Chapter 8 : A Vistor with A Red Neck

My Fake Wife

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

" I told you that I don't want to sleep on the same bed with you " Jieun yelled across from the hall, crossing her arms. Yep, it's Jieun alright. Up and tightly in Soyeon's office, not wanting anybody to find her which now that resume button started to turn me off.

" Yah, sleeping on the bed with me is fine. I won't do anything to you. " I told her clamly. Well, in fact, of course, I was lying to her. Why wouldn't a man check out a woman that is sleeping next to him on the other side of the bed ? I mean are you kidding me ? Jieun's body is dead y. Why wouldn't I check her out ?

" I agreed on a specfic promise that you need me to do for you. Don't you remember when we were at that dressing room ? " Oh god. She does do talk alot. " You told me to do you a big favor and you also told me that you'll give me a contract for the fake marriage which will expire in a year. Not accordingly, I, perfectly, sign my name on it. Lee Jieun . But what I can remember the most is, I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING TO SLEEP WITH YOU ON THE SAME BED " She yelled again, sitting her behind on the sofa.

" Hey, I don't care if you are sleeping on the same bed with me or not, I am still going to throw you out on the dirty floor and feed your face to the dogs " I joked as she glance at me with her brown, evil eyes. Damn she is y. Thank you, god for giving me her, but too bad that she is not my type. Oh, wait . Did I talk about my girlfriend in the pass chapters ? I don't think so, but her name is Park Eungi. Yes, I am a straight man. We met each other by a friend a long time ago. Since then we been talking and finally I ask her out. I think we've been dating for 3 years or maybe 3 months ? I don't know. I don't keep track of this stuff.

I bet you guys are probably thinking why I am marrying Jieun except my girlfriend, Eungi ? Well, here is the problem. I'll put it in a short term. My parents do not like Eungi. Why ? I don't know either. They say Eungi is using me for my money and just wanted my trust, but I think my parents are wrong. Eungi treats me like a man that should be treated like a man. She set a goal for me and always make me happy. The only person that respect me and my decision is Seungho.

You might think I'm crazy, but Seungho is quite a pain in the . His face is old and his body is out of shape. I can't even stare at him, not even once. 

" Then what do we do ? " Jieun looked up at me as I began to sit on my desk. " I'm starting to regret signing the contract with you. I don't want to get married yet. I still haven't even finished college and I can't even make money to pay my rent. Eh, why is this so hard ? If only you didn't impact me with your body in the dressing room, I won't even have to met you. " Since Jieun confessed that she hate me, why not torture her more ? Ever since I had met her, she had bring me good luck. I don't think it's normal.

" Do  you think you're the only one that had a hard time ? " I ask in annoyance as she moved her head to look at me. " I, too, have a hard time. A very hard one that I had stuck with me for 15 years. You're not alone. " It's true. My last 15 years was horrible. I had lost my speical someone. She was everything to me- my grandma.

" Why are you so cheesy ? " She said, stratching her head. Yah, yah. This girl is daebaek. I think she is the first girl that had call me chessy. Why am I not surpirsed.

" I have feelings too, you know. A guy like me have feelings too. "  It's true right ? Well, I think it's true to certain people since I had never seen a guy cried before except myself. I mean come on, everybody cry. Suddenly, a knock camed knocking on the door. I noticed I had heard that voice before and I had also notice that I was in Soyeon's office.

" Wooyoung ? Jang Wooyoung ? Is that you who's talking in there ? " Quickly, I saw Jieun stood up from her desk and looked at me in horror. I thought she was going to die because she heard my mom's voice.

" What do we do ? " She mouthed me as I threw my hands up in the air. Before I can say anything, the door open and a woman with a red neck walks in.

" Wooyoung, why are you in Soyeon's office ? Do you know I was looking for you in the past hour ? "

" Umma, I-"

" Your father told me to come and get you and to pick you up before the Moon Celebration and-" She, suddenly, pause her lips and found Jieun across the room. Oh crap, I'm dead. She doesn't know this, yet. She doesn't know that Jieun is my wife, fake wife. " And who is she ? " My mother ask, looking back and forth for an answer. Now this time my face was looking at Jieun in horror. I can see was about to move.

" ... My name is- "

" Her name is Lee Jieun " I cut her off " and .. she is my wife " My mother was put in a shock mode. She and Jieun kept on looking at me. Then it suddenly made me so regretful. 

" She ... your wife ? " My mother points at her as she nodded shyly. " WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID SO ? SHE IS SO PRETTY ! "

" MWO  ?! "  I felt like I was hulimated.

LeeJieun'sPOV:

I think Wooyoung's mother likes me, but some how I don't think his girlfriend will since I am " Fake Marrying " him.

 

LovelyBlue13Says: HOW DO YOU ENJOY MY 8TH CHAPTER !? I know I hadn't update for a long time, but here I am. I know this chapter doesn't explain alot, but please comment and keep on subcribing ! THANK YOU FOR THE 36 SUBSCRIBERS ! I LOVE YOU ALL !