Getting Him Back: Jealousy is the Key II

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

WOW. Hi new subscribers and readers! Thanks for all the support! :D

@hafizaz: Haha I like honest guy. Because he's honest I will make Sulli go back to him. Whoops, I mean make him go back to Sulli. Or whichever XD And yes Key with posh pink car XD
@ajengwoo: HIHI XD Hope you find this interesting then :D
@wee0406: Thanks for finding it interesting! Hmm I'm not so sure about the extent of Key's involvement. Because till now all we see is from a 3rd person POV, that is, he's a good friend that volunteers to help Sulli, and he does like Sulli, but as a friend or something more, that is still uncertain XD
@chocwenz: Heehee here is jealous Minho LOL

And in case if you are wondering why am I updating like so frequently nowadays, I just wanted to type out the ideas that came into my head so randomly before they got lost in my overwhelming pool of random weird thoughts.

Lastly, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who the heck is that person, and what have Ssul been doing with him the past few hours? Minho thought to himself as he paced around the living room in circles.

Okay okay, I guess most of you here wouldn’t be on my side anymore, hoping that someone better goes off and elope with Ssul, but hey! No matter what business I have with Yuri, Ssul is undeniable my formally acknowledged fiancée! So what is she seriously doing with that Key person outside till…such wee hours? Minho somewhat had a monologue with…you readers out here?

Just then, he heard the sound of a posh car braking. Instincts told him that it is Ssul, so he ran out of the door immediately, out of concern? Out of worry? Out of love? Who knows… but the thing is, he just ran out, without bothering to even shut the door behind him.

And wow, what a sight to behold. Did he seriously just witness this very familiar looking guy kissing his fiancée on the cheek? Okay some of you may just defend for her by saying it’s just on the cheeks which is pretty common in let’s say…American nations? But still, it’s A FREAKING KISS! Minho had a silent war inside his head.

Doesn’t she know how to push him away? Like what if he did it on the lips instead? She would just let him kiss her? That doesn’t make sense much? Or did she not mind the kiss at all? But why would she when she was all reluctant about skinship towards ME initially? Or does she like him? Or is she just being overfriendly? ARGHHHH CHOI SULLI WHAT ARE YOU DOING??! Thousands of thoughts ran through Minho’s head and finally ended up with a slightly overdone mental struggle.

He took huge strides towards her and the third party. I mean, who wouldn’t? After seeing your fiancée acting so close and whatsoever towards another guy… and it was just nice that she was setting her foot out of that irritable coloured car.

“Minho?” Sulli called his name in shock. Never would she have thought that he would be waiting for her outside the house.

“Yah Choi Sulli, we need to talk.” Minho replied in a slightly annoyed tone.

It’s working, isn’t it? She instinctively turned back to wave at Key as he drove away, somewhat to express her thanks to him as well.

But that was definitely misinterpreted by Minho that she’s more concerned about bidding goodbye to the third party rather than facing his conversation. So he takes priority before me? Minho thought to himself and that annoyance towards that Key increased tenfold.

They finally returned to their House of the Choi.

*Cough* “Choi Sulli, where have you been all night? Why aren’t you picking up my calls?” Minho started the interrogation.

“Remember, if he asks you what happened during the hours and why you’re not picking his call just bluff it over with something vague. Remember; make it vague, so that his imaginations can run wild.”

Damn it Key, you didn’t give me examples that I could use! Now, how do I come up with excuses that are vague?

“Erhm…we were just settling some stuff somewhere…” The vaguest of the vague answer; it should pretty much elicit that wild imagination effect? Sulli thought to herself.

“What stuff?” Minho probed further, “what is so important that you take till past 12 to settle and even ignoring all my calls?”

“Personal stuff,” She thought for a moment, “things that the fiancé should not know.” She added shortly after.

AISHHH this is driving me crazy! Minho thought to himself. She’s just like throwing me a piece of riddle and all the hints are just not helping.

“Oh, and I’m tired. I’m going to my room.” Sulli informed.

HUH WHAT? She’s running away SO FAST?

“I’m coming with you!” Minho exclaimed immediately, though yes they still slept in separate beds even after that day of love affirmation, because they wanted to leave the best till their day of marriage; or maybe because Minho feared that he could not resist temptations.

“Why? I’m going back to MY room.” Sulli repeated her words.

DAMN! Minho thought to himself. He could only continue things tomorrow.

But the next morning was not pleasant either, for that striking pink car came into his view again. He smelt that the third party is definitely up to nothing good. So he quickly got out of his room, only to find Sulli ready to leave the house and enter the pink car.

“Yah yah Choi Sulli!” Minho called out her name hoping that she would probably just stop in her tracks and he could probably, just tug her as far as possible away from that demonic pink car and that whoever inside.

“Huh? Minho, if there anything let’s leave it till tonight.” Sulli replied casually, not stopping her movements. So Minho’s plan sort of failed.

“You will be back before 12, right?” Minho asked.

Sulli smiled back. “We’ll see.”

WHAT? Is that a more polite way in saying NO?

“Yah yah Choi Sulli!” He exclaimed even louder but Sulli had already stepped into that irksome pink car, totally ignoring the fact that her beloved fiancé was calling out for her.

And what did the pink car do? Just sped off, like so immediately…Brilliant, just so brilliant. Then again, it would never be helping as long as it is the third party inside the car. Minho sighed to himself.

“Hey Key, what was…yesterday night all about?” Sulli inquired while slightly shy in mentioning it.

“Oh, you mean the kiss near the cheeks?” Key brought in the topic so casually, “I saw him watching, so I decided to just play a prank on him.” He laughed.

“What? He saw? Omo, what if he misunderstands? KEYYYYY! Why didn’t you tell me?” Sulli screamed inside the car in frustration.

“Yah yah! Relax! It will help in our plan. Trust me, I’m Almighty Key!” Key replied.

“Hmm…okay…and what is this sudden text in the early morning? Did you know how shocked I was when you said that you would be fetching me to school in the morning?” Sulli continued.

“HAH! If you were shocked then he would be soooooo freaked out to death!” Key replied with a laugh. “Trust me. This is part of the plan.”

2. Let the NG pick Her up at Her house with Him watching it happen
Note: Should He try to keep her, She should insist on leaving with the NG.

Minho sat into his office, half dazed.

Like ever since last night, things have been going really haywire. Did someone seriously put a curse on me or something? Minho thought to himself.

*Knock knock*

“Come in,” Minho instructed.

Yuri entered the room.

“Mr Choi, later at 1pm you have an appointment with Mr Kim of Locking Holdings and at 3pm you have to grace the ceremony of Choiison’s 4th Official Branch…” Yuri informed him of his upcoming schedule.

“Mmm…okay…” Minho replied, though his heart is not really focussed on listening.

“Erhm…Minho?” Yuri politely asked.

“Mmm…” Minho replied, obviously not realising her question.

Yuri waved a hand in front of his eyes, repeating her calls for Minho. Moments later then he returned to reality.

“Erhm, yes?” Minho questioned in puzzlement, as if the one acting weird was her and not him.

“Minho, are you alright?” She asked, and then eyeing the piece of badly scribbled paper on his desk, “did you lose a key or something?”

“What? What key?” Minho snapped back upon hearing the sensitive word.

Yuri paused for a moment then replied, “Erhm…it’s just that you keep scribbling the word key on the paper so I thought you lost a key or something? Or you need a key or something? Is there anything troubling you about the key? I mean as your secretary I can help if you need to find a key…” Yuri rambled on, as much as possible trying to offer her help. She knew that Minho can become rather stubborn if he meets an obstacle, so as a friend, secretary and maybe as a noona she wanted to help.

Minho was starting to have a headache when Yuri kept repeating that word. But it was also this continuous flooding of key that made him recall something: who that damn KEY is.

“Hey, Sulli, so you have found your friend?” Key asked out of kind intention.

“Mm…” Sulli nodded. “Thanks so much, Key.” She smiled.

He even remembered that it was that fateful biking incident.

AND HOW SHE INTRODUCED HIM AS A FRIEND ONLY!

Oh damn! How did they become…so close? I thought he was just a passer-by? And as he recalled the incident further more memories returned…

“Did he try to hit on you?” Minho questioned.

Sulli laughed. “What if he did?” She replied while moving closer to Minho.

“So…did you get touched by his heroic act?” Minho asked.

DAMN! She must have been so touched by his act! I mean, she’s like such a fangirl and usually fangirls will go swooning over some dramatic heroic act no? Which was just nice that the KEY got credited for.

This is definitely not good, if that key was really up to something on his sleeves.

“Minho? So what’s about that key?” Yuri asked once again.

“It’s nothing, Yuri.” Minho replied.

“Mmm okay, if you insist so. But if you need a lending ear, I’m always here, as a friend, a secretary, a noona, or even as someone that still cares for you.” She replied hoping to provide some form of comfort.

“Ssul! How did yesterday go? Was he jealous? Was he worried? Gosh did he confront Key?” Krystal bombarded Sulli with questions the moment she stepped into the lecture theatre.

“HAHAHAHAH! Krystal, how do you expect Sulli to answer all your questions at one go?” Taemin laughed at his wife.

“Shut up, Lee Taemin. It’s girls’ talk now. Shoo off!” Krystal glared back at him and pulled Sulli away from him.

“Hey! Wait for me! I can dress up like a girl you know? People always say that I’m like one of the prettiest boy alive, whoops, I mean girl when I put on a wig and everything…” Taemin rambled on while running after the duo.

“Yah Taemin, what are you doing?” Key interrupted him from behind.

“Key hyung! This Krystal is bringing Sulli away from meeeee! I wanted to know what happened yesterday as well!” Taemin whined to Key.

“Pabo yah! I’m also involved in it. I can tell you everything.” Key replied with an I-cannot-believe-this look.

“Krystal! I don’t think he’s catching up.” Sulli called out.

Krystal took a look behind and then stopped in her tracks.

*Huff* *Puff*

“Krystal, did we really need to hide it from Taemin?” Sulli asked, still lost in the happenings before that.

“Huh? Oh, not really. I was just pissed when he laughed at me.” Krystal replied, and then continued, “So Ssul, tell me your awesome story!” Krystal went excited at the thought of it.

So Sulli told her everything.

“Wow! This is so damn cool! I bet he’s sooooo green right now. HAHAHAHAHA!” Krystal commented.

“Hmm…but Krystal, sometimes I think that it’s rather…overboard…” Sulli is pretty much a more reserved person. She isn’t that type that would openly… mess with another guy?

“It’s not! HAHA oh my, this sounds like such a drama~” Krystal laughed along. “Ssul, I think you can add a few more tricks to this plan…”

Krystal’s Tips in Getting Him Back

1. Be cold to Him

“Krystal, I already feels bad neglecting him, and now you want me to be cold to him?”

“Trust me. I’m Almighty Krystal.” Krystal winked.

“Yah! You think you’re Key?” Sulli retorted pretending to be angry.

The duo laughed together.

Minho stepped into some high class restaurant. A familiar figure waved to him.

He’s…Mr Kim of Locking Holdings?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So who is this Mr Kim? HAHAHAHA it should be rather obvious LOL :D Hope you have enjoyed!
And personally I'm loving Taemin's character. I think he's cute and funny. HAHA. Just a personal opinion :D