Nine: First Kiss

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol has been one of your best friends since highschool. And since you and him chose the same major in university, you had been with him then as well, and currently, you work under the same company.

Some people in your work place even think you two are going out together, but that's not really the case. Chanyeol is like your brother. And you knew he thinks of you just as a sister. It's all platonic. Both of you will have the creeps of even thinking about going romantic with each other together.

"Come on, can't you move a little faster?" He grumbled as he stomped, while standing by your door way, watching you put on the finishing touches of your make-up.

"Shut it Park Chanyeol. You didn't hear anything from me earlier when you were dragging that deadline the boss gave you weeks ago." You snapped back. You and Chanyeol were working as an apprentice in a design studio. You in the Interior Design team, while he was in the Architecture Design team.

Chanyeol made a face at you, but this was nothing to send both of you on the edge. You knew he was just being his annoying self, and he knew you were just fretting over the fact that one of your his guy friends he hang out with from the Planning department will be at the dinner as well.

From time to time, the young people in the company would secretly set a dinner among themselves, mostly during the pay day, or when someone is celebrating their birthday. And in this case, it was almost Chanyeol's birthday and at the same time yesterday was pay day.

"You know with or without make up, Joonmyun won't be there to see you." He teased you. You stopped applying your mascara mid-air and glared at him. He chuckled at your face, like literally holding his stomach childishly. It made you want to chuck it at him, but you know you'd cross the line if you ever get his clothes smudged with your make-up.

"Eff you." You mumbled. You had let Chanyeol persuade you in this dinner. Although you were always invited, you seldom come, because you just can't bear the other's taunting and teasing you with your best friend. And every time you'd land your eyes on Joonmyun, he seemed to be distant. You don't want him to get the wrong idea. And lately, Chanyeol has been talking about how most guys are more attracted to girls who would approached them first. Because apparently, seeing girls flustered, but at the same time brave enough to admit their feelings is a major turn on for them guys.

"Yah! You can't back out on me. I'm warning you." Chanyeol warned you as he approached you. You threw him a dirty look, but nevertheless, continued finishing your make up. Suddenly it seemed pointless that you had to prettify yourself for this night.

"Come on, Kris will be there," Chanyeol chastised, but you made a face at him. Kris is someone from the Engineering department, in which every female in the company got the hots for. It's not that he's bad looking, but it's just that he's too good looking for you. Since the 2nd month you've been in the company, Chanyeol won't stop bothering you about how Kris likes you, but every time you encounter him in the lobby, he doesn't even give you a glance. So much for liking you.

 

This time, it was someone from the Production department who have played host. They get to choose the place, and basically what to do the whole night. Not everyone is invited in this little rendezvous. Just those young people who can handle good food, average amount of alcohol without having to get in to trouble the next day at work.

"Oh, hey! Chanyeol!" One of the engineering guys, Sehun, waved at yours and Chanyeol's direction. Chanyeol immediately waved back and dragged you with him. Kris, unlike his usual self from the office, he met your eyes and gave you a smile. If you weren't so head over heels over Joonmyun, you would've swoon at Kris' smile right then and there.

The other guys hooted and were cat-calling, giving Kris a playful shove. You instantly blushed upon realizing it must have been because of your presence. Can it be that Chanyeol wasn't actually bluffing you?

"Hi," Kris greeted you and offered you a bottle of drink.

"Oh hey, it's nice to see you here again," Sehun greeted you. "You know it took us forever to convince our friend here," he gestured towards Kris. "That you and Chanyeol are just friends. He finally agreed to come out and play tonight."

You laughed awkwardly and refused to see Kris' eyes, although you can feel his eyes on you.

"Shut up, Sehun." Kris mumbled. "I'm sorry, these guys can be quite idiots sometimes." He apologized.

You were forced to look at him, and smiled meekly at him. You remind yourself to kill Chanyeol later. Why is that you're always put in this kind of embarrassing situation everytime you're dragged in to this kind of dinners.

"No worries, hyung. I approve of you!" Chanyeol gave Kris a thumbs up, in which you sharply elbowed him hard.

"Oomph!" Chanyeol rubbed his ribs, and stuck his tongue out at you.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I'm late!"

You froze at the voice, and met Chanyeol's eyes, who was obviously trying to hide his smile. You saw him gave you the 'eye-signal' to look at the new comer's voice's direction.

"Joonmyun hyung! I thought you wouldn't make it!" You heard Byun Baekhyun said. "Sulli over there has been bothering me if you're coming or not!"

"Yeah, I got caught up with Boss at the office," He said sheepishly. "Oh, hey."

You slowly turned around, he was now seated beside Kris, who was seated in front of you.

"You're here," Joonmyun greeted you with that smile that never fails to make your knees jittery and weak. "It's nice to see you again here."

"Y-Yeah. You too." You said, making you look down, until Chanyeol elbowed you.

"You're so obvious, gosh!" He hissed at you, then chuckled at your embarrassment.

Throughout the dinner, Chanyeol tried his best to make you drink so much beer. And since you didn't want to look a party pooper, and your nerves seems to loosen up, making you feel not too awkward with Kris nor with Joonmyun anymore, you let him be.

"Hey, let's play Truth or Truth!" Jongdae called out from the other end of the table.

"Huh! What kind of game is Truth or Truth, Kim Jongdae!" Minseok laughed.

"Well, since we played Truth or Dare last time, someone was too drunk to do the Dare properly." Jongdae glared at Chanyeol who feigned innocence.

"Yah, what did you do, huh?" You laughed, elbowing Chanyeol.

"Nothing!" He cried too fast.

"Jongin here dared him to get a girl's number from the other table, but he was too drunk and so was the girl, they ended up making out, then we found out the girl was our head security's girlfriend!" Yixing replied, as the rest of them enjoy seeing Chanyeol's embarrassed face.

"Ya, no wonder everytime the head security comes to our floor, Chanyeol would cower down." You taunted.

"I DO NOT!" He shouted.

"Alright, alright Yeollie, take a chill pill. So what do you say, Truth or Truth?" Jongdae said, eyeing everyone while smirking.

~~~

You did not know how you got into this kind of situation.

From Truth or Truth game, you guys ended up playing with the "Who hasn't ..yet" game, in which all of you were to raise your right / left hand and when someone says something, whoever haven't done it, will fold a finger down and drink 1 glass of vodka, bottoms up.

"I haven't......... had with the same gender before!" Jongdae cried, obviously wanting to catch someone who had done it.

All of the guys, and girls, playing scowled at this troll Jongdae and almost everyone take a finger down. Only one who remained with 5 fingers.

"Kyungsoo! What the ?!" Minseok's eyes widened when the wide eyed guy beside him didn't take a finger down.

"What! I thought this is a 'no-judging' game!" He protested. You stifled a laugh when you felt Chanyeol shivered beside you. Kyungsoo has been his partner in his current project, and not once both of you thought that Kyungsoo is homoual. You think he's kinda cute too. But lately, he has been trying to spend a lot of time with Chanyeol.

"My turn! I haven't........ had one night stand yet!" Jongin cried excitedly.

Chanyeol looked pointedly at you, waiting for you to fold a finger down, which you did. Then you noticed Kris and Joonmyun were also looking at your every fold of fingers. You smiled a little when you saw Joonmyun fold a finger down.

"Ya! Can you guys stop at the ual questions! I swear, we have female members here!" Kris' voice boomed. The guys all looked quite embarrassed, but obviously some of the female members were beyond amused at the ual talks among these eye candies in the company.

Kris glanced at you nervously, not wanting you to feel awkward again because of his friend's idiocy.

You could only giggle at them. You weren't uncomfortable, not with too much alcohol in your blood stream.

"I.... never have a boyfriend/girlfriend before!" Luhan piped in, getting everyone back in the game.

Only a few folded a finger down.

"What the heck," Chanyeol turned to you when you didn't fold a finger down. You made a face at him, then remembering, glanced at Joonmyun who seemed to be watching Chanyeol's little outburst with you.

"You've had boyfriend before?! Why didn't I know about it!" He was fuming. At first you thought he was joking.

"It was a long time ago, Chanyeol. It was Sunggyu, back in college. Stop it. We're long over." You told him, holding his hand. He scoffed, but you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter