The farm

Life

“And this will be your room” said the old lady and opened the door to a room with only two beds. “The other room is across from this one, so you boys can pick which one you like” said the lady and left the boys.

“There’s only four beds…” mumbled Chanhee. It was obvious that Niel and Minsoo will be probably together and Jonghyun and Changhyun, but there was no room for him.

“Niel hyung can me and you be in the same room?” asked Changhyun and smiled.

“Sure” smiled Niel and nodded with his head.

Minsoo looked at Niel and furrowed his eyebrows. He really thought that Niel would go with him, but I guess he was wrong.

“I’ll go with Changhyun and Niel hyung” said Jonghyun and followed the two boys in their room.
Chanhee and Minsoo were left alone in the hallway. Chanhee looked at Minsoo and sighed. “You want me to change rooms with Niel?” he asked.

“What? No, you don’t have to do that” said Minsoo and entered his room. He sat on one of the beds and sighed.

“Is he mad at you for something?” asked Chanhee and sat down next to him.

“I don’t know… “ mumbled Minsoo.

“Do you love him?” asked Chanhee quietly.

“Of course I do” Minsoo almost yelled. “I’m sorry for yelling at you… I’m just mad at myself”

“It’s okay… maybe you should go talk to him”

“Yea…” sighed Minsoo. “I don’t even know where to start. I don’t know what’s wrong with him and why is he ignoring him”

“It’s because of me” suddenly Chanhee said.

“Why you?”

“Are you blind or what? He’s jealous because since I came you’ve been ignoring him not the other way around. He thinks that you don’t love him”

“But you’re my best friend Chanhee… Jonghyun told me that you died and I totally gave up on you but when I saw you again… I really thought that my mind was playing with me or that you were a ghost” chuckled Minsoo. “I missed you so much”

“I missed you too” chuckled Chanhee. “Hey did you ever read that letter I left for you before they took me away?” he suddenly asked, remembering about that letter.

“Yes, of course” said Minsoo and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. “This letter helped me remember who I really am” he smiled and looked at it.

“Really?” smiled Chanhee.

“Yeah” he said quietly and nodded. “Thank you” he then looked at Chanhee.

“You’re welcome” Chanhee looked away and started to blush. Minsoo saw that and chuckled.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t wait for you. I guess Niel was really successful in stealing me away from you” said Minsoo and got up. “I’ll go talk to him now. Coz… I don’t know how much we’re going to keep running. Those soldiers already know that we’re here” said MInsoo and left the room.

Chanhee was left in the room alone. He suddenly started to cry. Minsoo was the only one left that he had and now he lost him too.