Getting Him Back: Jealousy is the Key I

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

 

@beautifulstrangerr: great guess here! HAHA XD
@wonderstruck13: Mmm...because I have nothing to write about? KIDDING XD It's because I wanted to give them a test. It just doesnt sound realistic if the love is really without much obstacle, not to mention the lack of competitor from Chapter 1 to 16 :D
@agengwoo: HAHA Yuri will disturb their marriage life, or else it would not be fun to include her here XD
@cassy_0508: WOW what a rant! HAHA. Hmm the idea of Yuri actually came into my head long before that Hot Dance, just so nice that when I wanted her to appear the timing is soooo right XD Oh and I also like Yuri in SNSD actually. She's pretty and pretty cool. HAHA :D
@ditha1709: Yeap! To make you realise that you really love someone...you need to face obstacles first. That's exactly my idea behind this incident :D It will be not only on Minho's side, but also on Sulli's side.
@hafizaz: Hmmm a HIM? Well I don't really have an ex for Sulli, but Key is going to be rather important in this incident XD
@simplesilence_: Hmm not really boys, but more of exxxxxxxx in general XD
@bananali: heehee thanks for appreciating my slight attempt in making Yuri interesting with the not straight happening XD

Heh thanks everyone and welcome new subscribers!
I bet you guys were hoping for more sweet moments between Minsul ever since the NY Special Chapter, so yeap apologises for not making it happen ><
Anyway, glad that you're accepting the idea of Yuri's role in this fic as well as subsequently, Key will be a Key figure in this incident.
And yeap the involvement of Krystal and Taemin as well as Key helps to build up a friends base for Sulli to cope with all the happenings later on.
And more characters might appear later on, though I will not be sure of their extent of involvement.
Anyway, the title chapter is supposed to be a pun XD
And lastly, hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She was lost in her thoughts as she wandered around the school.

“Sulli…” Minho called her name, not in the usual Ssul affectionate manner.

“Mmm?” Sulli replied as she sat on the couch as per normal, still downing herself in the world of TTBY.

Minho looked at the TV screen. Mmm…he finally knew his name. That guy that she had been ogling at is called Kang Tae Jun.

“Sulli, what if, I like someone else other than you, like how you like this Kang Tae Jun?” He openly asked. Perhaps she wouldn’t really mind that after all, he thought to himself, perhaps she would just understand.

Sulli turned and laughed at him. “Yahh Choi Minho, stop being jealous of him. He’s not REAL, but you are. I can still see the difference. Don’t think I’m just another fangirl that dreams of him being a reality.” She replied with a tinge of teasing.

“But Sulli yah…she’s back. And I think…”

She bumped into someone halfway through her thoughts, and it sort of brought her back to reality.

“I’m sorry…” Sulli apologised.

“Yahhh what the fish…eh it’s you Sulli!” Key was really going to scold more vulgarity at the person until he saw that it was Sulli.

“Oh, Key…” Sulli replied half-heartedly.

“Hey! Where’re you going? The lecture theatre is over there!” Key tugged her arm just when she was going off in the opposite direction.

“Mmm…thanks.” Sulli thought for a moment and replied.

“Anything’s wrong? Did your possessive fiancé got jealous again?” Key asked out of concern. However Sulli made no reply. Then Key continued, “I knew that he’s the kind of guy that totally wishes to keep his woman inside some kind of cage so that only he can see her. It’s pretty sick isn’t it?” Key continued his monologue while making short laughs at the criticism he made at Minho.

Just then, Sulli stopped in her tracks. She turned towards Key.

“Key, he does love me right?” Sulli questioned. She badly needed affirmation from someone that it was not just her own wishful thinking.

“Who? Your fiancé? He loves you to death. Don’t worry.” Key replied with a why-are-you-asking-me-lame-questions look and continued to walk.

This time, it was Sulli that tugged his arm. He turned back.

“But he loves her as well.” Her eyes were b with tears. Key knew that something must have had happened.

“But Sulli yah…she’s back. And I think…” Minho stopped in his words.

“Think?” Sulli prayed that what was in her mind would not come true.

“I think I still love her.” Minho admitted.

“What about me?” Sulli probed further. Despite her prayers what she feared still came true.

“I think I love you too.” Minho looked at her into the eyes.

But why does she feel that the intensity of love actually differed? Like as if, she was just here in-place-of-her, and that since she’s now back for him, what about her?

“What is this?” Krystal was the first to exclaim after hearing her story. “How can he love two people at the same time?”, then she thought for a moment and nudged Taemin.

 “Hmm…since you’re probably the one most familiar with this kind of happenings amongst us, you should probably…say something?” She told him.

“I don’t love two people at the same time!” Taemin defended Krystal’s accusations. “But…hmm...I believe that there’s only one person in his heart, just that he isn’t aware of it now, because of distractions.” He continued.

“See, the player knows best.” Krystal commented and glared at Taemin.

“But I fear that when he realise that he only loves one of us, it is not me.” Sulli replied.

“Don’t worry. You’re definitely in his heart.” Key commented. “We just need to make him know that for himself.”

“How?” Sulli asked, along with Krystal and Taemin.

“Mmm…remember what I said about your fiancé?” Key turned towards Sulli.

“I only remember you repeating that he’s possessive…” Sulli replied.

“That’s the key.” Key replied while snapping his fingers.

Almighty Key’s 10 Steps to Getting Him Back:

1. Make him jealous
2. Make him jealous
3. Make him jealous
4. Make him jealous
5. Make him jealous
6. Make him jealous
7. Make him jealous
8. Make him jealous
9. Make him jealous
10. Make him jealous

“Yah Key, that’s not helping if all 10 steps talk about the same thing.” Krystal commented when Key announced his plan.

“*Cough* Krystal Jung, are you judging me right now?” It was beechy Key mode now.

Krystal faked a smile. “Please continue, Master Key.”

“So…since jealousy is the key to everything…” Key continued.

Almighty Key’s 100 Ways to Make Him Jealous:

1. Let the New Guy (NG) drive Her back, and make sure that He sees it

“But Key, he usually returns back later than me…”

“Then we’ll just hang around in school until late night.” Key replied.

“Wait, who will be the new guy?” Krystal asked the most important question.

“Mmm…Taemin, are you able to help me?” Sulli inquired. Since Key is already providing such a great help, I can’t really bother him further right? She thought to herself.

“Erhm…” Taemin hesitated for a moment.

“Taemin is not his match.” Key cut in.

“Why?” Now Taemin is obviously displeased with the kind of remark Key made.

“Simple. Because you’re the world’s greatest playboy, no one, even her fiancé, will take you seriously. Plus he knows you.” Key explained.

“Yahh who told you I’m the world’s greatest playboy?” Taemin whined like a kid.

Key simply pointed at the two girls.

“Arghhhh!” Taemin stormed off in displeasure. What else could he do when one of them is supposedly his wife and the other his childhood friend who knows him best?

“So…Key, you’re willing to help me?” Sulli asked.

“Mm…yes, at a cost.” Key replied.

“What cost?” Sulli stared at him.

“Hmm…I have not thought about it yet.” Key replied with a laugh.

“Alright,” Sulli laughed along. I mean, Key wouldn’t ask for anything ridiculous right? She thought to herself. Would he?

Why isn’t she back yet? Minho thought to himself. Let’s say, the clock is already approaching 12, and where is she? I don’t remember her lessons ending so late?

He flipped out his phone. He had been trying to call her since 8pm…and each time, no one picks up the call. Nevertheless, he dialled her number again.

“Don’t pick it up.” Key instructed.

1. Let the New Guy (NG) drive Her back, and make sure that He sees it
Note: Should He call, She should not receive the call

“But it’s already going 12, he might be worried.” Sulli commented.

“That’s the whole idea. Make him worry and then, poof! You appear with a guy beside you. Anyone would get jealous.” Key explained.

“Mmm…” Sulli replied, her eyes struggling to stay open while seated inside Key’s posh pink car.

Key smiled to himself as he stared at her innocent face. What am I getting myself into? He thought to himself.

The ringing stopped, and then started again. Key smirked a little before reaching over to Sulli’s side to pick up her phone. And yes Sulli is already much in her dreamland.

Bonus effect: when NG picks up the phone after repeated dialling on behalf on Her

“Hello…” Key tried to sound normal.

He was stunned when he heard a male’s voice. So he looked at the screen in his phone. “Ssul” The phone stated. It is really her number.

“Who are you?”He asked.

“Mmm…Key.” The person replied.

Key? He thought to himself. This name somehow rings a bell…but I just don’t remember where…

“Where is she?” Minho continued to ask, ignoring all the discomfort brought to him when he first heard his name.

“Oh, she’d fallen asleep in my car. Don’t worry. We’ll be back in…an hour’s time.” Key replied causally.

An hour’s time? Are you kidding me? It’s already freaking 12 right now! Minho screamed in his head.

“No, bring her back NOW!” Minho shouted to the other end.

*Click*

Key hung up the call. This is irritating. He thought to himself and placed the phone back to where he had found it.

He sat in his seat as the car halted to a stop at a junction away from her house. Now, we just need to wait for an hour more… he thought.

Sulli had a dream. Wait, would it be more appropriate to call it a nightmare?

She saw Minho, and a seemingly devilish person beside him.

“Minho…” She called his name.

Minho turned around and was about to see her when the devil stood in front of Minho, blocking his view of her.

They seemed to be talking…and afterwards Minho just turned around to leave, with the devil person beside him.

“Minho!” She shouted his name, but it was as if he could not hear her.

A tear trickled down her cheeks. She never knew that she loved him so badly, until this moment.

Just then, an angel came towards her, handing her a handkerchief

She turned around and took it from his hands, and then wiped off the tear on her cheek.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.” The angel replied with a smile, and then continued, “Maybe you should forget him.”

“I cannot…there are so many of our memories…they are all so precious…so etched in me…” She replied, her fingers fidgeting at the fear of losing him.

Key saw her fingers fidgeting. Was she having a nightmare? She trembled even more. Common sense told Key to take hold of her hands as a form of comfort.

Her breathing slowed down, as if feeling more secure. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

“Omo, Key,” she saw his face the moment her eyes scanned the surroundings.

He smiled. “Are you okay?”

She thought of her dream/nightmare. Is it trying to tell her something? If it is, what is it trying to say?

Dreams are the opposite of reality, or
Dreams usually unravel the greatest fear in you, which usually comes true?

She had no idea, so she replied a “perhaps”.