Chapter 13.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13.

 

"I'm sorry to say that but.." Yoon Ji took a deep breath,"YOU ARE SO CLINGY AND ANNOYING; YOU WON'T COME WITH ME, LEE TAEMIN."

"Yoon Ji~!" Taemin held her thight from the back around her waist,"Please don't leave me~! Atleast take me with you, please! I won't do anything." He pouted.

She grumbled,"Fine."


Key shook his head, amused at the scene,"You two.. seriously. You two are really entertaining!"

"That's all Taemin fault anyways." Yoon Ji pouted.

Taemin let her go,"Key hyung, before you step in our relationship, please, decide to who you belong."

"What do you mean?" Key raised a brow, confused.

"Youuuu and Minhooo? Youuu and Jonghyuuuun?" Taemin looked with a 'duh'-look at him,"Please don't be in two relationships at the same time. Not that you hurt someone!"

Key made a face, then looked at Yoon Ji,"Take that brat with you. His mouth is filled with idiotic things at the moment."

"This is my apartment, how about you two leave and go home?" Yoon Ji suggested.


"Oh then. We could leave with you!" Taemin grinned happily at her like ^-^.

She sighed,"Okay, You can come. Whatever!"

"Me too? Yeah." Key gave a smug smirk and grabbed his jacket,"Let's go!"

With that they exited the apartment and made their way.

 

 

 

"So.. and where are we going?" Taemin asked.

Yoon Ji pursed her lips,"Hmm.. Minho said that he'll meet me in the park."

"Minho!?" TaeKey gasped.


"Yeah," Yoon Ji blinked,"So what?"

Taemin frowned, while Key's mouth was wide open. 

"Why does he want to meet you, Yoon Ji ?" Taemin looked at her, eagerly waiting for an answer.

*So cute! Is he jelly.. Wait nope. I wanted to forget my feelings for him!* Yoon Ji told herself and smiled at Taemin,"We both want to meet each other so why not?" And continued walking.

"Whaaaaat," Taemin's jaw dropped slowly, his heart sank a little. She has Taemin, so why does she want to meet up with Minho?

Key closed his mouth and a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter