Chapter 6.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6.

 

*I don't understand this at all.* Yoon Ji looked at the SHINee boys. They were in Taemin's living room. 

Onew didn't want to eat chicken Yoon Ji brought, but played PS3. Minho wasn't interested in the 2Min socks from the SHINee fanclub, Yoon Ji wore today. Jonghyun didn't ask for selcas with the others, and wasn't near Key. Jonghyun sat on the floor next to Minho. And Key sat on the couch next to Taemin in his messy bed hair and bunny pajamas, watching Onew play Ps3.

And Taemin; He didn't want to drink the banana milk Yoon Ji brought for him.

 

Yoon Ji eyed them all suspiciously,"Did something happen?"

They boys shook their head in sync. 

Yoon Ji sighed,"But that's not normal. Look at you! Onew, chicken is here! Minho, you said you like the 2Min stuff the most from the fanclub in our school! Jonghyun, I wouldn't mind taking selcas with you and Key today! And Key, why are you here in your pajamas? Did you come the whole way here in your pajamas or what?"


"You forgot me." Taemin raised his hand, looked at her and pouted.


"I didn't." Yoon Ji crossed her arms and eyed him,"You can't resist banana milk any longer! Believe me~"

Taemin wanted to keep his straight face, but chuckled at her.

"What?" Yoon Ji blinked with a blank face,"I'm serious. Are you sick? Are you all sick?"

 

Jonghyun suddenly jumped up and whined around,"Yoon Ji, I can't take this anymore! Let's go and take selcas!"

"I'm coming too!" Key stood up and dragged Yoon Ji away, together with Jonghyun.

 

Taemin's jaw dropped,"Yah, you can't just-"

BAM. JongKey closed the door and lock it, after they entered Taemin's room.

"YAH!" they heard Taemin's yell.

 


"Okay... Do I have to understand this now..?" Yoon Ji looked at the two.

Key shook his head,"No, sweetie, but we have to talk to you about Taemin."


*Umma~, why do we have to?* Yoon Ji mentally rolled his eyes playfully at him,"Why?"

"Because Taemin is very down and you're not a big help to cheer him up!" Jonghyun answered.


Yoon Ji pouted,"But I can't do much. Why don't you do something to cheer him up, hm?"

"Oh no, it's completely your fault. You should've confessed to him already, but you still haven't!" Key patted her head softly,"And now, he fell for that teacher. Poor you, Yoon Ji!"

 

Yup, Key and Jonghyun knew that Yoon Ji likes Taemin. Key knew it first, then Minho and then Jonghyun and Onew. They figured it out all on their own ways. Believe it or not. Only Taemin has no clue at all.

 

"Look," Jonghyun looked at her, like she was his daughter or something,"Do you know how hard it is to adapt to him? Taemin is the weirdest when his mood is down, and you know that. Do something."

"I know how that is!" Yoon Ji protested,"But I can't do much, like I said!"

 

"Yah, what are you doing in my room? Yoon Ji? Are you okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter