Chapter 2

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2.

 

It's been a week already and everything seemed like always. Okay, Taemin zooned out more times than usual, but he is who he is.

 

"Taemin, did you do your homework?" Yoon Ji asked him. *The first period will begin in some minutes and I didn't do my homework yesterday. Geez.*

"Yes, I did."

"Give it to me."


"Here." he gave her his homework.

"Thanks." she said and began to copy the answers.


"I'm so excited." he chuckled.

"Why?" she asked without looking up.


*What is he talking about, you ask? MRS.SHIN. He knows her since a week and already has a huge crush on her! What about me? I'm since over ten years at his side and he doesn't even knows that I like him.* Yoon Ji complained in her mind, but on the outside she smiled and nodded.


"She is the one! I know it. I can feel it!" Taemin proudly said for the 10th time now. And it's only been some minutes.

 

"Taemin, I'm sorry but, you don't even really know her." Yoon Ji said as nice as she could.

*Where is the teacher by the way? Is Mrs.Shin someone who comes late? Tsk, Taemin look at the person you like. I thought you don't like people who come too late?* she rolled her eyes secretly.

 


He turned to Yoon Ji, so she stopped copying homework and looked up.

"What?" she looked confused at him. He had a serious face on.

Like the time when he liked one of her teddy bears and wanted to marry it. They were 7 years old and Yoon Ji had told him he can't marry the teddy bear. He didn't talk to her for a whole week. She had ended up giving  the teddy bear to him. She hoped that he still has it, she liked that bear very much back then.


Suddenly he smirked.

*Oh no.* She mentally rolled my eyes.


"You're jealious, aren't you?" he came nearer with his face.

"No!" she quickly said,"Why would I ?" *Sure I am jealious.*


"What if I marry her?" he asked.

*I would roll off a cliff. Just kidding, I would never visit or call you.* she chuckled in her mind about her own joke.

She shrugged,"Saying `good luck´ and all ?"


"Yeah, sure." he said sarcastically. And before Yoon Ji could reply, Mrs.Shin hurried into the classroom,"Good morning, class!"

"Good morning!" the class chorused.

 

"Oh, an apple?" Mrs.Shin hold up an apple she found on the teachers' desk with a surprised smile,"Is this for me?"


Yoon Ji frowned,*Who would give her an apple? We're not in a movie, nerds.*

From the corner of her eye, she saw Taemin slightly turning pink and smiling widely. Wider than usual.

*Oh my.. don't tell me he gave her that apple.* Yoon Ji prayed. Looks like no one heard her in that moment, because the next thing Taemin did, was whispering to Yoon Ji:"Do you think she's happy about it? I specially brought her a red apple."

 

She mentally facepalmed myself,"Taemin.. she is your teacher, years older than you and propably not a pedo, you know."

Taemin shot her a glare and focused back to the front.

*Psh, what a boy.* Yoon Ji pursed her lips.

 

Mrs.Shin finally decided to start class, instead of talking about an apple a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter