Chapter 16.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16

 


"I think this was really unexpected." Minho nodded to himself. 

Key rolled his eyes, agreeing,"Who would have known."

"Childhood friends." Taemin shook his head with a pissed of face.

To clear this up, those three, Key, Minho and Taemin, are all sitting on the couch, while Yoon Ji, Onew and Jonghyun were sitting in a circle having fun with Kai and Sulli.


"Wait, aren't you part of the childhood circle, too? Onew and Jonghyun just met them for the first time!" Key frowned at Taemin; Key, Taemin and Yoon Ji had been friends since they were in elementary school, some time later they had met Minho, Jonghyun and Onew. But Minho, Jonghyun and Onew met Sulli and Kai for the first time today.


"That's so cool! I love Japan!" Jonghyun squealed. Sulli was telling him how she had picked Kai up from his traditional japanese house in Japan and how she had eaten ramyeon cooked by Kai's grandma.

"So you're a dancer, too?? Woah, you should join Taemin and Yoon Ji in practice some time!" Onew grinned, after hearing Kai say he was a dancer, too.

Taemin's eyes widenend and he butted in. I mean it; he sat down between Kai and Yoon Ji and hugged Yoon Ji,"I am so not going to allow that!"

Kai smirked,"Hmm, you're still so clingy.."

Taemin frowned,"Excuse me, but I had her first."

Yoon Ji sighed,"Uhm, guys."

Onew nudged her from her other site,"Don't worry, hehe, it's funny."

Yoon Ji sighed and nodded,"Well then.."


"Say.. did you perhaps.. become her boyfriend?" Kai raised a brow at Taemin,"Nah, you're propably just in a one-sided love thingy!" he began laughing. Onew, too. Jonghyun and Sulli were too in their own conversation.

Yoon Ji blushed madly in embarassment, looking down and hiding her face. Taemin on the other hand, he frowned even more,"Excuuuse me again, but I'm married to this woman, now excuse you."

Yoon Ji's head shot up and her jaw dropped, frowning in disbelief.


Key and Minho, who were still sitting on the couch watching the others, raised their brows in an amused manner. "Damn, sometimes I think you are really Taemin's mom." Minho commented. Key shrugged,"I'm awesome."


"Well then, excuse me. But I don't think that marriage was a both sided voluntarily 'yes'." Kai snapped his fingers and shook his head,"Oh, you're such a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter