss. Aha. " Change the subject. Change the subject. " How are you doing today ? " I greet her by slapping the table not to create a awkwardness. " Do you like the job ? Do you see any cute guys coming in ? Including me ? " The woman her scary brown eyebrown forward up like a zebra.

" I'm 46 " She reply in a mad tone.

" 46 what ? " I repeated her back. Gosh, I am so stupid-Can I just redo this scene ?! The woman slam the papers that she was holding between her fingers onto the desk.

" I'm 46 years old " She screams " And I do not like young cocky man like you ! "

Wow. It looks here I just create a BIG problem. Nice going, Wooyoung. Day 156 of work and this is where you are going to start -________________-

I took a look around the desktop and found everybody, I meant EVERYBODY, was looking at me. I led out a big smile and found Seungho smacking me at the back of the head. " Nice going, dork snob " He whisper, bowing and saying sorry.

" She started it " I mumble and notice everyone in the building leaving the scene, BUT  that evil woman- hopes she quit. Suddenly, I found myself dragged by Seungho to the office. " Yah, do you think she have a mental problem ? " I ask him, rubbing the back of my head.

Seungho open the door and went to sit on the sofa. " Don't you think you have a mental problem ? " I stared at him, acting how funny he is-no, he is not . He at being funny. One time when we went camping he told me a joke that is not funny at all- " Knock;knock " He said .

" What ? " I answer, ingoring him.

" Guess who ? " He ask, acting cute-ew . Cute my .

" Who ? "

" Wooyoung ? "

" Wooyoung who ? "

" Wooyoung who can not stop rainbowing " Ugh, seeee ! I told you, it's not funny at all ! Anyways, back to the normal.

" Yah, Wooyoung are you even listening to me ? " Seungho claimed. No, I hate your moving mouth.

" Yeah, I heard you " I lied.

" Then lets go " He move his head to symbol-get out .

" To where ? " I ask him, with happiness .

" To the meeting " He said with his little devil eyes. 

" Right. " I played along. Great, guys . Now I have to read . Terrible; I have to meet old guys. " This is going to be fun "

--

" Four square and 6 years ago - "

" Yah Wooyoung ?! " Seungho whisper my name, pounding on the table across from me . " Yah, wake up ".

" Hm ? " I mumble, rubbing my eyes . Did I feel asleep ? " What do you want, Abraham Licoln ? " I said in a tireding voice, going back to sleeping.

" Aish, this guy " Seungho getting annoyed . For a second I thought I heard nothing what he said, but afterall I'm getting out from the meeting, right ? Ahh, let just go to slee-

" WOOYOUNG ?! "

" Mwo ?!? Wae ?!?! What did I do ?! "  Ahhhh my ... " Scared me to death " I said, while rubbing my head. " Neh, appa ? " Quickly and harmlessly, my dad close the door on me. And guess where I am ? Outside from the door, away from the meeting.

" At least let me sleep for a minute " I mumbled, before Seungho opened the door with his ugly face . " Here we go again "

--

The meeting was over a and hour ago. And there I am-in my car, going to see my grandma's store. That meeting was so long; I thought I was going to die of boredom. Even though I didn't do anything and my own father kicked me out, well why not go and visit. I never had fun in my whole life, geesh. Traffic.

" Oh, that one lady " I said to myself, parking my car in front of the store. Huh, I never seen her around before ? I got out from the car and she was standing there alone, staring at the window. " Why would she be in this late ? " I said, going up to stand next to her. Is she here to buy cookies ? Is she poor ? Does she even notice me ? I took in a closer look and I think I found the girl in my dream. 

 IU'sPOV:

I saw him today, dairy, again .

--

LovelyBlueSays: What did you think ? Is it okay ? Do you like it ? A quick chapter, but let celebrate ! Januaray the Second is here ! Lets eat icecream, even though I don't have icecream here,but if you have it at home, celebrate ! LOOOl, enjoy and subcribe . Please comment for some feedbacks. Can't wait for 2PM's comeback ! And I am sorry for not updating on the First. My family has been moving around the new new year for the past week: Changing ideas, whole families coming , eating and cleaning . -.- . I even had no sleep for 4 days. BYeeee !