Chapter 18.

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18

 

It was Friday and Yoon Ji told Taemin to hurry up, because today they would take Kai to the Dog Park and Sulli said they would be waiting outside the school for them. 

"Hurry, Tae!" she pulled on his arm like an excited kid,"Key comes, too, and you know how he is when someone's late!"

"Yeah yeah.." Taemin closed his locker with a sigh and turned to Yoon Ji,"We can go." She only grinned and pulled him along, out of the school building.

 

Outside the building were Sulli, Kai and Key already waiting. Key was crossing his arms over his chest and raised a brow, when they arrived in front of the three. "Almost late," he commented and went into his car. A little brown poodle appeared on the window and barked cutely. And before Kai said hello to Taemin and Yoon Ji (who were out of breath from running anyway), his eyes grew wide and full of sparkles in the moment he heard the dog and he immediately went to the closed window."Hello there! What's your name??"

"Uhm, yeah.." Sulli cleared , looking away from the amazed Kai back to Yoon Ji and Taemin,"I'll be sitting at the back." With that she went into the car from the other side, so she wouldn't bother Kai. Then Kai went in, too, happy to play with the dog.

 Taemin on the other hand had to think a little harder.. Do I go to the back so Yoon Ji won't sit next to Kai... or do I sit in the front seat where Key could bother Yoon Ji?

"Taemin, you coming?" Yoon Ji says, sitting in the front seat,"Hurry up already!"

He just made a face to himself and got into the backseat, glaring at Kai who sat next to him (in the middle seat). 

"What?" Kai innocently blinked at him,"You wanna pet him, too?"

"No, Jongin," Taemin said with a sigh and narrowed his eyes on the younger one,"I'm watching you."

So Kai mimicked his expression,"Shut up, Taemin."

Taemin stuck his tongue out at him in a childish manner. The car started driving and he accidently bit on it,"OUch! Dammit, Key hyung!" Making everyone laugh.

Key on the driver's seat the most,"Hahaha is it bleeding? I hope you know now that you shall not stuck your tongue out anymore!"

Taemin put his hands on Yoon Ji's arms from behind her,"Yoon Ji, say something!"

Her stiffled laughter, made him pout and lean back on his seat again.

 

 

"SO. MANY. DOGS." Kai's muffled voice came out of the car, his face glued on the window in awe. His friends locked him in the car without him knowing, letting one window open a little. [Taemin's reason for that idea:"So he looks like a dog himself."]

"So.. Me and Garcons will be taking a walk now, see you guys later!" Key waved and left with his puppy Garcons on the leash, the small dog barking cutely then and now. "See you later!" Yoon Ji and Sulli said, then turned to Taemin.

"So.. you said you locked him in the car for a good reason.. what is it?" Yoon Ji raised her brows in curiosity.

"I knew he would be too excited to listen so.. yeah.. Actually, I wanted us to split up.." he rubbed his neck shyly,"Like in two teams.. so it's not crowded and yeah.."

"Aww, you're so thoughtful today, Taemin oppa!" Sulli cheered,"Yoon Ji had been here many times, right? So she and Kai go together. You're good!"

Taemin's shy face disappeared and confusion and shock took him,"Yea--whait what?"

"Okay, then!" Yoon Ji opened the door for Kai to come out. He got out and grinned at Yoon Ji,"Wow wow! It's so cool here! So many dogs and so many dog owners and so many dogs having fun! I wish Janggu and Monggu could be here, too!" 

"Haha, Come on, Kai. We're splitting up and you're coming with me!" She smiled at him and laid a hand on his shoulder. His eyes grow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter