Chapter 15.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15.

 

Yoon Ji sat in her living room slash kitchen, on the couch, feeling really excited because her old friend is coming back. Who? Sulli, of course.

"I don't get why you're so happy.." Taemin mumbled, frowning because she wasn't paying attention to him at all this day. If he could, he would have already called Sulli, saying that she better shouldn't come. Not only because he knows that when Sulli comes back Yoon Ji will spent most of the time with her, but also because Sulli said she will bring a surprise guest. He already had a slight idea who that could be.


"Shall we make a welcome party?" Yoon Ji jumped over to Key,"I bet, she would be really happy about that!"

"We should order much chicken then!" Onew smiled. Yoon Ji nodded,"Of course!"

Key patted her head,"You know that she could be your rival, right?"

"For what?"

He only made a slight glance over to the pouting Taemin, then back to her.

"No! Don't mind that, geez.." Yoon Ji made a face and sat back down at the couch, crossing her arms.


"Why are we all here anyways?" Minho came back from the bathroom,"We're here since 9 o'clock in the morning for no reason, man.. and it's 7:25pm now!"

"Patience, Minho. Patience!" Jonghyun reminded,"Maybe you all don't know, but Sulli will be here at about 8pm."

Yoon Ji and Taemin turned to them,"WHAT?"

Minhos eyes looked like they would fall out,"THAT'S WHY WE HAD TO BE HERE AT 9 IN THE MORNING? WHO HAD THIS IDEA???"

 

 

 

"Aish, Sulli! Why did you drag me here to? It seems boring." the unknown guy stretched himself as he exited the airport, together with Sulli at the front.

Sulli smiled, breathing the air she missed,"As a Korean you should be here from time to time, too, right?"

He sighed,"Japan is a neighbour country, right? I was near enough."

Sulli slapped his arm lightly,"You are so dumb! Anyways, I want you to meet some people. But I'm sure you know them already."

The guy rolled his eyes,"Sulli, I already know enough people."

"You are more of a brat than you were when you were younger, seriously." Sulli chuckled, and entered the Taxi together with him,"You won't regret coming with me, Jongin."

 

 

 

"Hah?" Yoon Ji had Sulli over at the phone,"You're here already? Hm, I'll be down in a few minutes with the others! When your taxi arrives you'll see us in front of the buildings entrace." With that she hung up, humming a random song happily.

"Guys guys, Sulli is on her way. Let's go down and wait there!" Yoon Ji cheered and dragged along the ones that were the nearest out of the door, who were Minho, Taemin and Onew.


"She's too cheerful today.." Minho mumbled.

Taemin looked at him with a 'don't piss me off'-face,"Now, you notice things early, huh."

"It's not the first time, and it's refreshing! What are you complaining.." Onew smiled.

Taemin and Minho both sighed, nodding. "Hmh."

 

 

 

"I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter