Chapter Ten

Captured

Hae kept his eyes on the wooden floor, not sure what the pirate wanted from him. He heard the belt being removed and a couple of seconds later he saw pants pooling around the pirate's ankles.

Hyuk was getting more and more frustrated. The boy kneeling in front of him didn't show any signs of fear or even discomfort and it pissed him off. He sat himself down on a chair. 'Go heat up some water, I want you to wash my feet.' He snarled.

Hae bowed, got up and ran off.

Hyuk ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He wondered why he felt so upset that the boy was so trusting and innocent. The way he used to be, before... Hyuk's thoughts ran wild, memories flooded through his mind.

Hae returned with a bucket of hot water and one with cold. He mixed them into the wooden foot bath. He took the piece of soap he had picked up from the galley. He kneeled again and waited for Hyuk to place his feet into the water.

Hyuk deliberately waited, hoping the boy would look up at him. After a full minute he gave up and put his feet in the water. Hae drenched the soap in the water and started to wash Hyuk's right calf and foot. His soft hands caused Hyuk's skin on his inner thigh to react. Goose bumps appeared. No words were exchanged as the boy obediently cleaned the pirate. After rinsing the soap off the leg, he took a piece of cloth and dried the leg, almost massaging the muscles. Hyuk bit his lower lip to prevent a moan from escaping. The ritual was repeated for his left leg. Hae never complained, he just diligently did what he was told. When both feet were cleansed and dried, Hae pulled Hyuk's right foot and placed it on his lap. He started to run his thumbs over the sole of the pirate's foot. Sometimes gently, then with some force.

Hyuk was glad that Hae never looked up. It cost him all his energy to not moan but he couldn't keep his face straight. Pleasure was visible on it. His eyes rolled back as Hae hit a certain point in the center of his foot. Hyuk almost whined when his foot was gently dropped. Hae took the left foot and repeated the process.

They were both startled by Kyuhyun's husky voice. 'Must be thrilling to have a future queen on his knees.'

'Get out!' Hyuk yelled as his cheeks turned red. He was sure Kyu must have seen the utter delight on his face.

Kyu winced but was too eager to obey. 'I want to be next.'

'What?' Hyuk frowned.

'I want what he did to you.' Kyu explained.

'I'll renew the water.' Hae said softly as he was about to get up.

Hyuk put his hands on the boy's shoulders. 'The hell you will.'

'What's the problem Hyuk?' Kyu asked.

'He's mine! Ask the other one to do it.'

'He's...yours?' Heechul said as he showed himself from behind Kyu.

Hyuk blinked a couple of times, trying to get his thoughts straightened out. 'I mean, he's my slave. After his daily chores, he has to please me!' As soon as the words passed his lips he closed his eyes for a second and mentally cursed.

'I'm glad he's pleasing you.' Heechul commented with an amused glint in his eye. 'But let's ask Donghae how he sees it.'

Hae snapped his head up at the mentioning of his name. His eyes went from Heechul to Kyu, briefly to Hyuk's intense stare and back to Heechul. He blushed deeply as he started to stutter. 'W-well I-I will do w-what the captain w-wants me to d-do but.' He swallowed nervously. 'Mister Hyuk saved my life, I owe him.'

Hyuk hadn't looked this pleased in a long time and Heechul noticed it. 'Well it has been decided then.' Heechul spoke casually. 'Donghae belongs to Hyuk.'

Kyu was about to protest but Heechul pushed him out of the room.

'Captain, sir?' Hae spoke softly.

Heechul turned around and eyed his captive.

'Can you inform your crew that I'm not going to be the future queen.'

Heechul's expression remained the same. 'And why is that?'

'Cause I'm going to be the future king.'

Heechul's eyes met Hyuk's for a split second. 'I'll tell them.' He said gently and left. 'Donghae, you can call my crew by their names, no need to put master in front of it.'

'He said mister!' Hyuk yelled. Heechul's insane laughter as he was leaving pissed him off even more.

'Anything else I can do for you?' Hae asked.

'Go to the galley, get three portions of food and bring it to me.' Hyuk ordered.

Hae took off, taking the foot bath with him.

Hyuk rested his head in his hands and sighed. 'Damn it.' He whispered.

'Your nice side is showing.' Yesung spoke from the door frame.

Hyuk jumped up. 'Get the hell out of my ing cabin! Why can't anybody leave me the hell alone!' He screamed.

The turtle retracted his head rapidly, completely shaking in his shell. Yesung caressed it and threw Hyuk a nasty glare. 'No need to be so rude, pffft!' He huffed as he left.

Hae returned, balancing three portions of boiled fish and vegetables. He placed them on the small table.

'Sit!' Hyuk ordered.

Hae obeyed.

Hyuk pushed a bowl to the boy and filled it with one and a half portion. 'Eat!'.

Hae wanted to protest but saw the dangerous glint in the pirate's eyes. He quickly started to eat.

Hyuk couldn't keep his eyes off the boy. Watching him eat was almost....endearing.

'Aish.' He cussed softly as he leaned in a bit and wiped something of the boy's face.

Hae looked up and the innocence pierced through Hyuk.

'Thank you.' Hae whispered.

'Shut up and eat.' Hyuk said sternly, a small smile on his lips as he saw the boy obey.