Chapter 4

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4.

 

"Yoon Ji-ah, I didn't do my homework. Give me yours!" Taemin beamed at her as they sat down at their seats in acting class.

 

Yoon Ji frowned,"We had to learn the script we got from the teacher last time.. How could I give you them? Maybe you can remember the lines we already talked about last time."

"But.. I didn't learn at all!" Taemin sighed and leaned back in his seat,"I found out that Shin seongsaengnim has twitter though.."


Yoon Ji facepalmed herself and let out a sarcastic laugh,"WOW. She has twitter! Happy birthday, Taemin!"

"Why are you so mean today?" he pouted,"Aish, whatever, I think I can still make it!"

 

Yoon Ji sighed and only wanted that the teacher would come in already,*Taemin.. geez. Why do I have to think so much about you?* she let out an annoyed sigh.

 

*I wonder.. what is Yoon Ji thinking about..?* Taemin rested his head on his palm and stared at her,"Yoon-"

 


"Good Morning, class! I hope everyone of you studied!" the teacher rushed in and put his books down on his table,"We're going to make something like a match. I'll pick two of you and these two will come to the front. You'll see the rest."

Taemin looked up and gulped,*Only two people?! In front of everyone? Oh no..*

 

"Yoon Ji and..." the teacher looked around. Yoon Ji bit her bottom lip and stood up. 

"You'll make it good, Yoon Ji-ah!" Taemin made a fighting sign with his fist,"I believe in yo-"


"..and let's add Taemin!" the teacher clapped his hands,"Come to the front!"

".." Taemin mumbled and stood up,"Do I really have to..?"

 

"Yes, and now I'll explain the rules." the teacher smiled with his creepy face,"Go and stand next to Yoon Ji."

"Yeah.." Taemin rolled his eyes and went next to Yoon Ji, kept on glancing over to her.

 

She was chuckling. Her friends, some males and females, each showing her two thumbs up,"You can make it!"

*I'm still her best friend. None can't change her opinion, meh.* he rolled his eyes. He looked cool; his hands in his pockets and an unimpressed expression.

 

"One of you will begin to say a line in part they learned from the script I gave you. The other one has to say the next line. And so it goes on! If you can't say the next line or say it too wrong, you'll lose." the teacher explained and sat down on his seat, looking at Taemin,"Yoon Ji always learns the scripts I know.. but you, Taemin?"

Taemin took a deep breath,* I hope I remember enough!*

"Who begins?" Yoon Ji asked, blinking,"Do we use `ladies first´ or not?"

 

"Let Taemin begin!" one of the male students shouted in. Some others agreed immediately. Taemin was really popular, Yoon Ji wasn't as popular as him, but she was still someone everyone knew.

 

"Okay, then.. Taemin, you begin." the teacher said.

"O-okay.." Taemin nodded,*Oh, Yoon Ji.. what should I do?* He glanced over to her. Whatever it was, if Yoon Ji wouldn't be here, he'd propably end up embarrassimg himself. But now, It was like she didn't even notice him.


*Should I let Taemin win or not..? No, love doesn't has anything to do with my grades!* she took a deep breath,  waiting for Taemin to begin.



"So, I was the one you loved?" Taemin finally said,*Yes! At least I can remember this part!*


*Oh , why this part?!* Yoon Ji cursed in her mind,"Y-Yes, I'm sorry. I've never told you before."

"So that's why you don't want me to marry her? I'm so dissappointed in you!" Taemin said the lines perfectly, looking at her. Then down. Then again at her. Then again down. *Why does this feel awkward?* Taemin slightly chuckled to himself.

 

Yoon Ji remembered everything, but didn't want to come to a special part,"I just said, that you can't, Henry! There is someone she likes. Oh, Henry, why don't you believe me?"

"I-I can't...​ ehm.. You're not important to me anymore, Lucienne." Taemin looked down again with a proud smile,*Yoon Ji, you're so good! You must've studied this much!*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter