Ten: You're My Wendy

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bit horror-ish. But nothing too serious, I swear :D

Also not proof read (I'm so lazy to proofread huhu i'm so sorry) so please forgive me for any misspelled words and typographical errors >//< enjoy! mwah! ^^

 

-------------------------------------

You shivered.

They're here again. You shut your eyes tightly and clutched that blanket closer to your  body. The only safety you got between them.

You knew that you should be used to it by now. But somehow, it changed your life and you're left with no one. Your friends got tired of trying to protect you from something they can't see, and your family was just too freaked out about having someone you near them. You're always scared; always seeing things that they don't want to know.

Yes, you who can see the dead. They have to give you credit though, for being a 'freak' who can actually see the dead, you're very pretty without much effort. But boys are just too scared to approach you. They have this weird notion that if they get closer to you, they'd be able to see the things you see as well.

So yeah, pretty much you're alone in life.

"Please go away. Please let me sleep." You murmured. You have no idea how to drive them away. Some just wants you to help them settle their unfinished businesses on earth, but some are just there to annoy and scare the hell out of you.

And right now, there are those who are just trying to scare you. Apparently, even ghosts are attracted to you, and their way of showing their affection is by always appearing in front of you. They just don't realize how scary they look to you.

 

It was in the middle of Spring, and in contrast to the bright weather and nature slowly blooming with life, you were filled with dread and cold atmosphere.

The only thing that keeps you going to school is the mindset that you won't be stuck at home, dealing with random dead people popping inside your house.

"Wendy!"

"Wendy! Wait up!" You heard a voice as you started walking faster.

"I said wait up!" You felt a very cold hands on your arm, pulling you back.

You jumped at the contact and quickly looked up. You thought it was a ghost, his touch felt like someone who's not from human, but a boy who looked like he can be an idol was smiling down at you. It didn't look like the smile those few pitying kids give you in the hallways, it was actually looked.... friendly.

Before your whole thoughts consumed you, you gently yanked your arms from his icy cold grip.

"I'm sorry you got the wrong person." You mumbled as you adjusted the strap of your bag on your shoulder and started walking away.

"That's weird. I'm pretty sure she's called Wendy," You heard the boy mumbled. It was almost too funny. He must be new here.

You quickly turned around.

"Are you new here?"

He looked up immediately and when he saw you talking to you, his grin widened and jogged to your side.

"Yes I am!" He beamed at you. Too enthusiastically. You felt a surge of pity for him. He's new and he's making friends with an outcast, you.

"You know I could help you find your way today at class." You offered. You have to admit it, it felt nice to have someone beside you who doesn't think you're a freak or something. Although you knew it's a little selfish, but you want to have a friend even for a short while, before he knew your real reputation at school.

"Alright! Thank you Wendy!" He grinned again. You cringed.

"My name's not Wendy." You said, looking away. "And only for a while! I'll help you around. Until you find your own friends."

"But you will be my friend! I don't need any friends anymore!"

You made a small face, but he was already looking around, checking out new places that probably wasn't in his hometown.

You will be saying that until you stepped in to the school. You sighed.

~

Joonmyun, as what he told you to call him, stuck to you like a glue. It has been the 4th week since he transferred to your school. And he was bubbly and shone like a ray of light among students. The teachers love him, the students adore him. He's smart, he's a gentleman, and he knows how to interact with people. He's perfect. But they said how no one is perfect, right? And Joonmyun's only flaw? He only sticks to 1 friend, and that is you.

You sighed, upon hearing another rumor about you. You were seated in one of the farthest corner in the cafeteria. No matter where you sit, Joonmyun finds you.

"Ohmygod!!" You jumped when suddenly a little girl in white bloody dress popped in front of you. You almost spilled your grape juice all over your lap.

The little girl was clutching a tattered teddy bear, and was looking at you intently. Normally little kids like this don't scare you, but she was giving you a scary death glare that you're not even sure why. You just wanted to think she died angry, so it must be her 'default' look.

She was inching slowly, as you started to also gather your things. You didn't want to do it quickly as when ghosts see you trying to ran away from them, they get aggressive.

"Wendy!" Suddenly, a cold hand touched your arm, and there he was, Kim Joonmyun, sat beside you. He offered you a bright and comforting smile. You almost gaped at him. You wanted to get out of this room immediately, but he's holding you down. You glanced at the little girl, she was still looking intently at you with that scary angry look. You just wanted to bury your face on Joonnmyun's chest so you won't have to see her anymore.

"Are you okay?" He asked you, now both of his hands were holding your arms.

You let out a choked answer, and you were pretty sure he glanced at the direction of the little girl. After what seemed like the longest time, he pulled you in his arms, and buried your face in his chest. God know how much you fought not to sob, but a small one escaped. You never felt so thankful of him. No one has held you to comfort you like this.

You heard Joonmyun murmuring incoherent words, but you didn't mind. Your eyesight was blocked by his broad, yet comforting chest, and even when you take a glance sideways, both his arms block them for you.

You felt that he's starting to let go of you. You wanted to hold on, but you cannot be selfish. And you're pretty sure another list of rumors about you and Joonmyun would start circulating because of this little 'incident'.

"It's okay now. You have nothing to be scared of." He told you, as he tried making you look into his eyes.

You glued your teary ones to his, not wanting to look anywhere but him.

"It's okay now," He grabbed your hand and scooted closer to you that you can feel his cold skin against yours.

You stole a glance at the direction of the little girl. And you gawked. The scary little child was no longer looking vicious. But instead, she looked angelic. This must be how she really looked like. She was wearing a pristine white dress, and all the blood and cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter