Chapter 14.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14.

 

"Aww," Taemin dragged Yoon Ji to another cage,"There are pandas!"

Yoon Ji sighed for the nth time,"Oh Taemin.. my arm feels like it's going to fall off !"

Taemin let her hand go and crossed his arms, turning to her with a raised brow,"Yoon Ji, this is a date."


Yoon Ji blushed and gulped,"W-Whatever.. I like pandas, let's take some photos!"

Taemin pinched her cheeks,"Exactly what I wanted to hear, baby~!"

"B-Baby?!" she looked at him with wide eyes. Taemin put out his smartphone, ignoring what she said,"Let's take a selca with the pandas in the background!"

He wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer and with the other he snapped a photo.


"Yah, you have to look at the camera not at me, pabo," Taemin pouted, staring at the just-taken photo on his phone.

Yoon Ji mentally facepalmed herself,*WHY AM I SO EMBARASSING.*

He chuckled, still staring at the photo,"Look how cute we are!" he showed her the photo too,"Don't you think?"

By his sincere smile she had to smile too, without even looking at the photo she nodded,"Yeah.."


When he pulled the phone back, he laughed,"I've never known that you could open your eyes so wide though."

Her eyes were again like O_O,"Wait, what?"

"You're looking at me like this," he used his fingers to make his eyes wider like O_O.

"Bwoh-yah~" she whined and began to walk away. "Yah, would you please wait!" Taemin rushed after her and when he catched up with her he intertwined their hands again, kissing her cheek,"Don't worry, you still look fabulous like always."


She blushed madly, her lips nervously,"U-Uh, well, you're right."

"You have to compliment me back~" he grinned at her teasingly.

"Fine, you're a nice mushroom head," she shrugged, looking down. And as she saw that their hands were still intertwined she almost choked on her own saliva,"Holy mother of--"

 

"Yoon Jinnie, you okay?" Taemin stopped, making her stop too while looking worriedly at her,"That's what you get when you call me mushroom head." Then he laughed.

Yoon Ji, still coughing, shook her head,"I *cough cough*... nevermind." She stopped coughing.

"Weirdo.." he mumbled, frowning at her while fixing her fringe.

 

"Omo, that guy is so hot!!" 

Taemin and Yoon Ji turned their heads. Yoon Ji raised a brow,*Who the hell are you, guuurl?*

Taemin frowned with a pout, getting his attention back to Yoon Ji,"Have I ever told you how much I like your hair?"

She looked up at him, "Really? You like it?"


"But who the hell is that girl?"

"His girlfriend?"

"Ew, he could have done better!"

Yoon Ji glanced at the girls who talked loudly all the time, mumbling,"What the heck do you want?.."

Taemin grabbed her cheeks, squeezing them while grinning,"How chubby you are, baby~!"

Only now Yoon Ji noticed they were still at the same place where they stopped because she had almost choked on her own saliva,*So dumb.. Wait, I AM CHUBBY???*


"He called her baby though!"

"I bet that girl is only after him because he is handsome."

"Maybe she is cheating on him."

"How can she even think about--"

"Would you please shut up?" Taemin nearly yelled, glaring at them,"You're annoying."


The four girls blinked,"O-Oh, s-s-sorry.."

"You better be," Yoon Ji mumbled,*Don't get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter