Chapter 9 : You're Romeo and I'm The Girl that Your Girlfriend Hate

My Fake Wife

LeeJieun'sPOV:

   " MWO ?! " Wooyoung shouted across the room " I-I thought you are going to say something else ? Like something ... else. " Wooyoung's mom came up to me and, surpisely, checking me out. However, I don't feel very comfortable when his mom was looking at me. It-it was just a freaky feeling. Like you know, um, how to describe this, lets pretend that Wooyoung was checking me out, which I don't think he do and if he does, he'll see a nuckle punch from me and his will get kick, but anyways, have you ever felted those feeling like someone is watching you from behind and suddenly mumble " Oh DAMN ! " - that is how I felt .  

" What to expect, son " She paused as I smile back at her when we made contact. I'm so in love with her eyes. I wonder did she get surgery ? " I didn't also expect you are getting married so quickly. More often right after your dad annouced it yesterday " She said, turning her back to me. I think his mom likes me. We're getting into a really good relationship even though I haven't say a word, yet. " And you dear " She looked at me. 

" N-neh ? Me ? " Of course, I pointed at myself. Who couldn't be me ? Except myself, but Wooyoung's mom was scary at that moment. I would of thought I was about to get killed by a murderer. From the corner of my eye, I can tell Wooyoung might be panicking because he is biting his own finger nails. Haha, how cute of him- I MEAN how weird of ... him. What am I saying ? -.-

" Lee Jieun, am I right ? " Wooyoung's mom question me.

" Neh, Lee Jieun is right " I answer with a pounding heart as she sit with Wooyoung on the couch.

" Would you like to sit down with us ? I would like to show you Wooyoung's baby pictures before we talk about anything serious. " She gave me a hand signal to sit across from them. Oh my, is she kidding me ? I bet Wooyoung must be fat back then. Suddenly and annoyingly, I saw Wooyoung giving me faces and mouthing me the word " No " or " If you do, I'll kill you " Ah, I couldn't say no to an amazing offer, mostly from his mother.

" Of course " I smiled as I push Wooyoung out of his seat. " I love too.  " As I was sitting next to his mother and she was showing me the baby pictures, Wooyoung's hot breath whisper in my ear. I felt a scar running through my spine.

" Yah, why are you doing this ? You suppose to help me and be on my side. " He whisper so quietly as his mother laugh at his baby pictures. I closed my eyes at that time. Anyways, I ? Supposed to be on his side ? What was he doing all this whole time ? I don't remember anything to be with him, oh, well, of course, the " fake " marrying stuff, but still ! I don't want any trouble.

" If you want me to be close to your mother, then yes. " I let out a big laugh when Wooyoung's mother showed me a video of him when he was dancing. " Is this Wooyoung ? Really, woah. He looks like a pounding jello . " I joked.

" Yah, yah. Umma, stop it " Wooyoung interrupt with his hand, covering the video. " How many times are you going to show this video to everybody ? Do you know you are embarassing me ? You are embarassing the world most richest son, you know. "

Wooyoung's Mom, hardly, slap his hand away and chatter " The most richest son ? You must be kidding me. " She said, picking up her purse. " Fine, I'll go. I'll go to a far away place and leave you two lovebirds alone. Still, I have to pick up your father from work and let, we all will deal with this later at dinner. Okay ? "

" At dinner ? Hold on, what dinner ? " Wooyoung asked. Wait ? Am I going to meet all of his family members ? Oh, no . I am so dead meat.

" Neh. At the Shuen Hang Resturant." She paused. " Also, bring Miss Jieun along too. I feel like I am going to like her." She winked, leaving away from the door " You two better come, okay. I would like to hear Miss Jieun, here, talk more. Goodbye ~ ".

Oh no. Bad bad day. Lee Jieun, bad bad day. I turned to Wooyoung as he put on an worried face.

" Yah, what do we do ? " I panicked, walking around the office " Your mother wants to learn more about me a-and I am going to meet your family ! What if they found out that we are faking this ? What do we do if they notice something is strange about us ? "

" Yah, stop with your thinking. You're already starting to panick when we didn't do anything yet " Wooyoung scolded me. Omo, is he kidding himself ? I remember a second ago that he was the FIRST one that panicked. I remember it well.

" Of course THAT I'LL PANICKED ! " I yelled " WE DOING SOMETHING THAT IS ILLEGAL "

" IT IS NOT ILLEGAL ! " He yelled back with his anger tone. I stop and look at him. He is manly today, I see. How disgusting. " I came up with a plan to go through the dinner plans and I think it will save us for the day. "

" Ah, really ? " I paused, swallowing a huge breath " Do you think it will work ? "

" Who's knows. Maybe it might be a big barrier to our marriage " He smiled. Oh, I have a bad feeling about this plan. Here we go again.  

--

I found myself sitting next to Wooyoung and his little sister, Dayoung, and in front of me was his step brother, who is Soyeon's big crush, Seungho. Next to him was his father and mother. It was awkward on the table, very awkward. I turned my head to the clock since I'm avoiding eye contact of Wooyoung's Mom, like Wooyoung told me in our plan. It was 12 noon and I, slowly, noticed the food haven't arrive yet. It was been taking forever since I waited, sitting on my in a high class chair, for 15 minutes. 

I took a sip out of my glass of water as Dayoung, Wooyoung's little sister, open to talk. Finally, a girl with wisdom. " Seungho oppa, when is the food coming here ?  I really want to eat . " Seungho stood up from his chair and look around. 

" Dayoung can't you wait a little longer ? " Wooyoung said, annoyed. I smack his leg because he was mean to a 6 years old and he close his eyes for pain.

" Oh, the food is coming " Seungho chatter as he sit back down. A waiter with a black suit and a full of hand place the food on the table as I passed them to each family member.

" Thank you. Thank you " I repeated as the waiter disappeared from a close distance. 

" Please enjoy your food " Wooyoung's Mom smiled. I nodded in shyness and look down on my food. I exmaine it for a while and I think something is wrong. Why is my food so freaking small ? It's so small that it can be mistaken as a sticky note. Did I order it wrong ? Did I ?

" Miss Lee Jieun, is something wrong ? " Wooyoung's Dad question. Uh, yeah. Something is really wrong.

" Ani-ani . " I lied . " It's is just fascanited to me to eat this with all of you " Phew, nice save.

" Ah~ " He took a bite out of his noodle soup " Please eat well then " . Thanks, I'm pretty sure I can't finish this all. As I was about to take my first bite, this full grown woman with a red button jacket and long white skirt with blue converse camed up to me and pour a glass of hot coffee on Wooyoung. I looked up and- is that Eungi ?

" Oppa, you lyer " She said, tearing up. Wooyoung's face was in shock and so goes his family. Yep, it was Eungi in fact. Jung Eunji. " Oppa, wae ? Why are you doing this to me ? You promised me that you aren't going to cheat on me and NOW YOU ARE MARRIED ?! "

" Eunji-ah " Wooyoung say her name. " I-I- "

" Stop. There is nothing to say. It's over between you and me. I hate you " Before Wooyoung can say anything, Eungi ran out the resturant and left him behind. I suddenly convince myself that Wooyoung is still love with her. Is she giving up ?

" Wooyoung, are you okay ? " Seungho and his mom said. " Why would she do that ? Is she crazy ? " 

I took a look at Wooyoung who look like he should of done something. As I was about to take my hand and wipe the tea out of his shoulder, he ran away from me. Wooyoung actually ran, or chase after Eungi, his current girlfriend. I watch him as he ran after her from the clear window. I felt the pain now. The pain that I had never felt before- love.

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

I kissed her. I kissed her with all my heart. Should I tell her that this is all fake ? What if I let off Jieun ?

--

LovelyBlue13says:  I am sorry for the late updates, but I made this chapter a bit longer because THE END IS AMAZING ! Wooyoung and Jieun haven't did anything yet, but why did this happen ? I don't know ! I have the next chapter ready, but should I update ? LOL. KEEP ON FIGHTING FOR 2PM'S COMEBACK IN MAY. I CAN WAIT THAT LONG ! And also, the next chapter is some understanding of everything becuase i think some readers don't get the storyline. BAH-BYE !!!!