Chapter 15 : Honeymoon BABY !

My Fake Wife

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 " Quickly we have to get out " Wooyoung shouted when we are still in our wedding clothes. I was tormenting. I was really confuse. Wait, we have a honeymoon to catch ? He didn't say anything like that back in the dressing room. Since when we book a honeymoon ?   

" Mw-mwo ? Wa-waeyo ? " I stuttered, watching Wooyoung getting out from the limo. I did the same thing as he did when he wave the limo diver a hands up to drive away. " But we're still in our weddi- ". Quickly, Wooyoung ran into the airport and left me running behind him.

" Ah, . " He yelled, looking at his watch. We had entered the airport and it was super huge. Every person in the building was staring at us. I really mean S T A R I N G like we were born models. I cover my face like I was embarass. Well, I am embarass. I'm running in a public place with my wedding dress on. Totally embarassing. Suddenly, far away where I am standing, Wooyoung was at the end of the front desk, asking for help. I don't even know how did he get there so fast. Is he superman or something ?

" Excuse me " Whisper by a bistander. I look at the woman besides me as she presented me a gift bag " Take care of this well." I glare at her not even knowing who she is. " It's a gift bag from my shop. It's very special to use at night. " I was anxious to open the bag, but Wooyoung quickly ran over where I'm standing and grabbed my hand.

" Bailli ". He said, dragging my body like a toy. He my side and ran towards the door to the airplane. I didn't expect that I was running in the airport with my wedding dress on. Expectly with Wooyoung next to me, holding my hands when I can't even run in high heels. Damn, you high heels and damn you, honeymoon.

" Where are we going ? " I ask, but he just kept on running straight. " Yah, I'm asking you. Where are we going ? " I ask again, but he didn't answer me. He ran into the airplane as we cut in front of line.Now I know where we're going. JeJu Island.

" Right in time, president. " The flight attentance greets. He bowed in his tux as I try to catch my breath. " Right this way, sir. " He said then he lead the way. I, who still in my wedding dress, and Wooyoung, who still also in his wedding tux, follow behind him as people sitting on the passager seats are staring at us.

" Um, this is the right flight to JeJu Island, right ? " Wooyoung ask the flight attentance. He turned around and showed our class A seats around the corner. He didn't answer, but I just kept staring at him. Right now, I'm having a weird feeling that we're on the wrong flight.

" Excuse me? I'm sorry I don't speak Korean. " He said, pointing our seats. I kinda rolled my eyes as the flight attentance as he kept on smiling at us.

" Ah,well... " I can see that Wooyoung was trying to speak slowly to him. " This air...plane, uh, flight to, uh, big ... big JeJu I- " 

" Everyone. Hello, this is your poilet speaking. " The poilet suddenly interupted Wooyoung. " Everyone had a good day, right ? Well, this is even a greater day today. I hope me and you will get along as we will take our 4 hour ride to one of the top 30 Islands in Korea. Honeymoon lovers, couple lovers, and even single lovers will take a travel to the end of the Top Four in town. I would like to annouce that please put seatbelt on and listen to the safetly put mode guide. Thank you and please have a good trip. " As the annoucement was finish, Wooyoung and I turned back to the flight attentance and explained to him if this is the right plane to JeJu Island and he kept on noddling his head to us and I kept on noddling my head back to him.

Suddenly, Wooyoung sat his down onto the seat and the flight attentence walked away. " What did he say ? Is this the right flight ? " I ask him as I sat down too.

" Uh. We're on the right flight. " He said, closing his eyes. " But, did you know he was Japanese ? " I stare at Wooyoung with my droppy eyes, showing how much trouble I went through. " He commented on us, saying that we are a good looking couple. I'm shocked." I slowly can tell that Wooyoung was making a fool out of me. Tch, me and Wooyoung ? How can I describe us ? Ah, well, I can only describe Wooyoung if you want to know. " Anyway, lets get some sleep. We have a interview tomorrow. "

" Neh ? " I was in shock. Wooyoung haven't told me that we're going to do a interview. I thought a honeymoon is just a honeymoon where lovers relax. In addition, me and Wooyoung are not lovers. We are strangers. Even though we met in our childhood. " How do we suppose to do that ? So, you're telling me that we're sleeping in our wedding clothes ? In the airplane ? " Wooyoung glance at me and rolled his eyes back like if he was possesed.

" What bad things that can happen to us ? "

--

" So this is our 5 star hotel ? " I pouted with my sight stuck on a little reglious one story house infront of us both. The house was small and had a huge patote farm out in the back. It darkens as the high fence color fade into cold black. No, actually it doesn't have a high fence, but a dark roof. I can't open my mouth, but to love it. I'm used to this kind of things. I used to live in one with my parents- my mom and it felted lovely. But with Wooyoung ... I think I rather drown myself in a nearby lake.

" I think my mom gave us the wrong address. " Wooyoung rechecked as I walked towards the house. His phone suddenly lights up a bright light, giving me a spam. I sqinted my eyes because it was dark outside and cold too. I am still in my wedding dress, guys. I should of change it when the flight attentions ask me if I want pajamas -.- Damn, you Wooyoung. Always sleep talk in your dream.

" Ani, I think this should be the place ". I said, looking around the house. " But, wae. I don't think anyone live he- " Suddenly, the door bam open, causing me to trip backwards in my wedding dress. A old man hastly walk out and shivers his nose.

" Hm ? I thought I just hear people talking. " He said about to walk back in until he spotted Wooyoung's big head from ahead. " Who ? Ah, oh my- YAH, YAH ! YEABO ! YEABO ! YEABO ! " The old man yelled as he didn't see me on the floor. I mean he is really old. I think he has very bad eye sight since I had to stand up by myself.

" Mwo ~ Yeabo. Don't you know that I'm getting ready ? " A old woman with sparkling pearls around her neck came running to her husband. Quickly, she spotted me infront of the door and whimper. " And who are you ? " She said, looking at me. " Are you those bargin people that bargin victoria secret ? " I blinked.

" N-neh ? Ani- " Suddenly, Wooyoung came running after me and stopped with a shock in his face.

" Noona ? Shin Noona ? " Wooyoung's voice whisper.

" Wooyoung ? "

--

" I'm sorry " Wooyoung's older sister, I was told, handed me a pair clothes and sat between her husband. " I didn't know that you two were coming so early. I was told that your plane will land in two more hours. It's a surpirse that I actually met you in real life. " I felted pleasure and bow. " You're very pretty and natural. I'm glad that Wooyoung married you. " I didn't expect this from her. Wooyoung coughs and took off his tux.

" Sorry to bother you two, but, um, I need to take a shower ? " Wooyoung's sister rolled her eyes and slap her husband's thigh.

" Like always. " She said " But anyway, we can talk more, okay ? Lee Jieun-shi ". 

" Neh! ~ " I smile as she walk out. I suddenly turned to Wooyoung who suddenly flaten the wood floor. " I didn't know you have a sister ? " He rolled over to me and suddenly, his eyebrown raise up.

" Wae ? Are you intrested in my personal life ? " He ask. No, I am not intrested.

" Ani. Your personal life is boring. " I sigh and felt something on my lap. I glance and found a pink bag. Ah, I remember now. That one lady presented me when we were at the airport. 

" What's that ? " Wooyoung ask another question. Before I can answer him back, he took the bag away from me and puzzle down to see whats in there. I don't really what that lady gave me, but I hope it's not thos- " Whoa, y " .

" Mwo ? " In the bag, suddenly, Wooyoung pulled out a red y lace undergarment and a red lace bra with a bright neon green congrats card stuck to it. So, this is what the lady gave me ?  WHAT ! Something that I won't EVER gunna wear. I took the card from Wooyoung's hand and quickly read it. " Honeymoon Baby ? " That's all ? What does honeymoon baby even means ? Is that lady ... oh god.

Suddenly, I felt lighting glaze staring at me. I just have a feeling it was Wooyoung. He led out a loud chuckle as I stare at him like it wasn't my fault. It's really not my fault. " Wow. This is so funny and weird at the same time, but really. Are you that eager to make a baby with me ? "

--

ParkSoyeon'sPOV:

 Seungho, why are you that stupid ? Couldn't you see ? I'm right here and you still CAN'T FIND ME WHILE WE PLAY HIDE AND SEEK ! Please feel better when I punch your head into millions of peices when Wooyoung's girlfriend is having a date with another GUY !

 

Author's Note :

     WHOA ! Damn that lady who give Jieun that y lace garments. She had made the story even intresting. Am I right ? Well, sorry from the late updation. July is just not my month this year. Problems and problems -.- But however, what's up with Soyeon's POV ? Wait, Wooyoung's girlfriend is doing what ?! Oh, no. This is very bad. Anyway, 'till the next updation, let me tell you that I'm falling in love with ... 2NEL's Falling in Love MV. I just love the song. Next time. See you soon !