Chapter 12 : Impact on the Wedding Agreement

My Fake Wife

LeeJieun'sPOV:

" On May 4th .... lets do our wedding, uh ? " 

--

    I was sitting with Wooyoung's Mother as Wooyoung took his seat far away from me on the other side. He didn't look at me while he was sitting down, and I felted my heart racing up again. Then it suddenly hit me that I was marrying someone that I didn't know. A stranger. God has put me in a difficult time period that I was only given two roads to choose: Stay and proceed or go and live. Was it wrong to say yes to his proposal ? For once I wanted somebody to notice me.

" Jieun, may I ask you how did you met my son ? " Wooyoung's Mother ask me all of a sudden. What in the world would she ask me that ? Ah, right. For a second, I fogot that Wooyoung is my husband. Well, gunna be.

" Neh ? Ah, well. I really don't remember anything when we first met . " I stratch my head, signaling Wooyoung to answer. He cough and sat up straight.

" Umma, why would you ask Jieun to answer that question? You should of ask me instead.  " Wooyoung interrupt, making me let out a relieved sigh.

" Omo. Yah. Ladies have a better reasons than men, so shut up. " I chuckled and look at his mom. I have never see his mom like this before. I really think she's cute. " Jieun, do you at least remember anything about that time ? I really want to know what did you think about him when you first met him. I don't know what you think of him before, but I think this is the time you can change your answer. " I suddenly stare at Wooyoung and back at his mom. She really love to eavesdrop on our relationship even though she didn't even know that I'm a stranger to him. I really wish I can change my answer.

" Umma ! " Wooyoung shouted, standing up from the chair. " Wh-what are you saying to her ? What is wrong with you, Umma ? Seriously. I only brought you here to tell her not to possesed her with your words ". Suddenly a knock came to the door, just in time. A lady with a blue suit opened and looked at Wooyoung's Mother.

" Mrs. Jang, Mr. jang wants to see you. He's upstairs. " She said. Wooyoung's Mother stood up and wiped her lady-like dress and smiled at me.

" We'll talk about this later. I'll go now ". I nodded as she went, leaving me and Wooyoung alone. Ah, great. I knew this is going to happen someday, but it's too early. Not that I like it, you know. Wooyoung sat back down as I tried not to make any contact. Even though I can't stop looking at him. -.- 

" Mwo ? " Wooyoung's voice appeared out of nowhere. I glance at him up and down.

" Pardon ? " I said.

" Why do you keep looking at me ? Am I too handsome ? " I scuff. Did I get caught ? Oh my, I TOLD YOU JIEUN ! I told you not to make goggling eyes on him T__T What if he thinks that I like him ?!

" Omo, are you really that into yourself ? " I joked. " I wasn't even looking at you. "

" Really ? " He sat up with his back straight. " Then what were you looking at ? My nose ? My lips maybe ? " I scuff again, thinking if he is really serious. This jerk is like a lady . (Joking)

" Ani. " I shooked my head. " I was looking at a lady-like man with his brown hair that looks like poop that kept thinking that he is handsome. That is who I was looking at. Not you." For a second Wooyoung doesn't even know I was describing him. I really think his hair looks like poop.

" Chicha ? Yah " He raised his voice " You're really lucky to be a girl ".

" A woman. " I pointed out " I just graduted from highschool 4 years ago. " He looked at me and scuff like I did.

" Tch, anyway. " He changed the subject. " Since we're going to get married soon, lets make a agreement on the contract first. " An agreement ? What is he saying ? Didn't we made that agreement a long time ago ? When we first met ? Did he meant we need to renew it ?

" I thought we already did ? " I was dumbfounded. He quickly got out a pen and a line paper and put it onto the table in between us. Then he stared at me which makes me to look away.

" Ani, I meant our rules between us . " Rules ? Do marriage even have rules ? " Since we both live in different lives and I have another girl to take care of, we really need this."  So, he's like that. Right, what am I thinking. Eungi Unnie still have him.

" Okay. Fine ". I suddenly grab the pen from him and wrote #1 on the paper. " Number one: Can't sleep next to each other. Must have seperate beds. " I said, passing the pen to him.

" Ok, I'm fine with it since I'm not going to come home at nights anyway. " He confess, making me fake a smile. He is really like that. " Number 2: " he stared at me. " only call each other 3 times a week . " Mwo ? Is he crazy ? What if I was sleeping in a fire and I already used up my calls ? What do he take me for ?

" Mwo ? What if I was shot by a gun ? " I stupidly said, taking the pen from him again. " Okay. Never mind. I'll just save myself." I quickly wrote number 3. " Number 3: Mind your own business. " I throw the pen onto the table. " If I had died from the bullet, mind your own business and don't save me. "

" Yah, what if I get arrested ? Then what would you do ? " I grab the pen on the table and shrug my shoulders.

" Too bad. I'm already dead though. " I smiled. Suddenly his phone in his pocket rings. He stood up and check the call. 

" Oh, Eungi. " He began as I look off to somewhere. " is something wrong ? Ani-neh. I'm doing nothing actually. I only have Jieun here, so you can come up here. Ah, chicha ? Are you hungry ? Want to go eat somewhere ? " I cough suddenly and he looked at me, making me a face to shut up. I scuff and began to write the rules by myself. " Ah, okay. I want to see you too. Neh, ayo. " He sat back down again. " Are you okay, Jieun ? You seem a bit sic-".

" Rule number 3: mind your own business. " I repeated still writing down the rules. " remember the rules. "

" I'm just testing it out. " He nooded as the door opened. " It's fun isn't it- " And there she was. Eungi Unnie. 

" Wooyoung Oppa ~ " She called his name in a sweet way as Wooyoung walk to her, hugging her.

" Eungi-ya. "  He said. I quickly stood up and bow to her. 

" Hello, Unnie . " I greeted, walking to her. " How are you ? Nice to see you again. " She smile and hugged me. I was shocked actually. The last time we met was 3 days ago when we first-

" Do you remember ? " She whisper to my ear as Wooyoung didn't hear it. My eyes was wide open.

" Ne-neh ?"

"Remember to remember so he can be okay. " She said.

I nodded. " Neh.... unnie. " She quickly got off of me and left with Wooyoung.

" We'll be back. Bye, Jieun " . She said. I waved and watched them go. Suddenly, Wooyoung turned back and I stopped. I stop waving and smiled. There's the feeling again. Hurt and a lost of pride. What am I doing to myself ? 

" What do I need to remember ? " 

--

YangSeungho'sPOV:

 I walk to her office to see if Soyeon was in there and she is. Sitting with Jieun, my brother's future wife, and this was all a host ?

 

 

LovelyBlue'sPOV:  A LONG TIME ISN'T IT ?! HERE'S THE RULE THAT WOOYOUNG AND JIEUN WROTE TOGETHER. Well, Jieun wrote half of it. If you even know what's half of 17, but what did Eungi meant " Do you remember it ? " ... " so he can be okay . " ? Next time, I'll update. SSEEEEYYYYAAA ! LETS LOVE WOOU !