Explanations and Clarifications

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

 

“Ok, Mr Choi, before we begin anything for today, I believe you need to explain something.”

“Like what?”

“What else but that night!”

Passer-bys turned around to look at them, as if curious to know more about their night.

Minho dragged her to a corner upon seeing the reactions of the passer bys.

“Miss, don’t you try to spoil my reputation. I have a name to keep okay!”

“What reputation do you have when you sleep around…” Sulli muttered to herself.

Minho raised his eyebrow as he heard her mutterings. “Oh yeah, and who slept with me?” He stared at her.

“I..didn’t know about it!” Sulli defended. “You took me when I was unaware! Damn it you ert!” She proceeded to kick him in the knees.

“Ouch!” Minho exclaimed. He raised his leg to check, but he saw that Sulli was all ready for another kick at him.

“Relax! I did nothing!” But it was too late. Sulli had kicked his other leg.

“Damn it you violent girl! I did NOTHING okay!” He switched to his other leg.

Sulli stopped her actions. Yes she was all set for another kick. “Then what were all the photos about?” Half of her wanted to believe him.

Minho saw that she had calmed down a little. He took a deep breath and began to explain.

“It was my friend who did the undressing. I just lay down beside you. I didn’t touch you or anything. It was all done by my friend.”

“WHAT! You let another person saw me… like that?” Sulli shrieked. Now he’s saying there’s a third person?

“She’s female!” Minho screamed.

“DAMN IT! What makes you think a female is okay! What about you imagine a guy stripping you?”

Minho shivered at the thought of it. Okay she’s quite right.

“No matter what, I didn’t touch you. It was all angle photography.” Minho clarified.

“It’s too ridiculous.” Sulli commented. “Why did you do that?”

“I wanted to annual the engagement, but apparently your presence screwed up everything.”

So now she’s the one at fault? Nice way of tweaking the facts Mr fiancé. Sulli thought to herself.

“I still don’t believe you.” Sulli said.

“Come on, just think about it. Why would I want to touch you or something? It’s not like you’re…” Sulli smacked him hard on the head before he could complete his sentence.

“Yahh!” He complained in pain.

“No matter what, you owe me one.” Sulli concluded. “Let’s get done for today.”

“What?” Minho appeared impatient. He was getting a little annoyed by this fiancée of his.

“Rings!” Sulli shouted into his ears and began to walk ahead. You’re not the only one annoyed okay, pshhh! Sulli thought to herself.

What a violent woman. Minho thought to himself as he followed behind her.

On the other hand, Sulli leading the way was still pondering about the issue. He didn’t sound like he’s lying or something. I guess I’ll believe in him just this time round. She mentally concluded.

But I’m not going to tell him that I believe his words. Sulli chucked to herself. This is going to be fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hihi thanks for all the support and new subscribers :)

apologise for the sudden disappearance. had to prep for exams.

anyway will be back after maybe 5 dec.

meanwhile, enjoy this really really short chapter. i promise a longer up next up :)

continue to subscribe and comment! :))