Chapter Six

Captured

Muscles were flexing and extending, contracting and relaxing. Sweat still mixed with the water Kyu poured on him slowly ran down those muscles. The sun made the boy's skin glow.

Hyuk forced himself to look at the sea while he snarled at Hae. 'Yo, princess, bring me something to drink!'

Hae turned around, jumped up and bowed. He ran halfway over the deck only to hesitantly return. 'Would you like water or something else?'

Laughter was heard at the thought of the first mate drinking water. Hyuk snapped his head towards his captain and the navigator. His glare silenced Kyuhyun but Heechul still laughed hysterically.

'Some rum will do.' Hyuk mumbled.

Hae nodded, took a step but turned back. 'By the way, mister pirate, I'm not a princess. I'm male. You can call me Donghae if you'd like.' Hae bowed again and ran off in search for a bottle.

Top passed Hyuk and tapped him on the shoulder. 'Guess he felt the need to clarify that statement.'

 

Hae stumbled below deck, glad to be out of the burning sun even if it was only for a minute.

'What are you doing here?' Yesung demanded to know.

'They asked me to get some rum.' Hae said.

Yesung's stretched out his hand into a crate, grabbed a bottle and tossed it to the captive.

Hae had a hard time catching the flying object. It bounced off his hand and threatened to be shattered on the wooden floor but his other hand grabbed it in reflex. He grinned sheepishly at the pirate who chuckled. Even Coco decided to move his head at the sight. Hae's eyes trailed behind the pirate and grew large. He placed the bottle on the ground and ran to the cell. 'Minho!' He shouted.

'W-water.' Minho croaked out.

Hae immediately went for the bucket a couple of meters away and tried to pass it through the bars, which was impossible. Minho just reached out his hands, cupped some water and drank eagerly.

Yesung rolled his eyes at the scene and unlocked the cell door. Hae ran inside and hugged his friend tightly.

'Are you okay, Min?' He asked worriedly.

'If you let me breath once in awhile, I should be fine.' Minho grunted.

Hae just hugged him a little tighter. When he finally let go, he grabbed the bowl in the corner and forced it on his best friend's lap. 'Eat!'

Minho went for it like a hungry wolf. He eyed Yesung and then his friend's half dressed state.

'Are they forcing you to do something, Hae?' He asked hesitantly.

Hae blinked and then smiled. 'I'm just doing some chores on deck.'

'Half .' Minho raised an eyebrow.

'It's hot outside.' Hae whined.

'Hmmmm.' Minho eyed the pirate again.

Suddenly the door slammed over and a thoroughly pissed off Hyukjae appeared. 'Where the bloody hell is my drink?' He shouted.

Hae winced.

Minho shoved the boy behind him and weakly got up as he recognised the pirate.

Hyukjae's eyes narrowed as he watched the interaction.

'Why did you allow them together?' He roared at Yesung.

The other just shrugged.

'Your bottle is over there.' Hae pointed at the said object.

Hyuk's eyes fell upon the boy who was clinging onto Minho. 'You still have work to do.'

'He's done enough for today.' Minho said.

'We will be the judge of that. You think you can just freeload?' Hyuk was losing his non existing patience.

'I'll do the work.' Minho stated.

Hae frowned at that. He quickly gave Minho a push so he fell down. Hae ran outside the cell and locked it again.

'Damn it, Hae!' Minho shouted, getting back up and grabbing the bars.

'Please give him more food, I'll work harder.' Hae whispered to Yesung and went back on deck.

Hyuk was about to follow when Minho's voice warned him. 'If anyone harms even one single hair on his head, I'll make sure you'll all suffer and burn in hell.'

Hyuk turned his head and smirked. 'He's captured by pirates, of course we are going to harm him.' He walked up to the bars and whispered. 'In every possible way.'