Chapter 10.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter ten.
Part 1 of the school dance.

 


"Are you really going with him?" Taemin asked over the phone,"I mean.. I'm still free!"

"Tae, I'm going with him and he'll be here in a few." she smiled, while looking at the dress Key brought her this evening.


Taemin on the other hand pouted,"Wae, Yoon Ji, how can you let me look like aloner there?"

"Aish, Taemin, you would never look like a loner!" she chuckled.


Hearing her laugh, he smiled,"But you have to atleast dance with me, okay?"

She sighed,"Oh, Taemin~ okay."

"Yay! Okay, see you later! Bye!" Taemin hung up, excited.

 

"And? What did he say?" Key came over to her, grinning.

Yoon Ji made a face,"Nothing special~!"

"Taemin didn't call for no reason! I bet he tried to get you to not go with Minho, hmm?" Key grinned even wider, knowing the two just too good.

She sighed,"Okay, okay! Well, look I good? Minho should be here in some minutes!"

"Are you nervous?" he teased. "Sure, I am! It's been a while since I've worn a dress!" Yoon Ji told him and smiled at herself trough the mirror,"I look okay, don't I ?"

"You do~ You do~, and now go, get your jacket and shoes!" Key shooed her off.


Yoon Ji went to get her things, accidently bumping to Jonghyun who waited the whole time for the two in the kitchen.

"Oh~ you look beautiful!" Jonghyun complimented.

"Hehe, thanks!" she smiled, walking past him to get her things. So Jonghyun walked over to Key.


"Aww, I can already see how jealious Taemin will be~!" he said excited.

"I know right! Me too!" Key squealed happily,"You don't know how long I'm shipping them already!"

 

 

Someone knocked on the door and all three made a run for it. 

But well, Key pushed both, Jonghyun & Yoon Ji, aside and opened with a smile,"Hey, Minho-.. Oh, Taemin?"

Taemin smiled,"I'll be going with you guys!"

"I know! But where is Minho?" Key pouted,*Minho should've been here first!*


"Minho here, Minho there! Minho with Yoon Ji?! What is that all about?" Taemin shouted, looking like a kid, because he pouted at the end.

"Shouldn't you let him in first? The neighbours could get annoyed.." Jonghyun told Key quietly from the side. "Ah~ I know!" Key said loudly.

Taemin took a deep breath,"We're four people in this floor, which is fourth floor, and besides me and Yoon Ji they're barely at home, do you think they're at home now??!"

Jonghyun and Key surprised by his shouting and all but still amused somehow, looked confused at him,*What's wrong with him? Dafuq.*


"YAH! What's with all the yelling?" Yoon Ji stormed in the conversation, annoyed.

"Uh, n-nothing.." Taemin said innocently and looked down immediately after he saw her,*She looks even more beautiful than usual... But wait. ONLY FOR MINHO?*

"Yah, you too! How can you make yourself this beautiful? How can you! All for Minho, huh? Huh?" Taemin yelled again.

Yoon Ji's jaw dropped. Key's eyes grew wide and Jonghyun frowned at Taemin. 


"Hello~!" suddenly a wild Minho with flowers appeared right behind Taemin."Sorry, I needed a bit more time, because I bought flowers."

Yoon Ji looked behind Taemin,"Oh~ Flowers?"

Minho pushed Taemin aside a little and giving Yoon Ji the flowers,"Yes, they're really pretty, aren't they?"

"Oh yes, they are! Just put them here~" she took them happily and put it on the small table next to the door.


Taemin only glared at Minho.

And Jonghyun and Key watching the whole thing acutely.

 

"Are those flowers save? I mean, I saw in some dramas that suddenly a bee comes out or something.." Jonghyun pointed at the flowers, looking at Minho.

Key mentally facepalmed himself.

"Oh well, I guess so." Minho scanned the flowers with his eyes.


"Yah, let's go." Key pushed everyone outside the apartment quickly and annoyed,"Shut up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter