Fifteen: Dead End

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just random drabble. It's been a while since I updated since I'm really busy with work and all -sigh- anyway, this drabble is very personal (and very close to my heart -sobs- jk). Hah! So I'm not sure if it makes sense in some way, but it'll be really really appreciated if I get your feedback especially regarding this particular chapter. :)

Also, don't worry, I read every single comment, all the sequel you guys are asking.. :)

 

========

Another tiring and exhausting day at work. But here you are, excitedly making your way to work, under the scourging  hot summer sun. The others wouldn't even think about going to work an hour earlier, not even half an hour early. Heck you aren't paid to do overtime.

But still you chose to wake up earlier, preparing a packed lunch: both for yourself and for another person.

You greeted your co-workers cheerfully, like you usually do. But your smile grew wider upon seeing him.

It was a usual day at the coffee shop you were working in. Lots of people on the queuing; lots of people going in and out of the store. But still, you were looking forward to almost everyday of working at the said place.

Who wouldn't?

He looked up from what the station he was at; you saw that he was steaming milk from the machine for the multiple cups lined up in his station. He smiled the kind of smile that kept you awake for the past few nights and it did multiple leaps in your tummy. You smiled back, hoping you weren't smiling too much for the others to notice and walked directly to the locker room.

You were smiling while putting on your apron, ready to work. How much better this day can get? From the daily 'Good morning!' text messages you receive from him; from the daily sweet 'Don't forget to have breakfast okay? And take care going to work. I'll see you later.' kind of text messages, and now you'll be spending the whole day with him.

While lost in your own thoughts, he slipped in the locker room.

"Hey." He smiled, not the kind of wide smile, but the kind in which as if he was trying to suppress the same giddy feeling you're feeling.

"Hi." You replied, tying your apron from your back; trying not to look too happy to see him.

"Did you eat before going to work like I reminded you?" he asked. You nodded, in which he smiled contently.

"Joonmyun!"

He looked back when Baekhyun, another of one of your co-baristas called him. Joonmyun looked back at you and as if he just saw you all ready to clock in for work.

"It's not yet time for you to work. Just sit there and relax." He told you. You don't know what kind of words he does have, but like an obedient girlfriend, you pouted playfully but followed him nevertheless. You sat down and waited for the time to move quickly so you can join him and the others outside.

It's been a month.

Joonmyun and you have become impossibly close. When you told a few of your most trusted friends about the closeness you two have, both of them having known Joonmyun a longer time than you do, confirmed that you're the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter