Getting Him Back: Jealousy is the Key III

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

 

HIIII all and new subscribers and readers! Thanks for supporting this fic till now omg. It's been a long journey I realise, haha.

Anyway here's another update. As usual, hope you guys enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Noona neomu yeppeo~” Taemin was humming along to the tune of some song when the female duo found him.

“Taemin!” Sulli exclaimed and was about to slap his shoulders when she heard the lethal lyrics of that song. Are noonas…really better? Something made her had such a thought.

Krystal noticed the change in Sulli’s expression. “Lee Taemin, what nonsense are you singing right now?” She slapped his shoulders on behalf of Sulli.

“Bwoh? Wahhhh! You slapped me harder than Sulli would have…” Taemin yelped in pain.

“Yahhhh just stop singing that I-don’t-know-what-is-that-song-that’s-in-your-mind.”Krystal warned.

“Whyyyyy?” Taemin whined, “It’s an awesome song! There’s this adorable maknae in their group that even I'm so straight I still love him sooooo badly…” Taemin rambled on as if the pain on his shoulders had left, “and the song is called noona neomu yeppeo or can also be called Replay…it talks about this noona that’s so damn pretty…” OHNO. Noona. That was the word that they were told to refrain from saying.

*Cough* “Lee Taemin, you’d better come here!” Krystal roared in disbelief of how idiotic her husband is.

Taemin ran away in fear.

Oh wait, everyone is here, but where’s Key? Sulli thought to herself as she saw the disappearing shadows of the newly-wed couple.

Minho stepped into some high class restaurant. A familiar figure waved to him.

He’s…Mr Kim of Locking Holdings? How could it be? Isn’t he that Key inside out?

“Hi, Choi Minho,” Key did the usual business-like greeting.

“You’re Mr…Kim?” Minho could not believe his eyes.

“Haha, well the Mr Kim you are supposed to meet is my father, but I came on his behalf. You can talk business to me as well; I know them well enough to settle a deal.” Kim replied with confidence, and was that a smirk on his face? “Kim Ki Bum by the way.” He introduced himself formally.

“Okay then, we would like to form a partnership with Locking Holdings in distributing our sale items.” Minho started the pure business conversation.

“Yes, I have read the proposal that you sent over yesterday night when I was out with a…” Key halted for a moment, “friend, I would say…” He continued. “So basically Choiison wants us Locking to provide 1000 of our newest product lock and keys as a simple sponsorship. I understand the intention of your side is to make use of our popularity and legendary achievement to attract more consumers, and may I say that our side’s gain would be publicising our newest products that seemed rather unacceptable in your opinion?”

“Well, the part about publicising is right, and I would like to correct that we have never thought of seeing your newest products as unacceptable. Furthermore, just an addition in case you have missed it out, we would be acknowledging your company on our new consumer bags.” Minho replied.

“Sounds good, guess we can just sign it here.” Key replied and smiled.

“Nice, I like straightforward guys.” Minho commended. He then took out the contract which Key signed on after looking through all the terms in the contract.

“Happy partnership.” Key shook Minho’s hands.

“So the business part is done. I guess you do have some personal talk with me?” Key inquired.

“Totally,” Minho changed his tone to one with slightly darker aura. “How did you get close with Ssul?” He probed.

“We are schoolmates. Schoolmates that became closer…and who knows, it might venture into something more than just…friends?” Key spited Minho in his words.

“Yah! She’s my fiancée!” Minho exclaimed as he stood up from his seat in fury.

“So what? Don’t you also mess around with a girl outside? Heard that it was your ex some more.” Key retorted in absolute confidence.

“She told you?” Minho asked. Then as if something came into his mind, “Wait, was all the happenings all along an act put up by the both of you? The purposely spiting me thing…”

Key smirked. “I see that you are smart enough to realise that on your own. Pretty much so, but I guess things have gone a little haywire on our side though…” He replied.

“What do you mean?” Minho asked further.

“I fell in love with her, for real.” Key replied, and he seemed to be slowing down his speed to make sure that Minho savoured the sentence fully.

How could he? How could he? HOW COULD HE? Knowing that she’s already engaged to ME, and openly profess his love, openly talks about stealing her away from me…

*Knock knock*

Yuri enters his office.

Minho seems to really have…a problem with a key… she thought to herself. This is the nth paper that was scribbled messily with the usual same word: KEY.

Yet Minho seemed to be exceptionally emotionally affected whenever she talks about key. As if that key has got a grudge with him. I mean, isn’t it just another key? Though a tiny part of her was actually jealous of that key, Yuri could not deny. Even an unanimated object garners more of his attention compared to me. She thought to herself.

She placed the cup of coffee on his desk and left the room, Minho being totally oblivious to her entrance and exit.

“You know what, you are not even worthy to be considered my rival.” Key harped on, “I don’t think I would lose to someone who is undecided on his own feelings.”

“What undecided?” Minho retorted.

“Not undecided? You…and that noona of yours…” He uttered each word carefully.

“We are just...!” Minho wanted to explain but realise he could not. After all, Key was right. He was undecided.

“You’d better get your facts right, or else, you will definitely lose against me.” Key warned.

Get my facts right? How do I, within such a short period of time? Minho thought to himself.

Just then, he was awakened by a commotion outside.

He opened the door to see Yuri slapping an officer in the face.

“What happened?” Minho thundered.

“This woman was trying to seduce me, so when I refused, she slapped me in the face.” The officer spoke out.

“No!” Yuri defended. “He was being all touchy with me in the pantry and even tried to…tear off my clothes…” A tear trickled down her soft cheek, “so I ran my way out, and slapped…”

Minho carefully scrutinised his secretary. Her clothes, were rather wrecked, some layers of cloth dangling from the main shirt.

“Who are you?” Minho stared at the officer, “you don’t look like people from our office.”

Minho’s boggling eyes scared him out of his life, so he stuttered, “cou-rier… ser-vice…”

“Get out now!” Minho shouted. The guy scurried away.

“Thanks…Minho…” More tears trickled down Yuri’s cheeks as she ran into Minho’s embrace.

“Thanks as well, Yuri.” He lightly pulled her away. For helping me see the light.

“Key!” Krystal pulled him to some corner as soon as Key came into their view.

“Hey Sulli, do you think something’s going on between the two of them?” Taemin whined at the side.

“Lee Taemin, you are jealous right?” Sulli laughed as she replied.

“Why…why would I?” Taemin retorted in panic, “Who am I? The world’s greatest player Lee Taemin! Why would I be jealous?” Because the one targeted is my wife?

After some moments, the duo returned.

“Yah, Jung Krystal, what secrets do you have with him?” Taemin probed.

“Mmm…come with me and I’ll tell you…” Krystal replied and pulled Taemin to the other end of the canteen, leaving Sulli and Key alone.

“Key, don’t you think Krystal’s being weird lately?” Sulli asked.

“Ssul,” Key started, calling her by her other name, “I have something to tell you.”

...

“Oppa!” That was the very first word Minho heard when he stepped into their house. Oppa? Since when did she have a brother?

 “Arasseo, see you tomorrow!”

What tomorrow? She’s meeting this very suspicious oppa tomorrow?

“Yahh stop being so mushy, I’m not giving you a goodnight kiss!”

WHAT GOODNIGHT KISS?

“Choi Sulli!” Minho interrupted her phone conversation.

“Bwoh!” Sulli dropped her phone in fright, at the same time accidentally clicked on the “speaker” button.

“Ssul! Just a goodbye kiss, pretty please?” The pleading voice was heard over the phone.

If he didn’t recognise that voice wrongly, it definitely belonged to that KEY.

“Yahhh! I said no goodbye kiss!” Sulli continued to talk from her position since it was on “speaker” mode.

“Ssul..” Key continued to call her name from the other end of the speaker.

The very first thing Minho wanted to do was to end the conversation, which he did.

“Why?” Sulli asked, obviously referring to the ending of their conversation.

“Choi Sulli, why are you openly flirting with another person?” Minho replied with yet another question.

“Yah! Don’t think I don’t mind when I don’t talk about it. You and…your Yuri noona…” Sulli replied, “So why can’t I with Key?” She retorted.

You’d better get your facts right, or else, you will definitely lose against me.

I finally got it, but did I lose? Minho thought to himself.

____________________________________________________

So it's Kim Ki Bum and not Kim Heechul! Grats to Tulipa and Pepperflakes for getting it right! :D

And yeap Tulipa's reasoning is also my obvious hint. Locking Holdings. Plus familiar figure.

And hahaha I hope you guys are curious of what Key exactly told her in the canteen and why is Sulli acting so lovey dovey with Key over the phone XD

To be continued :D Oh and this fic is finally ending soon! So excited haha!