Chapter 7.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7.
Memories of a Friend.

 


"They kissed!" 8 years old Yoon Ji gasped, while hiding behind a tree with 9 years old Taemin, in the neighbours garden.

"Wow, is this like in the movies, Yoon Ji ?" Taemin glanced down at her. 


Yoon Ji eyed the kissing couple suspiciously,"It looks like it. Do you think they love each other ?"

"You can't kiss someone if you don't love them." Taemin shrugged,"So it must be love!"


 

Yoon Ji titled her head to the side,"I want a kiss from the person I love too!"

Taemin gasped and hit her head lightly,"You're too young! If someone kisses you I'll hit him!"

Yoon Ji patted the place where he hit and looked up at him,"Then I want my first kiss when I'm older!" She stucked out her tongue,"You can't stop me."


"I won't stop you, because I'll be that first kiss of yours." Taemin crossed his arms over his chest and nodded proudly,"You will get a kiss from the best kisser ever!"

"Ew, as if you're the best kisser ever." Yoon Ji made a disgusted face and turned back to the couple,"I won't kiss you."

"I'll prove that I'm the best kisser!" Taemin protested.



"Didn't you say we're too young now?" Yoon Ji batted her eyelashes at him and made a face,"Hm, Lee Taemin?"


He rolled his eyes, then thought about it.

"My mom had her first kiss when she was 12 years old!" he beamed,"So... On your 12th birthday, I'm going to kiss you!"

Her eyes widened,"But what if someone else already kissed you? I don't want to kiss someone who is already kissed."

 

"Of course, you'll be my first kiss too." he made a face at her,"I won't kiss anyone except you, and you won't kiss anyone except me! Deal?"

"Deal!" she nodded.




"Yah, you kids! What are you doing here?" the woman who just kissed her husband yelled as she spotted them,"Aren't you the neighbours children?"

"Oh !" Taemin cursed, grabbed Yoon Ji's hand and ran for his life.

"Yah, you can't use words like `´, Taemin! I'm going to tell your mom!" Yoon Ji shouted, while running with him.

 

"Tell my mom if you want, then I'm gonna tell her that you wanted to kiss someone in your young age now!" Taemin shouted back, laughing.

"But that's embarrassing!" she pouted.


"Stop right there!" the husband from the woman yelled, running after them.

 

"Run, Yoon Ji, Ruuuun!" Taemin glanced back and quickened his pace, holding her hand thighter.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

"Umma, Key said a pink dress is better for me." finally-12-years-old Yoon Ji looked at her Mom,"He is always right, you know."

Her umma patted her head, laughing,"Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter