Chapter 5

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5.

 

*How should I tell him?? Till now, I still couldn't tell him!* Yoon Ji panicked on Friday night,*Maybe I should tell him tomorrow..?*

She sat up on her bed, taking her phone and looking trough the contacts.

Without much time, she stopped on Taemin's name. A light smile came up her face, while staring at his name,"Taemin.. I try my best to not hurt you, when I finally tell you, okay?"

 

 

 

The next day was Saturday, the day when dance practice has to be. Dance practice with only Yoon Ji and Taemin. Taemin wanted it this way.

"This is perfect! I'll try to tell it him, while dance practice!!" Yoon Ji cheered for herself in front of the mirror, while waiting for Taemin,"Aigoo, Yoon Ji, you're so awesome!" She winked at her own reflection.

 

"Urgh.." she made a face,"I think not spending much time with others besides Taemin, makes me as weird as him already.."


*knock knock*

"See! When I think about the devil.. here he is." Yoon Ji sighed, grabbed her bag and went to the door and opened it. Taemin's bright smile greeted her, he wiggled his eyebrows at her,"Are you ready to.. dance??!"

"Yes, I am!! And now, let's go~!" Yoon Ji closed the door behind her and walked ahead. Taemin followed quickly, slung an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer,"Do you want to practice Troublemaker with me today?"

 

"No thanks, Taemin." Yoon Ji chuckled and rolled her eyes,*Am I blushing? I hope not..*

 

 

 

The two entered the practice room, laughing just like best friends do.

"Hwang seongsaengnim left the note here!" Yoon Ji picked up the paper, which was pasted on the wall. "A couple dance..?" she mumbled the words and her eyes widened.

Teacher Hwang. The practice room is his. And when Yoon Ji and Taemin want to use it, they have to practice the things Teacher Hwang wants to. He also looks after them sometimes to make sure that they follow the rules. He ist the dance teacher in this dance academy, some streets away from Yoon Ji's and Taemin's school.


"Urgh, I don't like Hwang. He always wants me not to come near you!" Taemin complained and sat down on the floor like a kid,"What do we have to practice this time?"

"L-Look yourself !" Yoon Ji scrumbled the paper in her hands and throw it at Taemin, clearly annoyed,*Why a couple dance?! A couple dance like that!? Why not our usual style??!*

 

"A couple dance..." Taemin read out loud.

"Yup." Yoon Ji sighed.

"How I wish I could do it with Eun Ri Noona!" Taemin smiled at the paper.

 

"Eun Ri Noona?" Yoon Ji jumped to his side and raised a brow at him,"Don't tell me you-"

"Yes! I finally know her full name! And now I can call her noona." Taemin grinned, proud of himself.

 

Yoon Ji felt her heart drop a little,"Oh.. S-She allowed you to call her that?"

"No, but I still do. She has to feel how much I love her!"  Taemin replied with a shrug.

 

Yoon Ji looked down, and couldn't speak for a moment. And also, didn't want to say something right now.

 

Suddenly Taemin stood up,"Okay! Shall we begin to practice now? I'll turn on the music, Yoon Ji-ah~!" 

 

Yoon Ji was still on the floor, her eyes glued on the floor. She tried to keep her eyes dry, so she blinked several times quickly.

Until Taemin's face appeared right in front of hers,"Do your eyes hurt?"

 

She backed away and she quickly shook her head,"N-No! Let's begin, okay?"

"Oh, okay." Taemin nodded. The music was already playing. 

 

 

 

 

"You're doing it wrong again, Yoon Ji-ah!" Taemin whined as he stopped dancing,"Why aren't you concentrating?"

*Could you concentrate in my situation, idiot?* She stopped also, and gave him a small smile,"Sorry, let's try again!"

"You're saying the same things in this past hour: Sorry, let's try again !" Taemin mimicked her in a girly voice and laughed in the end, trying to cheer up her mood. Her mood seemed either really bored about him, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter