Chapter 8.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter eight.

 


English class; The teacher went somewhere else, leaving the students alone. While Taemin read the book they had to read for english class, Yoon Ji was texting with Key.

From: Key
To: Yoon Ji
How can you even think about forgetting him?! And what is your idea, hmm?

Yoon Ji rolled her eyes, chuckling.

From: Yoon Ji
To: Key
I don't know, but I'll just try to fall for someone else. Should be easy!


From: Key
To: Yoon Ji
No, it's not easy! D: I shipped you two so hard.. Do you know how the loyal shipper, aka me, feels now?? ;A;


From: Yoon Ji
To: Key
But Key~ Don't be like that D:


"What are you two texting about?"

Yoon Ji flinched, when he leaned over to see,"N-Nothing! Just.. small talk, you know."


Taemin tried to grab her cell phone,"Let me see then!"

But she quickly stucked it in her pencil case. "Don't touch it!"

"Why~?" he pouted.


"My business~!" she stucked out her tongue at him.

"If you stuck out your tongue to me again, I'll bite it!" he made a face like he was mad at her,"If you don't want to tell me I'm going to ask Key hyung himself about it!"

He turned back to his book,"He is much nicer than you~!"

"Okay, if you say so~." she nodded, mumbling,"Pfft, As if he tells you.."

 

Her cell phone vibrated again. She beamed,"New message!" and grabbed it quickly,"From.. Minho!"

"Minho hyung?!" Taemin looked up from the book again, his eyes round,"Why are they all texting you??"

"Maybe because it's normal that we're texting?" she said as if it was obvious, and read the message.

From: Minho
To: Yoon Ji
If you want to forget about Taemin, it's gonna be hard for you! :D I bet he likes you but can't realize it and thinks he likes that teacher~ :b


Yoon Ji made a face at Minho's message,"Oh come on, I would have known!"

"What?" Taemin furrowed his eyes at her.


"Nothing," she shrugged,"Nothing special."

Taemin pouted and looked back at the book.

 

 

When the bell rang, everyone reminded in their seats; they didn't need to change rooms for the next subject. 

"Tomorrow is the school's dance party already.." Taemin throw the book on their table lightly,"I still don't have a date."

He glanced to Yoon Ji, but she was too busy with texting to Minho and laughing.

"Yah~, Yoon Ji!" Taemin whined and took her arm swinging it,"Listen to me~!"

 

"Hm?" she looked up, smiling from a joke Minho propably made in his message.

Taemin frowned,"You're not listening to me."


"Did you say something?" she titled her head.

"Yeah, I don't have a date for the school dance party yet."

"Yet. Ask someone!" she patted his head, grinning,"I bet you're gonna find a pretty girl!"

 

"Why aren't you going with me?" he pouted, taking her hand off his head, then playing with her fingers,"It's not like Minho is your best friend, so you have to go with me, right?"

"No." she said, a bit too quick,"Best Friends don't go out with each other, do they?"


He looked down,"But..."

"Yoon Ji noona!" 

Taemin and Yoon Ji turned their heads to the door.

*The boy from last time!* Taemin blinked.


"Zelo?" Yoon Ji smiled as a greeting,"What do you want?"

"I have class with Shin seongsaengnim now," the boy from last time aka Zelo explained slowly,"She told me to get you and some guy with the name Lee Taemin."

"Shin seongsaengnim? Eun Ri Noona? What?" Taemin looked curiously at the younger boy.

"Why? Did I... I mean we, ...do something we shouldn't have done?" Yoon Ji looked at him with wide eyes.


"No, noona!" Zelo laughed,"We're playing games, because we don't have anything else to do."

"Aren't you supposed to do Math or whatever the subject is?" Taemin asked him.


"Oh, isn't that your best friend? We met last time, right? I'm Zelo." Zelo greeted him,"Didn't know you were here too."

Taemin made a face,"But I was right beside her!"

"Sorry!" Zelo chuckled and turned back to Yoon Ji,"You have to come, she said."


"But we have classes we can't come." Yoon Ji blinked, sighing.


"Shin seongsaengnim will clear that up, she said, you still have to come, Noona!" Zelo beamed,"It won't be too boring with us, don't worry! And where is the Taemin guy?"

"I'm here." Taemin glared at him,"Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter