Chapter 1

Uneasy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1.

 


She stepped out her  appartment and immediately met eyes with him, like every morning. He was waiting and now he was smiling at her. 

"Yoon Jinnie~!" he beamed and gave her a tight hug.

"Taeminnie~!" She hugged him happily back.

They let each other go and he began to walk,"Let's go!"

She quickly followed him,"Yah, Taemin, slow down!"

 

 

The two walked down the hallways, talking about random things. Most of Yoon Ji's classes were with Taemin. He's like her only good friend there. The others aren't her  type of friend.


"Did you do your homework?" Yoon Ji looked at Taemin and raised a brow.

Taemin scoffed,"Did you do your homework?" Seriously, She knew he tried to be serious, but he's still smiling.

"I did. But you didn't. Am I right?" She made a face at him.  He pouted,"Yeah.."


"I knew it." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"But Yoon Ji-ah~ I was keep thinking about you~! That's why I couldn't concentrate on my homework! Blame yourself! Tsk tsk." Taemin slung an arm around her shoulder and shook his head.

"God, Taemin, please." She made a grimasse at him,"You're so dumb. As if I believe you."

"It's true!" he protested.

 

They finally reached the class room and sat down at their seats. Sure, he was her seatmate.

She ignored him and he kept it on. "Seriously Taemin, stop now!" She pushed his head away with her index finger,"Idiot~."

He pouted and, like always, pretended to be very sad about it. "Okay! I understand! Maybe you found a better best friend! You.. you cruel thing, you!" he pretended to be extremly hurt and held a hand on his chest.

 

"Yah!" She couldn't take it anymore and chuckled,"It's okay now!"

He suddenly snickered evilly, yes Taemin can snicker evilly,"Hehe.. I knew you can't resist me!"

"Yes, Taemin, yes." She sarcastically said and looked to the front. The teacher should be here already, but he wasn't.

From the corner of her eye she could see that he was making faces at her. "Stop it, Taemin." Yoon Ji said and he chuckled. *What an idiot.*

 

Suddenly the principal came in, and someone hurrying behind him. "Good mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter