Chapter Twelve

Captured

Hyukjae was having a wild dream. One that coated his skin with a thin layer of sweat and left him breathing heavily. He opened his eyes and tried to control his breathing. The right side of his body felt heavy. He lifted his left arm to massage his right shoulder but was met with soft silky hair. He was startled. Suddenly his body was fully awake as he felt , hot skin against his. He felt little breaths of air caressing the side of his neck and a nose digging itself deeper against him. The person sighed. Hyuk turned and his eyes widened. The morning sun caressed the angelic features of their captive.He realised his right arm was wrapped around the younger's waist and had pulled him possessively against his own sensitive body.

, I'm aroused. Hyuk tried to calm his body down. His eyes weren't obeying him, they slid from Hae's face to his neck, his collarbones and his s. Hyuk's throat felt like a desert.

Hae moved a little in his sleep and his hand dropped and unconsciously caressed Hyuk's abs and landed on the growing bulge of the pirate. Hyuk felt like choking. He so wanted to his hips into that passive hand.

Hae whined a bit, still fully asleep. He frowned and lifted his right leg, draping it over Hyuk.

His mind might be innocent but his body isn't. Hyuk felt himself trembling. He felt so needy. It's been a while since he had and s weren't the same thing.

Hae wrinkled his nose cutely and his eyes fluttered open. They met Hyuk's very dark ones. Hae, still half asleep cuddled even closer to the dangerous pirate. Hyuk's eyes grew larger when he felt Hae's arousal against his leg.

'Hyukkie.' Hae mumbled.

Hyuk felt blood flooding in two directions. His cheeks painted red as his own arousal grew harder at hearing his name moaned out like that.

Suddenly they heard Yesung scream loudly. Hae was very awake now and looked up at the pirate in shock.

'What am I doing here?' Hae whispered.

Hyuk shook his head.

Yesung screamed again and Hyuk heard footsteps nearing his door. He quickly pushed Hae down so he was covered by the blankets and grabbed his knife in case they were being attacked.

Yesung slammed Hyuk's door open, his eyes all wild. 'Hyuk, Donghae has escaped!'

Hyuk felt Hae move under the blankets and wrapped his legs around the boy to keep him steady. 'Then go search for him.' Hyuk said, keeping his face with a bored expression.

'What is all this noise in the middle of the night?' Heechul cussed as he appeared in the doorway.

'Apparently turtle boy lost one of the prisoners.' Kyu yawned. 'And it's already morning, captain.'

'Well, obviously he can't be far, it's not like he's stupid enough to jump overboard.' Top said.

'Why is this discussion happening in my bedroom, please leave and let me be.' Hyuk growled.

Heechul narrowed his eyes as he heard the 'please'. His eyes went from the flushed face of his first mate to the weird shape under the blankets.

'Normally you would be the first to jump up and search for the boy.' Heechul said as he slowly approached his crew member.

Hyuk broke eye contact and coughed. 'Well, like Top stated, it's not as if he can be far.'

'I think he's really really close.' Heechul said as he grabbed the blanket and pulled it off in one go.

The room was drenched in silence as they all eyed a scared Donghae in between Hyuk's legs with a knife near his throat.

'You bastard!' Kyu yelled as he had to be held back by Sungmin.

'What?' Hyuk frowned. He looked down and saw the very compromising scene. He immediately removed the knife. 'N-n-no, it's n-not what it looks l-like!' He stuttered.

'Oh so you aren't forcing the poor innocent boy to please you?' Top grunted as he carefully removed a wide eyed Hae from in between Hyuk's legs.

'Hey! Watch your mouth! Of course I wouldn't do that!' Hyuk roared.

'Yet you seem quite excited!' Kyu accused, pointing at the still aroused area of the first mate.

Heechul's eyes never left the blushing Hae. He saw the boy was excited down there as well. He decided to pour some oil on the fire.

'Hyukjae, I never thought you were a molester.' Heechul said, his voice laced with disappointment. 'I don't want that kind of crew.'

'H-he's not!' Hae suddenly yelled.

'Oh?' Heechul lifted an eyebrow.

'After I visited you last night, I must have entered the wrong cabin.' Hae said softly.

'He visited you?' Hyuk blew up.

'Calm down, monkey face. We just talked and drank.' Heechul laughed.

'Boss? You let him drink?' Top shook his head.

Heechul acted as if he was in deep thought. 'We have set the rules that Donghae is Hyuk's so maybe we should let them be. It seems we disturbed them during an intimate session.' He grinned. 'Try not to be too loud, I think Hae might be a screamer.'

'It's not like that!' Hyuk yelled as one by one the crew member's left his room with a knowing glint in their eye.

Heechul leaned in. 'Tell that to your bulges.' He slapped Hyuk on the shoulder, ruffled Hae's hair and left. The door was closed softly.