Chapter Eighteen

Captured

'Hae said you wouldn't hurt me!' Jessica was trembling all over as the captain approached her.

'Hmmm you guys spoke for what? Five minutes? And you are already calling him Hae.' Heechul shook his head. 'Unbelievable.'

Jessica kept making herself as small as possible in the corner of the room.

'So what did that boy tell you?'

'That you are a fair captain that keeps his word.' Jessica said softly, her eyes big with worry.

The mock on Heechul's face disappeared. 'That's true.' He said seriously as he sat himself down on a chair.

Jessica bit her lip as she eyes the weirdest captain she ever met. The man was insanely attractive yet a sadness radiated off him. It made her curious.

 

Hae stumbled into his 'room' startling Coco. His gaze immediately searched Minho and he relaxed as he saw the other peacefully sleeping.

'You are a bit late to start your chores.' Yesung mumbled.

Hae bowed. 'I know, I'm sorry, I'm just grabbing a shirt!'

'Hmmm.' Yesung nodded.

'Please let Minho rest a little longer, I'll work extra hard.' Hae whispered loudly.

Yesung kept his poker face, not revealing the fact that Sungmin overdosed the poor boy and Minho probably would be out all day. Coco was not so cool though, he choked on a little piece of lettuce, immediately gathering his owner's attention.

Hae quickly got dressed, Minho's hair and ran towards the deck.

 

'Don't you ever get bored on this ship?' Jessica asked. She felt completely at ease, eating freshly baked bread and sipping a splendid tea.

Heechul smiled at the sight. He loved women. Their fragility, delicacy, intelligence and good eating manners. 'Sometimes.' He shrugged. 'That's why I got you as a gift.' He gave her a shot of his pearly whites, enjoying the blush on her cheeks.

A short knock was heard right before the door was pushed open.

Heechul looked annoyed at the intruder. 'You are supposed to wait for...' He frowned. 'What's wrong, G?'

Gd looked...out of place. He never looked like that. Heechul's eyes went over the untidy way the other appeared.

Gd was biting his nails as he eyes went from Jessica to his captain and back. 'Trouble.'

Heechul raised an eyebrow. 'What is it? A royal ship? Another pirate? What?'

'Donghae just came on deck.'

'And?'

'I've got a bad feeling, Chul.'

Heechul smiled and turned his head back to his company. 'Excuse me, lady Jessica.' He said sweetly.

 

'Where is he?' Hyuk stormed on deck, his face contorted in anger.

'Who?' Heechul said innocently, immediately earning a deadly glare.

'Knock it off, Chul. Where is the peasant?'

Heechul's feline-like eyes narrowed.

Hyuk didn't notice though, his eyes were busy exploring the deck.

Kyu kept Hae's head low to the ground.

'Wh-what are you doing?' Hae said confused.

'Hush.' Kyu mumbled. 'Min?'

'He's arguing with the captain.' Sungmin said. 'What the hell did you do to the first mate? I never saw him so pissed.' He glanced at Hae as he chewed on some food.

Hae bit his lip. 'Maybe he's mad cause I took too much space in his bed.'

Kyu's eyes widened as Min choked. Neither saw Hyuk approaching.

'Ahhh, thanks Kyuhyun.' Hyuk said as he slapped the navigator's hand away from Hae and grabbed the boy himself. He lifted him with ease and slammed him against a few wooden crates.

'Hyuk!' Heechul yelled.

Hyuk just ignored everyone around him as he grabbed a dazed Donghae's shirt and ripped it apart. 'Where is it, you peasant. You filthy thief!'

Donghae still tried to figure out which of the three Hyuk's he was seeing, was the real one.

'Lee Hyukjae!' Heechul tried to pull his first mate off of their prisoner.

His hands roamed all over Hae's chest causing the boy to shiver.

'Wh-what do you want?' Hae stuttered.

'What is mine!' Hyuk screamed. His hands went for the younger's pants.

'Top!' Chul said.

Top nodded. 'Sorry, buddy.' He mumbled as he forcefully enclosed Hyuk in his arms, effectively stopping him.

'Where did you put my necklace!!!' Hyuk screamed as he was dragged off the deck.

'Are you okay?' Heechul asked worried.

Hae was still trembling, his eyes on the disappearing first mate. He was confused. Just as his parents had predicted, people were after his necklace. Thank god he had quickly shoved it in Minho's back pocket earlier.

'Donghae, are you okay?' Heechul repeated, softly slapping the other's cheek to gain his attention.

'Y-yeah.'

'What was that all about?' Kyu asked.

'Kyu, Min, do Hae's chores.' Gd ordered as Heechul pulled Hae below deck.

 

'And?' Gd asked.

'He wouldn't speak.' Heechul sighed. 'I sent him to Yeye.'

Top joined them. 'It's done.' He said, his eyes cast down.

'Hey, I know you don't like to sedate people but Hyuk was crazy.' Gd tried to comfort his friend.

'Can you two leave me alone, I have a headache.' Heechul said as he turned around.

He waited for his door to close before he cussed. Hyuk knew about the damn necklace. Things were getting complicated. Heechul had to find out what was going on before he would lose his first mate. There seemed to be no mark on the boy though, otherwhise Hyuk would have killed the unfortunate kid.

 

'Minho?' Hae whispered as he checked if the pirate and his turtle were asleep.

'Hmmmm?' His best friend moaned.

'Are you awake?'

'Sure.' Minho mumbled.

'We have to escape.'

'Why? They treat us well and...' Minho just noticed the state Hae was in. 'What happened?'

'They are after my necklace.'

'I'll think of something.'

'But Minho...

'Just go to sleep, Hae Hae, I'll handle it, trust me.' He said determined.

Hae looked at his best friend with admiration and nodded. He nestled himself until he felt comfortable.

It wasn't until both prisoners snored that Yesung cracked an eye open. His turtle gently had nudged him. 'I know, Coco, we'll inform the captain.'

Coco sadly nodded in agreement.