Chapter Fifteen

Captured

'Who's the other boy?' GD asked as he bit off a large piece of the chicken drumstick.

'Choi Minho. He's Donghae's best friend.' Heechul said.

'And he's here why?'

'Top liked him, I guess.' Heechul said, enjoying the frown that appeared on his friend's face.

GD eyed Minho and saw how he stayed close to Donghae. He noticed the protective aura the boy was emitting. 'Are they a couple?'

'Top and Minho?'

'What the hell Chul, I mean your two captives!' GD growled.

'Best friends.' Heechul chuckled.

Kyu passed by and hugged GD for the tenth time that day. 'I love you , hyung.' He said as he remembered the beautiful sight of the burning frigate sinking.

'You are seriously weird, Kyu.' GD laughed.

'Where is the girl? She's pretty.' Kyu said.

'Hmmm that reminds me.' Heechul lifted himself from his seat. 'Everyone, I have an announcement. The girl GD brought us is a personal present to me, so hands off unless you want to lose them!'

The men were whining and complaining.

'The rum on the other hand, I'll share.' The captain continued. He was welcomed with cheers.

Hyuk's eyes didn't leave Donghae. He saw the boy tense up. Hae served Yesung another portion of chicken, put the tray down and walked up to Heechul.

'Captain, sir.' Hae bowed.

'Donghae?'

'Please let the girl go.'

'No can do, it was a gift.'

Donghae's hands turned into fists. 'I beg of you, let her go.'

Heechul sighed, he noticed how some were staring at them. 'Do you like her?'

Hae blinked and blushed at the implication. It made him look guilty. Heechul saw his first mate's eyes firing.

'She's a nice lady.' Donghae answered. 'I don't want her to get hurt.'

'What do you want me to do then?'

'We are near a port, right? I heard Kyuhyun mention it to Yesung. Please set her free there.'

'And who would fulfill my ual needs then?' Heechul asked, deciding to see where this conversation would go.

Hae's eyes widened in shock. 'Don't her!'

'I have needs.' Heechul said bluntly.

'I'm sure there are women that are... willing at the port.'

'I'm needy now.'

Hae had to fight back tears. He knew what could do to a woman, with the war raging, lots of stories circled around.

Heechul saw the panic and struggle of his captive and was going to take pity with the boy but he was interrupted.

'I-I'll do it.' Hae whispered.

Heechul frowned. He felt Hyuk closing in and GD next to him had lifted his head in surprise as well. 'You'll do what?'

'T-take c-care of your n-n-need.' Hae stuttered, leaving Heechul and GD flabbergasted.

'Siwon wouldn't want you anymore.' Hyuk grabbed Hae by his shirt and yelled it in his face. Yesung had to drag a fighting Minho below deck. The other crew members sensed trouble and followed quickly.

Tears appeared in Hae's eyes. 'I can't let anyone harm her.'

'Why the hell not, you don't know her! You don't care what happens with your family when Siwon drops you?' Hyuk hissed.

The tears started to fall now. 'Of course I do! But I can't live with myself knowing that she will go through !'

'So you let yourself being .' Hyuk shook the boy.

'It wouldn't be , it's my suggestion.' Hae whispered, wiping off his tears.

'Hmmmm, I must say, it is tempting.' Heechul said, his voice smooth and husky.

Hyuk let go of Hae, he unconsciously pushed the boy behind him and looked at his captain. 'You have to be kidding me!'

'Problems, Hyuk?'

'You are considering having with him?'

'Yes.'

'No.' Hyuk spoke impulsively.

Heechul raised an eyebrow. 'And why not?'

'It was decided that he was my slave, he's under my command.'

'And you are under mine.' Heechul said sweetly.

Hyuk just stood there, looking a bit lost.

'Chul.' GD warned.

Heechul sighed and walked slowly towards Donghae. He lifted the boy's chin and looked into those innocent eyes. 'I like you, kid. And I agree with you. is awful. I've seen it happen, I would never participate in it. G brought the girl to me cause he knows I like their company, just for conversation, nothing else.'

'Oh.' Donghae's mouth formed a perfect circle.

'You are adorable.' Heechul smirked. 'You in my bed, I would not decline that offer though.' He caressed Hae's cheek.

'Hyung.' Hyuk said softly.

GD and Heechul stared at Hyuk. It had sounded so...weak.

'G, get Donghae below, I need a chat with Hyuk.' Heechul ordered.

As soon as they left, Heechul sat back down. 'Hyuk?'

'You know I respect you, I owe you my life. But...' Hyuk's voice broke.

'You can't let me have Donghae.' Heechul completed the sentence for him.

Hyuk's eyes locked onto his captain's.

'And why is that, Hyuk?'

'He reminds me of myself.'

'There is more though.'

'Just don't let anyone touch him.' Hyuk said.

'Cause Siwon would dump him then?'

A spark reappeared in Hyuk's eyes. 'I'll ruin their relationship, no one else.'

'Ahhh so it's all about revenge.' Heechul said.

'Of course, what else would there be.'

 

'And?' GD asked. He and Heechul were currently in the captain's cabin, having some rum.

'He claims it's all about revenge.'

'Bull.' GD scoffed.

'Of course it must rip open old wounds.' Heechul sighed.

'I wonder what would happen when Hyuk saw the necklace.'

'Ahhh yes, tell me about the medallion.'

'It's a moonstone in the shape of a moon with a silver necklace.'

Heechul's eyes widened in shock. 'Damn it.'

'I know.'

'Oh , this is bad.' Heechul cussed.

'Does he have the birthmark?' GD asked.

'Haven't seen it yet.'

'You'll have to check before Hyuk sees the necklace AND the mark.' GD mumbled.

'You've noticed the attraction?'

'Blind people would. So even if the mark is at a private spot on the body, I'm sure it won't take Hyuk long to see it.'

'Maybe he won't kill Donghae.'

'Are you kidding me, Chul? You know the meaning of those things.'

'This is totally messed up.' Heechul sighed. 'I don't see a solution. We can't just take the necklace. They'd both die.'

'What if we take the necklace and give it to Hyuk?' GD proposed.

'Donghae would have to die and Hyuk would have to live with Siwon.'

'.'

'There is only one solution. We have to kill Siwon before Hyuk finds out.' Heechul declared.

'You realise Hyuk had a couple of chances to end the king. I don't think he truly wants him dead.'

'I know.' Heechul said. 'But I see no other way.'

'First let's make sure Donghae has the mark, okay?' GD sighed.