Chapter 3

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3.

 


The bell rang, classes ended for everyone except for Yoon Ji.

*Great, and now to detention.* she thought and heaved a sigh. 

 

Taemin followed her around, whining that he's willing to help her. But Yeon Ji didn't want to, so she told him instead of helping he could pick her up later. And he finally agreed to that.

 

Yeon Ji made her way to the classroom. She entered and it was empty, and the things she needs to clean the classroom where there though.

"Okay! Let's begin!" Yeon Ji put a fist in the air and began with her work.

 

 


Without Yoon Ji knowing, Mrs.Shin looked inside. The door had a little window in it, so she could see properly. 

 

Taemin on the other side, still wanted to help Yoon Ji because he felt guilty. So he came back and when he reached the classroom door, the sight of Mrs.Shin surprised him much.


"S-Shin seongsaengnim?!" he gasped.

She turned to him,"Taemin? What are you still doing here?"

"I-I wanted t-to help Yoon Ji.." he stuttered nervously,*Stop stuttering, you idiot!*

"Oh." was all Mrs.Shin said.

 

Taemin still stood awkwardly next to Mrs.Shin.

"She is really hard-working." Mrs.Shin said and looked at Taemin.

Taemin nodded with a smile and looked inside to see Yoon Ji too,"Yes, she is."


*Now he isn't stuttering anymore.* Mrs.Shin thought and smiled at him,"Are you two a couple?"

"W-What?" Taemin looked at her confused, blushing,"No! We're just friends!"


"Oh.." her smile faded a bit,"The way she looks at you.. is really-"

"We're not dating or something!" Taemin interrupted her, his face red like a tomato now.

 

"I was just saying.. I think she likes you." Mrs.Shin smiled and looked back inside,"In class, she would often glance at you, and today I knew you was the one who talked, but I wanted to see what she would do, so I said it's her fault. Instead of telling me, that I should give detention to you, she took the punishment for you."


Taemin gulped,*Yoon Ji would never like me, pfft. I think seongsaengnim is on drugs or something!*

 

"I thought you wanted to help her. Why don't you go in then?" she asked him, and pulled him out of his own world.

"A-Ah, yes!" he bowed and quickly entered the classroom.

 

Mrs.Shin shook her head with a smile,"I think he likes Yoon Ji.. They'd be a cute couple."

 

 

Yoon Ji looked up and her eyes slightly rounded,"Taemin? What are you doing here so early? I told you that I'll call you when I finish!"


Taemin grinned and grabbed the broom in her hands,"I'll help you, Yoon Ji!"

She pulled it to herself, but he didn't let go,"Taemin, could you please, uhm, take another broom then?"

 

"Wae?" Taemin innocently pouted and put his hand on her hand, still holding the broom.

She blushed and looked away,"I.. Okay, here! Take it!" She pulled her hands away.

 

Taemin frowned,"Yah~, I just wanted to help!"

*Keep down the blush, Yoon Ji!!* she said to herself in her mind and took the other broom next to the door,"I'll just take this broom. Thank you, Taemin, that you want to help."

She looked up and met eyes with Mrs.Shin trough the window of the door. Mrs.Shin smiled.

Yoon Ji's eyes widen,*Oh my god! Don't tell me she was watching!? What if she saw how I blushed because of Taemin!?*


"Yoon Ji, I'll do the rest here. It's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter