Chapter 9.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter nine.

 

After school Yoon Ji didn't go home with Taemin like usually. She said bye to Taemin and (after much whining from Taemin) went somewhere with Minho. So Taemin had to go home by himself.

 

"They're so mean!" he mumbled and kicked a stone on the ground,*I bet they're having fun now! And here I am; walking home alone!*

*They act like a couple!* he frowned with a pout.

Then he stopped,"Oh my gosh... what if..?!"


"No, no, no!" he told himself,"She can't! I would know then! Besides, Minho isn't even her type."


He began walking again and was almost home,"They're just friends, pfft."


He rolled his eyes and smiled,*I bet Yoon Ji can hear my whining already. She would hit the back of my head lightly and laugh at me.* he pouted,*But noooo, now she is with Minho hyung!*


"You want her to spend more time with you, right?"

"Uh?" he stopped and  turned to see the old lady, who always sat on the bench in front of the building where the apartments were.

"Oh.. Ahjumma, we never talked before, I think..." Taemin awkwardly scratched his head.


"No, we didn't. But I always see you and that girl walking in and out the building." she explained and patted the place next to her on the bench for Taemin to sit down. He did.

"At first I thought you two are a couple, a really cute couple." she smiled at him,"Then I heard how she said that you two are only best friends and nothing more."

"That's right! She is my one and only best friend." Taemin nodded happily.


"Ouh, such things can always change." the lady sighed,"I know what I'm talking about, boy."

"But what do you want to tell me? Do you think Yoon Ji distracts herself from me?" Taemin panicked,"Omo! She is on a date with Minho hyung now! And she texts with him and Key hyung and who knows who else! What do I do!?"


The lady frowned with a smile,"I'm just saying, best friends between a boy and a girl can be complicated. Do you know what I mean?" she winked at him.

He blinked with a frown
The lady sighed,"You're lucky that you're a cute boy, or else I would've slapped you. Well, you should go home now. And think much before you do stupid things, okay?"

Taemin stood up,"Okay, ahjumma, if you say so."


"Do I really look that old..?" The old lady mumbled to herself.

And before Taemin disappeared inside the building, he laughed,"Yes, Ahjumma!"

 

 

 

"Wow, it's like I'm still hearing Taemin's whining..." Yoon Ji mumbled with a frown and shivered,"Scary..."

"Hm?" Minho looked at her then laughed,"I thought you want to forget him, haha!"

They're sitting in a fast food restaurant. Minho tried his best to let her like other boys, but no she liked no one of them, now they're here.


She sighed and titled her head from side to side with a diva-ish grimace,"I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter