Chapter 20 : If It was a Mistake, Then Forget.

My Fake Wife

This chapter have a mulitple of bad language and adult dialouge to be use. Please be aware and please listen to this song while reading this chapter:                         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0IS9xx94QU

YangSeungho'sPOV:

 I haven't got a call from Soyeon for a long time. I sat down near the company in between a blue bench where me and Soyeon always make fun of each other. Time is wasting as I waited for her call. A minute pass by then another, and another. It's like becoming friends all over again.

" Sir " My bulter, Mr. Kim, called my name. " It's time to go back to the meeting. " I heard what he said, but my eyes can't stop looking at my screen, waiting from her call. I led out a sigh and stood up, smacking my phone on my hand. 

" But, I don't want to go. " I told him. " It's very important if I stay here, Mr. Kim ". My bulter wrapped his arms around his back and look at me with a concern face.

" Is something wrong, Sir ? Did something happen ? Would you like me to know ? " I put my hand on his shoulder and smile.

" If I did tell you, Mr. Kim, I label myself a guy without dignity. A guy with a habit of losing. " I smile at him  and walked away, looking at my phone one last time. " Lets go. It's important to bring CEO Park Yoon on our side " I had entered the building, stuffing my phone under my slacks. Where are you, Park Soyeon ? What are you doing ? Why aren't you calling me back ? 

--

Finally, the meeting went well. CEO Park Yoon, the owner of the Big Mall, finally agreed to composition an agreement to join with us. " The terms, President Yang, I'll assure you the promise we bring to make together in the future. " CEO Park Yoon said his last goodbyes. " Well, then. Lets go out for dinner next time. I'm pretty sure thing turns out well. " Yes is all what I told him. Bowing is the last time I'll do.He left my side as I felt a slighty touch on my shoulder. It was not a woman's hand, but a man's.

" WHAT SUPP MY BROTHER ?! " I turned my back and found Wooyoung with dirt in his face and his finance gone to somewhere else. " Aren't you gunna hug me for the first time in 4 days ? " He said, openly outting his arms. I ditch him and walked away. " Yah, mwo-ah ? "

" What brings you here ? Where is my sister-in-law ? Did you left her while coming back home from your honeymoon ?  " I ask him. He followed me behind Mr. Kim.

" Don't you miss me ? I came back home from my honeymoon, thinking about you and you only care about my wife ? " He rolled his tounge. " What a jerk bastard, you. Just a second ago, Soyeon called me wanting to know if you were at work. In the end, you were. Getting our worst subjects into our allience, Seungho. Why didn't you wait for me, Hyung ? " I was shock. Soyeon called Wooyoung ? Wae ? Wae-yo ? Why didn't she called me instead ? I face Wooyoung.

" What do you mean a jerk bastard ? " His lips curve as usual when he is in suspicison. 

" Mr. Kim " He ingored me.

" Neh, master "

" Why don't you take this day off ? A additional break you can use since you stayed all day with Vice President, Yang Seungho. " Mr. Kim look at me if I was against on what Wooyoung had told him. It's true. Mr. Kim haven't sleep, eat, or work as usual.

" Sir, I- " 

I interrupt him, " Go. I'll call you if I need anything again. " I spot Wooyoung's smile. 

" This must be good. " He said " Coffee ? "

--

" YOU WHAT ?!?!?!?!?! " I covered Wooyoung's mouth before he spit another word. People around the cafe look at us like we were crazy. Actually, Wooyoung was a bit crazy. Coffee is just not his thing. 

" Shut it " I let go of his mouth and then he started to giggle, making me annoyed. " What are you laughing at ? You think it's funny ?! ". 

" Ani. " He laughs " It's my first time hearing from you that you can't keep your pants on. HA ! And I thought I was the one ".

" Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you " I warned.

" But why ? Out of all the good looking ladies, you slept with Soyeon ? My own personal worker ? Jieun's bestfriend ? Your bestfriend ? What a cruel world we live in. " Wooyoung took a sip of his coffee and coughs right after.

" I told you that I was drunk. I didn't meant to sleep with he- "

" Hyung " He slap his hand on the table " Excuses like that don't work. If I was you, I'll confess instead. "

" Mwo ? Confess ? " I cracked a funny smile " You mean that I like he-"

" Seungho, what are you ... " Suddenly a interrupted voice made me sarrow. I turned to see Soyeon's figure next to my sister-in-law. Lee Jieun look at her dearly as Wooyoung stood up from his chair. 

" You guys are here already ? 30 minutes early. " He smiled at Soyeon, who quickly stop breathing. " I guess we, uh, are gunna leave two alone. Work everything out, okay ?  ".  Soyeon was forced to sit down by Jieun. 2 seconds pass by and Wooyoung grab Jieun's hand before she can say a word. I was left, uknownly, that Soyeon-ah ... was finally meeting me. Slience traded within the air. Soyeon's face wouldn't dare to stare in my eyes. I was probably the worst thing that ever happened to her.

I started the converation with a big sigh, " You ... didn't answer my phone calls. You haven't called me back, also. " I told her.

" Is that so ? " She quietly answer. " I didn't hear your phone call. Actually,  I didn't anything at all. " I was expecting that kind of answer. I was tricked.

" Why didn't you hear my phone call ? Were you busy at those times I called you ? " I question, feeling worried. I can see small tears crawling into a ball. " ... ... ... " Slience again fell in the air.

" Of course, why can't I ? " She answer. I nodded don't know how many times I blinked. I can see you're very hurt. 

" Okay, you know. Let's just skip this and go to the main point here " I demand. " I didn't mean to hurt you like this. Actually, I didn't plan this to happen at all. You were at the wrong time at the wrong moment when I was very drunk and took over you. I must of hurt you very badly, and I am very sorry. I'm sorry that I did that to you and that I ... I'm just sorry. It was a mistake ".

" Mistake ? " Soyeon repeated my words. Suddenly, she started whimpering. " I ... was at the wrong time at the wrong moment ? Hurt me ? Drunk ? " She chuckled, grabbing Wooyoung's coffee and pour it all over me. I jumped because it was burning my chest. Everybody was looking at us. " If it was a mistake, then forget. Forget all about it. What we had did together that night and everything else you said to me. You are a jerk. A . A person who only cares about yourself. If you knew this is going to happen, then you shouldn't get drunk in the first place. And second of all, neh. You hurt me. You made me feel stupid about myself. You made me feel like a thirsy girl. I came today to tell you that I like you. I love you. I been missing you. " She paused with a breath. " Like this- I know that somehow we're not going to be together anyway, so what's the point of you telling me that you love me. Love ? For you love is a joke right ? "

I stared at her as she asked me a question. I couldn't speak, but I could feel the weeping. " Soyeon, I - "

" For me, love is something everybody treasure the most. For me, I excepted my body for you because I love you. But now, because you, I ... don't want to see your disgusted face again. " She cried and ran away with never lasting tears that I haven't seen before in my entire 8 years with her. She love me ? She miss me ? She like me ? What is all of this ? A bestfriend can never like a bestfriend, right ? Am I right ?

I stood up from my chair and was planning to ran after her. Before I can brake though the doors, I saw a white piece of paper on the wooden floor. I picked it up and felt it. I open it and, as expected, it was dropped from Soyeon. It says:

  Dear Heavens,

            Please protect my child. As long as I live, as long as I am alive, or as long as I can survive, please protect my child.

                                                                                                            -Soyeon, your prayer.

Lee Jieun'sPOV:

 It was a problem that I had no intrest in it, but when he played the piano, music doesn't melt my ears. Somehow, when I look at him, my hearts aches and my lip trembles. Rule number 13- Can't have feelings for each other. Am I already breaking the rule ? Ani, I can't. Because he has Eungi. 

 

Author'sNOTE:

OMGGGGGG ! SOYEON IS WHAT ?! I don't know what is Soyeon, but Seungho just got told. I mean Soyeon's words really get into me. I felt so pleasure and secure about her words. Anyway, to make this chapter a better one, please listen to the song I put up in the corner. It has more feel then reading in a plain memo. But beside the Melody Couple, Jieun is getting her game on. Oh, girl. GO GET HIM GIRL ! YOU GOT THE HOTTIE ! However, BIG THANKS FOR THE 81 SUBSCRIBERS ! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THAT I WOULD KISS- ew, no way. LOOl. BYE ! I'LL UPDATE SOON !