Chapter 17.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 17

 

Kai and Yoon Ji looked at each other, both saying,"She likes him." at the same time with a pokerface.

"Hm, who likes who?" Taemin's voice practically slapped them all in the face.
 

 

Yoon Ji rounded her eyes, Kai blinked at Taemin with a frown and Sulli hid her face behind her hands.

This was awkward.


"Who~? Tell me!" Taemin raised a brow. Yoon Ji faked a cough,"Ahem, I.. I am in love with.. uh.. pizza!" She looked down, mentally facebalming herself and then grinned at Taemin,"Yeah, pizza."

He nodded at her, obviously not believing her and turning to Sulli with a smile,"So, who is in love with who ?"


Sulli just stared at him with a red face while fiddling with her hands,"U-Uh.."

"Oh fudge, Taemin please, you're scaring her!" Kai frowned and shooed him away. Taemin turned to him and scoffed,"Shut yo face, Jongin.." And walked over to Yoon Ji and sandwiched himself between her and Kai again. 


While Taemin innocently looked at the three, waiting for a conversation, the only thing he got was awkward silence. Well, he propably didn't notice the awkwardness anyways. "The pizza will be here in half an hour." he grinned. The other three only sighed.

 


"Hyung!~" Taemin whined at Key, when they were all sitting on the floor again, watching TV and eating the pizza that arrived 5 minutes ago. 

Key rolled his eyes with a sigh,"If it's about Yoon Ji ignoring you again, she propably has the right to, Taemin. Now, shoo." He waved him away with a hand and took a bite from the pizza slice in his other hand.

Taemin looked at him blankly,"No, it's not that.."

Sulli looked over at Kai, then to Yoon Ji. 

Taemin tried again,"Hyung, look. Yoon Ji, Sulli and Jongin--"

"KAI." 

"Geez, okay.. So, Yoon Ji, Sulli and Kai *glares at Kai for a second* were talking about someone being in love with someone and they don't wanna tell me who!" Taemin continued, whining.

"What?" Key blinked his surprised eyes,"Yoon Ji, is it about y--"

"No!" she quickly protested,"We were just talking and I.. I was saying I am in love with pizza, yeah."

Jonghyun looked at her with an unimpressed pokerface,"I am pretty sure that wasn't the topic."

Yoon Ji narrowed her eyes at the older, mouthing a 'shut up please' while Taemin wasn't looking. 

Taemin cleared his throat,"Ahem, I have the right to know. Hello, what if Yoon Ji meant me and for the rest of my life she wants me to believe she is in love with a guy named pizza? Pff, cmon, not gonna happen."

Yoon Ji frowned at him with a scowl on her face,"A guy named pizza?"

Taemin looked at her with a disapproving look,"I thought you had better taste in guys, too. I mean, who would crush on someone named pizza??"

"I'm sorry.. it was about me." everyone glanced at the person who had just spoken up.

Kai.

Yoon Ji and Sulli looked at him, the most shocked surprised.


"Well.." Taemin smirked,"With who is our Jongin in love?"

Kai raises a brow with a glare at the boy who looked oh-so similar to him,"Excuse you, I doubt I would tell you, of all people."

Taemin frowned,"What, why not?"

"S e c r e t  C r u s h." Kai said slowly, a mocking grin at the end.

"Ohh." Minho commented. Onew nodded,"Well, you can't do anything about it Taemin, it's secret."

Yoon Ji sighed and just goes back to eating her pizza, Kai does ,too, and so does everyone else. Taemin frowns at his friends,"Seriously? I can't do anything about it?"

Key looked up for a moment,"Yes." And went back to eating.

"This is so unfair." Taemin crossed his arms over his chest,"You're all so mean."

 

 

 

Kai, Sulli, Yoon Ji and Taemin were wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter