Five: I Need You [Epilogue]

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, Joonmyun didn't touch you. He cried silently with you, beating himself for everything. For not realizing this is the kind of hell you were talking about. For listening to his sister in joining her boyfriend's prominent frat in the university. For believing that this brotherhood they claim is something worth his time. For telling himself he'll meet this frat quickly before finally meeting you.

He looked over your bruised self, you have finally fallen asleep, but even in your sleep you look restless and afraid. When he tried to drape his arms around your frail body, he felt you jerked and started mumbling inaudible words that sounded like pleading and helpless cries to them to stop.

Joonmyun felt angry. Angry at everyone, even at himself. He had promised you he'd protect you, but instead you had seen him joined the devils and monsters in your hell.

Plans and plots ran across his mind, on how he'd flee in this place with you. But he didn't realize he himself was slowly consumming by sleep and exhaustion by everything that's happening.

Joonmyun was soon jolt awake by a firm but gentle shakes and hushed voice.

"Hyung! Hyung, wake up!"

Joonmyun opened his eyes and panicked when he seen himself alone on the bed.

He quickly looked around to find you, but another shake made him look at the person in front of him. It was Sehun.

"Hyung! Hurry! I had let noona ran away before the others wake up. You must find her and make sure she's safe! Please!" Sehun pleaded. Joonmyun didn't waste anymore time and grabbed his stuff and ran outside.

He can see that in just a few hours, the sun will be up, but he had this dreadful feeling of what you might do to yourself if he finds you too late. But he didn't know where to start.

He looked at the surroundings. It does seem looked a bit familiar. And from a bit of walking, he found out he was just at the huge backyard of yours and Chanyeol's house. He was brought there with blindfold, they said, as part of their surprise.

He ran until the side of the road. He knew that you won't be hiding in the house.

"! Where would I find you!!" Joonmyun grabbed his hair in frustration. He forced himself to calm down for him to make use of his brain rationally.

A part of his brain told him you might have gone back to your house and got yourself anything dangerous to hurt yourself since he saw those horrid blade marks on your wrists. But some force had made his feet ran towards the Hangang river that you and him had spent the eve of your birthday; which is just roughly a little more than 24 hours ago.

He willed himself to ran faster and he felt himself choke when from a far, he saw something, which he relatively think was your stuff on the ground, and your head just disappeared from the water.

" NO!!" he cursed as ignored the gnawing numbness and pain on his legs from sprinting so hard. He can't believe how deep and far you have gone on the river. And it was so cold and dark. He had to feel you around and finally grasp on to your shoulder. He swam upwards and a welcome delicious air filled his lungs, but it was too soon and short to savor when he felt you struggling to pry his hands off her.

"NO! No! I won't let you go!" He shouted. But that didn't stop you from fighting.

You don't understand. And dread filled your body. Did Chanyeol send Joonmyun to get you back? You'd rather die than to go back to that pit hell.

"Please! Please! I won't let you go. I won't let you die, please don't do this!" Joonmyun cried as he pulled you and trapped you in his arms.

  Despite the cold and your short ragged breathing, with what your little strength can, you threw your fist at his chest, not wanting his arms, his presence around you if he is one of the monsters in your personal hell made by Chanyeol.    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Joonnmyun cried softly by your ears. You can feel him shivering from cold, and you instantly fell bad for dragging him in to this ice cold river. You tried pushing him away, and hopefully your actions would tell him to just get out of the water and leave you be. But he has iron grip on your body.    He waited. Joonmyun waited until you finally seemed to be drained and lost all energy. If it wasn't even by his arms, you'll slip out of them and drown yourself. Joonmyun prayed to all gods to give him all the strength possible to swim the both of you back to the safety.   "I'll never let you go. I promise." It was the last thing you heard before finally succumbing to another dark, and empty blackness.   ===============   You woke up to a very loud chirping of birds. You thought you were dreaming of being in a garden full of flowers and birds. You thought it was quite peaceful, and you thought maybe it was finally heaven. You're finally safe from Chanyeol and his friends. When suddenly one of the birds transformed in a human form. You wanted to run away and not wait for the bird to transform in to its full human form. But it's as if the other chirping creatures have transformed without you noticing. You whined in horror when someone grabbed both your arms and saw they where Kris and Baekhyun. One by one, the other birds have becoming humans. Sehun, Tao, Lay, Xiumin... And when finally, the l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter