Chapter 2 : I Want a Payment

My Fake Wife

IU'sPOV:

I woke up early today, dairy. The alarm woke me up, causing me to trip and to lauge over my favorite snowglobe that mom gave me for my last birthday. I felt stupid these days without mom. It's really hard living by myself. Christmas passed and I'm living alone without any money to spend with. Today is Day 156 without mom. I'm celebrating with home made bread and milk. You want to join ? Problably not since your a dairy.

" Here you go, mom " I greet to the last thing on earth, a picture of my mom " Eat well and I'll be back, okay ? " I said, leaving the table, knowing that the bread and milk will get cold. I grab my backpack with everything I need. I put on my jacket and slip some shoe on. " Don't wait for me okay ? Umma, I'll be home a bit late. If you're tired, go to sleep well " I began heading towards the door, sheding tears because I know no one will be home saying that they'll miss me.

I took one last at the picture of my mom around the desk and left, closing the door of my shedding, ugly apartment tightly. I put my hood on and unlock my yellow bike. " Umma, mainhe " Suddenly, I felt a breeze going for my face. This reminds me about 3 years ago when I order my first pack of cookies before my mom died. This must sound stupid, but yes. I had never eaten cookies before and never will I.

" Good Morning, Jieun " My uncle greets. Yes, my other name is also Jieun. Lee Jieun. I actually have two names . One, IU, is which my mom called me and the other one, Jieun, everybody just knows. I walked in quietly, getting out the snowglobe I tripped from my backpack.

" I have something here for you " I said, walking to the counter. " Can you fix it ? " I ask " By tomorrow ? "

My uncle took a look at it and couldn't believe his eyes. " Is this the same snowglobe that your mom gave to you ? " I nodded in respond . " How can I fix this ? This snowglobe has rotten everywhere " He said, bonding the snowglobe.

" How much does it cost ? " I suddenly ask as my uncle glance at me. " I've only have 6 dollars and 50 cent left " I counted.

" Well if you wanted that bad, how about the bike over there across the street ? " He offered " You can trade that instead, deal ? " I just stared at him . How am I suposed to go back home ? Aish, how am I suposed to find a job ? " Deal ? " He said again .

" Fine " I sigh, getting out from the store, planning to get my bike . " I should fix the snowglobe by myself instead of giving him my bike " I huffed, unlocking the lock. " Stupid little shop. He is just lucky that he is my un-AHHHHHHHHHH  WHAT THE HECK ?!?! " I screamed, falling to the floor . A stupid car suddenly came and parked where my bike was used to be. Luckily, I got out of the way. Can that stupid driver see me ? " MY BIKE ?!? "

I yelled, seeing my bike being quash under the car tire. I ran back to the car and tired taking out my bike. The diver got out from his car and went to the store in front of me, not knowing I was there. " AISH " I stood up and walked in pain towards him. I saw the man and use my enegry to make him turn to me.

" ARE YOU BLIND ?! " I yelled at his face . " CAN YOU NOT SEE ME ?! " The man's face was hidoues. He was surely shocked that he can't even talk back. " Yah, I am talking to you. Can you- "

" Who the heck are you ? " He finally speak, growing a mad face. " Do you have the right to yell at me in public ? "

" Tch, this guy  " I smirk, putting my hands on my wast. " Do you have the rights to almost kill a person ?! " The guy suddenly turn red. I do not know why, but I think thats the way he gets mad.

" Do you know who I am ? " He ask . No, but you're cute .

" Wae, why does that matters ? "  Oh my god. He's not those rich guys who like to sue right ? I saw his little smirk on his lips as he came closer to me .

" I'm Jang Wooyoung " He stated " I'm the president of CEO Hidments High and the ex-creator. Now does it matters ? " . I was right . Rich people are stubborn . Great, now I am facing a huge problem, but somehow that Jang Wooyoung name reminds me of something . A horse ? My old socks ?  " Why aren't you talking ? You scared ? " 

" Tch, I'm scared ? " I said in a loud voice " Just because I have a bike I'm scared ? Stupid rich people . " I mumbled, not caring if he had heard it or not . Like my mom told me before she died, she told me not to mess with rich people. Well, sorry mom . I will and will soon . After I get his ID " Give it to me " I command, showing him the give-it-to-me hand .

" Mwo ? "

" Give me your ID " I repeated once more " I am going to call the poilice and going to let them know that your broke my bike and almost killed me " .

" This crazy woman " He mumbled.

" Mwo ? " Did this Wooyoung dude just called me crazy ? " Did you just call me crazy ? I am NOT crazy " Quickly, that man was doing the same I did .

" Where's your ID ? Huh ? " He said " I am going to call my laywer and I am going to sue you for talking back at a president " Serouily ? A president ? Tch, president of swaps.

" Fine " I agreed " I'll give my ID if you give me yours " In fact he agreeds, giving me his ID and was waiting until he gets min . Ahahaha, jerk . I don't have an ID . " Thank you for giving . Now I just have to call the poilice and let them know " I played him, crossing over the street to my Uncle's store .

" YAH, HOW ABOUT YOUR ID ? " He shouted before I was in the middle of the street . I turned around and spit out my tounge .

" Mianhe . I can't hear you " I said, running back to the store . For a minute I thought I was safe, but later found that Wooyoung guy chasing me from the back .  " Crap "

" YAH, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY ?! " He manged to say as he trip on the sidewalk on top me " Got you " Quickly and SHOCKILY I found him on top of me, staring at me . I would of panick, but somehow his glaze made me clam. Ah ! Now I remember !

FlashBack:

" Yah, give it to me ! That teddy bear is mine " A little girl shouted, hurting to get her one and only teddy bear.

" Aniyo ! " Yelled back a little boy " This teddy bear is mine now . I got it first " The boy tip his tounge on my teddy bear and by then I knew it . I remember now and remember how he hurted me. It's the same little boy that alway wanted to hurt me. His name was Jang Wooyoung.

FlashBack Ended:

" It's that little dork snob " I mumbled. I wonder if he still have my teddy bear ?

" Woman " He began to stand up, holding something in the air. " I got your ID " . He said so suddenly. As quickly as possible, he grab for his phone. As for me, this stupid guy is killing me. " Hello ? Laywer Park ? Yeah, I'm Wooyoung. I having A LOT of trouble here- "

Do this guy know who I am ? Do this guy remember how he was always bulling me and always calling me a Dork Snob ? I stood up and cleared all my mind from my knee pain. We met him again, Jieun. KILL HIM .

" YAH, JANG WOOYOUNG " I scream, running to him, pushing him down to on the floor . In my mind, I thought this would go safely, but as I actually pulled him down to the floor, it's not what I have planned.

" WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING DOING ? " He shout, feeling voilented.

" GIVE ME MY TEDDY BEAR BACK " I yelled, ready to kill. I stood next to him quickly and raise his right arm-I bite him. Yep, I really bite him. Right in his arm, making him scream like a lady. I do not know if I'm going to left a mark behind, but we're doing well, Jieun. We're doing well. Dear mom, you're right. I am smart.

I saw him today, dairy, again. For the first time of my life, I had never felt this heartbeat.

Wooyoung'sPOV:

This woman is bazarre CRAZY !

 

LovelyBluesays: Yes, a short chapter it is ! LOOOL, I hope you like it and comment plus please subcribe. I have no time to edit. Finals are coming soon and I need to STUDY STUDY . In fact, in this chapter Jieun bit Wooyoung in the arm because she remember who he is. And he is the bully who called her a Dork Snob and also he took her teddy bear away from her. Bad Bad Wooyoung -___- I'll update soon !