One: Transfer Student

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: You were the class president of your senior class, and you’re proud to say that all your classmates, both boys and girls, listen to you well. You lead them well, and is always so composed and confident of yourself. Until a new student arrived.

Genre: Fluff, Romance

 

======================================================================================

 

“Yah! You guys, settle down! Seonsaeng-nim will arrive in a bit!” You yelled, as you stand in front of the class, crossing your arms across your chest.

This is just how you spend your morning for the past 2 years in highschool, and you believe that the 3rd and last one wouldn’t be any different. You have always been appointed and unanimously voted by your classmates as the class president. You graduated with flying colors from middle school. You lead people well, and you’ve always been the top of your class, if not, the whole school.

“YAH! LEE CHANYEOL! GET YOUR DOWN THERE BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF!” You suddenly shouted, coming out of your usual self composure. Lee Chanyeol, your class’ resident clown and exhibitionist. As usual, he was out on the window ledge, trying to impress the girls next to your classroom. He’s the only one who manages to let the inner beast in you by his crazy and out this world antics.

“Laters baby. Someone in here is getting jealous,” Chanyeol said to the girls swooning at him from the other side of the room, making the guys around him snicker at you.

You threw dagger looks at them.

You could say that your school’s ratio of boys over girls is relatively 10:4. You don’t know why, but there are always more male students over female students. That is, in your school. There are only 8 of your female students, while the rest are boys. Not that it was awkward or something. Most of you guys were classmates since elementary school. So you all get along well together.

“In a count of 5 if you guys don’t shut up, I’ll seriously claw your balls off!!” You hollered. The girls laughed, while the guys dropped their jaw, horror stricken at your threats. Although this is a usual morning scene, they knew once Chanyeol managed to let your inner beast out, it’s not easy to put back the lease and push it back to its cage.

“1!”

The boys immediately went towards their designated seats. Even Chanyeol was starting to climb back in the classroom.

“2!”

The girls quickly swipe their lips with pink lip gloss. You never know, their calculus teacher might not be around again, and would be replaced by their extremely cute and hot substitute teacher from Canada, Kris.

You rolled your eyes, but nevertheless smiled. You love those girls, even though they can be superficial sometimes.

“3!” The studious kids in front row started urging the kids behind them to aligned their tables and chairs properly. The kids in the back, who were lazing around, started fixing their uniforms and kicking their bags towards under their desk so it won’t be on the way in the aisle.

“4!” You hollered.

The guys gulped and straightened up on their seats. By this time, the school bell rang shrilly all over the school.

“5!”

Just as you took a step towards your desk, 3 tables away from the front, the extremely cute substitute teacher Kris walks in. You admit that he’s pretty cute, but you don’t allow yourself to get swayed. He’s here to teach you guys, not to flirt, nor to look for girlfriend, nothing but to give lecture and to fill out Nam Seonsaeng-nim’s place while he’s out of town.

“Good morning, class.” He stood in front. By where you’re seated, you can still smell that faint handsome musky smell he has on. You unconsciously started to drift away, thinking what kind of perfume he wears.

You were rudely interrupted in your reverie when you felt a poke on your shoulders. You turned around and it was the class’ maknae, Oh Sehun.

“Hey, are you starting to fall for Kris seonsaeng-nim too?” He pouted. You softened. Sehun is supposedly 1 year behind, but he was accelerated 1 year advance because he’s too smart for his age, making him the ‘baby’ in your class. You’re extremely fond of him, but there’s nothing between you two, except platonic kind of relationship.

“No, I’m not, Sehun-ah.” You assured him, patting his hand lightly. When you turned your head back towards the front, you saw another unfamiliar person. You feigned a small gasp. You groaned inwardly.

Did I just gasp? How embarrassing! Hope the others didn’t hear it. You thought.

You look around just to be sure, but your eyes widened a little, meeting your classmates’ gazes.

Why are they looking at you?! The girls were smiling teasingly at you. The boys were snickering at you. You finally got your answer when you dragged your gaze up front, and met with the new boy’s eyes, together with Kris seonsaeng-nim.

“Is there a problem Miss Class President?” Kris asked, his eyebrows rose up. Everyone seemed to be waiting for your response. So your gasp wasn’t that….discreet?

“Nothing seonsaeng-nim. I’m sorry for interrupting.” You mumbled, bowing your head shamefully, but not before briefly meeting the new boy’s eyes. He smiled softly at you.

You felt your head bowed deeply, not wanting anyone to see the shock you feel, and the sudden heating of your face.

What’s wrong with me?!

“Joonmyun, continue.” Kris seonsaeng-nim said.

“I was born here in Seoul, but my family moved in Jeonju when I was 10. I hope my satoori won’t be a hindrance in making friends with everyone.” The new boy said.

What satoori he’s talking about? He barely has it, and he…. He sounds like an angel. You thought, making you blush at your own thoughts.

“I can barely tell the satoori, Joonmyun. Anyway, go on and find an empty seat. We’ll start our class in a bit. You guys be good to Kim Joonmyun here.” Kris said sternly at everyone, meeting everyone’s gazes, much to the girls’ delight.

“Class President.”

“Yes?!” You shot your head up too quickly, making the poor teacher shock for a split second. He noticed your face looking so red.

“Take Joonmyun around during lunch break. Since you’re the class president, you’re responsib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter