Four: Eternal Thirst [3/4]

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for... A LOT of things. >.< First, for taking a millenium and a half in updating this one shot. Life had kept me so busy, and I just can't.... /criesssssss/ T^T. 'Real life' has been taking over my whole life, not leaving anything behind for my fangirl world. I still don't have my laptop (mom said I'll get it around July /criesss so near yet so far). But I'm learning how to update through phone. Hopefully it'll go well, (since I only borrow my cousin's laptop from time to time, I mostly go online and read stuff through my phone.)

Second, I have changed (yet again) this 4th oneshot "Eternal Thirst" to be 4 cuts instead of the original 3. I swear it'll end on the 4th cut. No more additional part! haha I just want to move on the next one shot already. 

Third, well, I'm just sorry for being MIA for so long. And I also read a lot of stories here, and I know exactly how it feels to be kept hanging, and I swear it was not my intention at all. It's just... /criessss I hate working but it's something I have to do.

Anyway, so here's the 3rd cut. I've had the 3/4 of this done, like months ago, but I just didn't get to continue it until now. the 4th cut was already being written, and hopefully updating through phone would be as organized as updating on laptop/computer.

NOTE: not proof read. Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. love you all like how i love Joonmyun *wink*wink ;)

 

=======================

 

You were staring blankly ahead, towards the enormous and grandeur garden down from where you were standing. Suho had given you a room of your own. At first, you were surprised that he'd given you something of your own. He said for you to think over the things he had just told you. You thought it's thoughtful of him to give you space and time to think through things on your own. But once you stepped in the supposed guest room in his house, you shivered. In the back of your mind, you thought of the question that has been gnawing you: will you still be able to step out of this house?

  You watched, as Suho slowly walk aimlessly at the garden, losing himself miles ahead of him. You thought, if these were all through, which you're starting to admit it must be, you couldn't imagine how much this guy had underwent through. Well, one thing you know for sure, that Suho's not a normal guy out there. Not the normal Minhyuk whom you used to work with. You shivered at your own thoughts. You won't be able to go back to that coffee shop anymore, would you? You sat by the windowsill, leaning slightly to take a closer look at this Suho.    So let's say he's really a vampire. But he's no where near the Edward Cullen your generation had depicted as 'the romantic, ideal boyfriend vampire'. Hell no. Suho is more like, an impossible beautiful person, physically speaking, that is. You didn't want to jump in to any conclusions yet. And no, he doesn't glisten under the sun's rays. In fact, he looks absolutely breathtaking, with the middle of his eyebrows slightly creased, both with concentration and from the sun's glare. His hair was dark soft brown with a slight tint of red, and that you'd been wanting your fingers to run through them, just to confirm your predictions that it must be softer than any silk. His stance was somewhat tells you that there's more to this guy: that he's led his life, or rather, he led a bunch of other people and he is someone who's not capable of bowing to other people. He must be a born leader, with that determined look on his face. Despite his soft features, and gentle and calm facial expressions, you can tell that his firm, and determined to get what he wants. And that includes you.    You shivered once again. And shook your head slightly to shake off any scary thoughts floating in your head.    'He's not gonna harm you. You should know that.' You told yourself. You took another careful glance down at him, and you let out a small sound at the shock. He was looking straight at you, with that fierce, angry glare. You could almost swore, you heard him growl a little. You started backing away from the window, but your eyes wouldn't leave his. Before you could even take another step back, in a snap, he materializes in front of you, making you yelled in both surprise and shock. You immediately shut your eyes, preparing for whatever pain that comes first; from your upon falling backwards, or from Suho, who looked like he was about to struck you hard.   But then, you let out a wail of another type of pain. a couple of pair of hands were clutching both your shoulders and upper arm. You peered at Suho, he was still looking at you the same way he has been doing from down below, only, he was clutch on your upper forearm was getting tighter and harder. You're sure that either you'd have your bones broken, or maybe if you're lucky, just heavy bruising. Then your eyes grew wider upon realizing that another pair of hands were holding on to you. You couldn't see who's behind you, but you're sure that that someone was the one holding on to your shoulders. It's not as death gripped on as Suho's but still, something you can't see that's touches you, scared the hell out of you.   You were about to lean forward to Suho, in your safety, out of instinct, when he swiftly pulled you behind him. Only then you realized that you're not the one he's snarling at; you're not the one he's glaring at.   "Chanyeol." Suho said quietly. You tried standing on your tip toes a bit, to see this person Suho was giving a hostile acknowledgement.   "Hyung."    You managed to see a bit of this Chanyeol guy, and you gasped at how good looking he is too. Suho heard you, of course, and sneered a little at your reaction. You cleared your throat awkwardly, trying to recovered whatever pride you have left. You felt blood pool around your cheeks. At this moment, you felt Suho's grip on you from his back tighten.    "Stay back." He told you so quietly, that you're sure you're the only one who heard it. But of course, you can always be mistaken.    Chanyeol chuckled. "Relax hyung. I'm not here to harm her."    You froze. Could this Chanyeol be the same as Suho? Is he a vampire like Suho too? And the way that Suho seemed to be hostile towards him, tells you that Chanyeol is not someone you could be friends or alone with.   "Then why are you here?"    "I'm here to see you hyung. I swear," Chanyeol raised both his arms, palms facing towards Suho. "I didn't know you had a visitor."   "You knew where to find me, but you chose to come up here." Suho accused, his eyes slitting suspiciously at his dongsaeng.   "Well, isn't this your old room? I thought you were--"   "Stop with your lies, Chanyeol. You come up here because you smelled her. You smelled her blood." Suho's starting to lose his patience. You are his. And no matter what, he won't have anyone come near you. Not when you're still human and vulnerable to a lot of things, including their own kinds.   Chanyeol's laughter boomed loudly. Somehow this comes off as a defensive act. "Oh come on hyung! I'm not interested in her anymore if she'll be your mate! But then," This towering pleasantly smiling boy walked towards the bed, and settled himself comfortably well. Suho immediately took you behind him on the other side. Is this Chanyeol dangerous for Suho to act this way?   "I'm Chanyeol by the way." Chanyeol said directly at you, startling you a little. You were beginning to feel confused. This Chanyeol seemed to be really too pleasant and friendly. But you're sure not to trust him too quickly, for all you know, he could only want your blood. But then, the same goes for Suho. Upon realizing that, you quickly pulled yourself away from Suho's grip. He turned to look at you, questioningly.    You slowly backed away from the two of them. "Yah!" Suho called towards you.    "Please, let me get home." You pleaded once again. If before, you feel a little at ease with Suho, but standing in a room with both fully grown, centuries old, and capable adult vampire, you feel like a little deer thrown in a lion's den, ready to be devoured any moment now.   "Sweetheart, we've talked about --" Suho started, but you wouldn't let him hold you.   "Oh ho!" Chanyeol jumped to his feet, watching the two of you. Sensing your fear, although it gives delicious tantalizing thirst from the back of his throat, he forced it down him. Obviously, his presences scared the hell out of you. But what he couldn't understand, if why his Suho hyung had forced a human to be his mate. He knew that Suho didn't want to have Krystal as his wife, thus, looking for another woman to use as a barrier in order not to be forced with Krystal. But Suho's got to be kidding right? Choosing a human girl as a barrier? You might be more like an appetizer to all of them.    "I'll just wait for you hyung downstairs." Chanyeol immediately said, slipping out of the room. He may be a jerk sometimes, but he's not entirely an . Both you and Suho turned to look at him, he bowed apologetically at you, much to your, another surprise.    "Sweetheart, please calm down." Suho held your arms again, pleading with you. "I promise I won't let anything harm you. Just.. please don't leave me?"  You wanted to pull away from him, but something inside you stirred. You're not that hard of a person. You're still not sure about being 'his mate'. Sure, you slightly believe in reincarnation, but you, a vampire hundreds of centuries ago? Maybe if you stay for a little while, he'll get tired of you soon, and that maybe this Joonmyun will realize you're no where near the 'sweetheart' or darling or whatever he had been with a long time ago.   You sighed, defeatedly. And Suho knew that you're finally giving in. He pulled you tightly in his embracing, feeling relieved and ecstatic, that you'll finally be together. That he can still hold you in his arms, after all. But he knew keeping you, a human, would have consequences. He just couldn't turn you in, like what he did before. He didn't want to act rashly again. He didn't want to lose you again.   "So, what now?" You asked suddenly, feeling conscious. Suho pulled away a little from you, and gave you a bone shattering smile.  "Would you wait here for me? I'll just talk to Chanyeol for a while. And," he pulled out a red single silk thread bracelet with a weird looking circular amulet on it. "Don't take this off, okay?"   You looked at it when he had it tied on your wrist securely. You looked up to meet his eyes and nodded.   "Good girl," He smiled, as he gently placed his both hands on the side of your face and leaned to kiss your forehead. "Don't go, okay? No matter what happens?"  You nodded again, as you made way back to the bed, and sat obediently.   Suho looked back once again, before closing the door. The last time he left you, was hundreds of centuries ago, alone in that house, when he ran off to seek help from Seungho. And when he came back, you were no longer there, and were instead tied on a stake, in the center of the town square, burning alive.   "I'll be here...?" You assured him, thought a little hesitant. You still can't believe how much you affect, and you were valued as a person by this unbelievably gorgeous Joonmyun.     Suho then walked quietly towards Chanyeol, who was seated on one of the bar stool in his kitchen, spinning leisurely around. "Hey hyung!" Chanyeol greeted, as if they had nothing going on about; as if Chanyeol hadn't been forcing Suho to marry Krystal from another coven; as if he hadn't closed all blood banks so Suho would fold and give in to what he wants.   "Go away Chanyeol. I don't have anything to say to you. And if you're here to tell me what to do again, just get out of my house." Suho said unceremoniously. "Hey, chill hyung." Chanyeol said defensively, reaching for the blood red apple on the counter. They both knew it was no ordinary apple. It's a vampire's apple. It looks redder and juicier than any other apple, but if consumed by human, it'll be deadly for them. But for vampires and immortals like them, it's beyond exquisite. It's injected with blood, the sweetest of the kind, blood from the purest and most maiden that was sold even they, didn't know where.    Chanyeol took a hungry bite on the apple, and moaned. "Hmmm, I see, keeping yourself stocked with food." He said goodnaturedly, but Suho wasn't amused at all. "Is that what she's here for?" the younger one asked again, nodding his head towards upwards, towards the room you're currently in.   "What do you mean?" Suho glared at him. He's not in a mood for any of Chanyeol's weird and childish antics. "Her. That girl in your old room. That human girl you took. She's going to be your own blood bank now, isn't she?" Chanyeol's childish smirked was quickly wiped off, and sneered at his hyung. He never imagined Suho to be that sneaky and cruel. Chanyeol used to be in love with a human girl. And he knew, falling in love with human is the greatest sin you'd ever make to that person. He didn't want to pull her loved one in to the cruel and tiring life he was living in, he didn't want her to suffer the same things he did. And most especially, he couldn't even be with her in fear of bringing her closer to danger, to other ruthless vampires of their kind. In the end, she died. She made the mistake of visiting her in their house, while Chanyeol was sent off to a mission with Suho. That time, they have a newborn vampire in the house, Tao. He's one vicious wild vampire. With just one whiff, he attacked and devoured Chanyeol's human girl, before their other brothers, Baekhyun and Kris got hold off him. Tao of course, was forgiven by their father, but never by Chanyeol. Their father said it's understandable, because the human girl put herself at risk. He told Chanyeol that he must knew what Tao was feeling that time, that uncontrollable thirst, and that untamed beast inside them while still a newborn.    "What did you say?" Suho grabbed the front
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter