Eleven: Rebound Girl

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagi," Joonmyun slurred as the members sent you an apologetic look.

It has been past midnight and the members have called you and pleaded with you to help them with their leader. The 3 eldest hyung, Kris, Minseok and Luhan have all gone to their own plans, thus, leaving Joonmyun as the eldest among the members present. And none of them don't want to face the wrath of their drunk, angry hyung.

"It's okay, I'm here." You cooed Joonmyun whose face was against the cold plastic table of the BBQ house the boys went. Sehun was keeping a lookout, in case anyone would recognize them. They don't want to be in the front page of the gossip newspaper tomorrow, for being seen in a drinking place with a relatively loud and drunk leader. But they just couldn't leave their hyung there.

Joonmyun opened his eyes a little to see who have responded to him, and upon seeing you, he grunted a bit and closed his eyes back.

"Noona, did you bring a car? I'll help you carry hyung," D.O. offered, while Chanyeol who was the tallest immediately stood up and hoisted his passed out hyung.

Jongdae, Baekhyun and Kai immediately fishes out their wallet to pitch in money to pay for their bill.

"Tch. Joonmyun hyung better pay us tomorrow. He's the one who wanted to go wasted in this place." You heard Jongdae grunted.

Why would Joonmyun want to go drink until he's wasted? Did something happened?

"Hey, Jongdae," You casually walked along with them.

"Hey," They greeted. You, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were all in the same age. But somehow most of them are still not so comfortable with your presence.

"Did something happen with you guys?"

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun was feigning innocence. You knew Baekhyun since you were classmates with him until middle school, and somehow you knew him better more than he thought you do.

"I mean, Joonmyun wasn't scolded by the manager or something, right?" You tried choosing your words carefully, but you saw the boys exchanged wary looks.

"Nah, it's nothing like that, noona." Kai answered. "It's just hyung wanted to celebrate--"

Immediately, Jongdae and Baekhyun nudged Kai on his ribs that made the younger one howled, but his eyes widened upon realizing that he was talking too much.

"Celebrate....?" You tilt your head in confusion until it hit you.

Exactly last year, today was the day Joonmyun approached you. Drunk, wasted and incoherent with his words. You were originally Kris' friend. Upon learning that you were studying in one of the universities in Seoul, Kris clung on to you like a giant koala, saying he's grateful for having to know someone from back home. You went to Canada for your highschool education, thus being friends with Kris. But you honestly didn't know he'd be able to find you.

And that's how you met the boys. And Joonmyun.

*FLASHBACK*

"Come on, I'll have you meet the boys!" Kris begged you. Sometimes you don't know if Kris likes having you around just because he can have a breather and converse with you in English. He's never really comfortable speaking in Korean. You taught him during highschool, but being Kris, he must have thrown everything out of the window already.

"Okay, but I'm letting you bully me in to drinking so much. You're the only one I know there. So don't push me away when I stick to you, okay! Wu Yi Fan!" You playfully glared at him.

Little did you know that one of their members had made their mini gathering, sort-of an intimate drinking session. At first, you excused yourself when one of the members, Joonmyun, had started breaking the news to the guys. You weren't sure if they're okay with you being there, but with the looks that Joonmyun were throwing you, you can tell that he wanted you out of the circle. Even just for a few seconds.

"Hey,"

You looked beside you and Kris was there. You didn't even noticed his presence.

"You can go back in. I'm sorry." He said.

"No, it's okay. They don't know me, so I perfectly understand if they don't want me to hear personal stuff."

He gave you a look, as if really analyzing if you were fine or not.

"Really Kris! Stop doing that! Are you done talking?" You asked politely. Can this night get any more awkward? You're almost wishing you didn't let Kris persuade you in to going.

"Hey," Suddenly Joonmyun materializes on your other side. You jumped a little, and even Kris seemed to look a bit surprised.

"I'm sorry for driving you away. Let's go back in?" Joonmyun offered an apologetic but kind smile. You turned to glance at Kris who nodded encouragingly at you. He was probably relieved that Joonmyun, who pushed her away, was the one stepping up in taking her back in.

Throughout the night, you got to know the members, and immediately bonded with the members, especially the guys in your age.

By the time it was way past time to go home, you were slightly drunk, and this was because Joonmyun kept offering you drinks and you were too polite to refuse. Kris also breathed a little, since the members were slowly opening up to you. He doesn't have to always look out for you anymore.

Everyone was having fun, everyone was eating, drinking and playing together. It was almost too different from before you stepped out of their circle.

"I like you." Joonmyun suddenly blurted out. You turned to look at him, to see if he was playing with you. But he looks so dead serious, that you didn't know whether to take him seriously or not.

"Tomorrow, after our practice, do you wanna hang out or something?" He asked. You were nearly swooned at his coolness and you found yourself giving him your number.

When it was really time to go home, Joonmyun had even went as far as going home with you. You didn't know why Kris had let you with him, but you guessed if Kris feels it's okay to be with Joonmyun then you can't find any harm going with the guy. And he doesn't look the type to grab and pound on you. In fact, you were feeling very safe and comfortable with him already.

"Look, I'm still sorry for what happened earlier. I know it's rude of me to--"

"Joonmyun-shi. It's fine. I don't really mind it. I don't have any grudge over for because of it. I wouldn't want someone I don't know to hear what I want to say to my friends. So I perfectly--"

You were cut off by a set of soft gentle lips.

"Goodnight, I'm glad I met you." He said, as he opened your apartment door for you, but not without giving you a knees shattering smile.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

You closed your apartment door, and sighed.

The boys profusely apologized for giving you the hassle of taking care of their drunk hyung. They cannot bring him home, scared that their manager would find the leader drunk and wasted. It was better to lie and say that Joonmyun went home to his parents' house.

You walked into your bed room and Joonmyun, sprawled on your bed, was slightly snoring. You looked at your study table beside your bed, and saw your opened notes and books. You were studying for an exam tomorrow. But whatever, it's not like you can leave Joonmyun alone like this, right?

Bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter