House of the Choi III

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

 

Hi new readers and subscribers :D

And hi everyone who has been supporting this fic and sooooo wants Sulli to break the pact XD

Well, here's part III, glad to hear that you're loving the House of the Choi Series :D hope this is fine as well, though i would say this is more like a chapter for me to cameo some characters XD

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

House of the Choi: 10 rules to follow

1. Never invite any non-Choi into the family.
2. Never pounce onto Choi Jinri/Choi Minho
3. Never have any close contact with Choi Jinri/Choi Minho, not even a hug
4. Never kiss Choi Jinri/Choi Minho. Not even accidental ones
5. Never enter the bathroom when Choi Jinri/Choi Minho is inside
Violation of any of the rules will result in dire consequences.
(P.S: the last 5 are still not fixed yet)

Choi Jinri             Choi Minho
Choi Jinri                                 Choi Minho

*Ding dong!*

Minho went to open the door.

“Hyung!” He exclaimed in surprise.

“Minho! Gosh you got engaged earlier than me!” Si Won replied in a teasing tone.

“I know right. I was shocked as well.” Minho replied, sounding really down.

“Haha Minho, you’re still as humorous as ever.” Si Won responded.

No Hyung, I’m serious. I’m still in shock. Minho thought to himself. He sighed silently.

The girl standing beside Si Won nudged him. He turned to look at her. She passed him the gift.

“Oh yes Minho look I was so careless. This is our present for you, to compensate for not being able to attend your engagement dinner.” Minho took the gift politely.

“Thanks Hyung! Come in and have a seat.” Minho smiled and welcomed them in.

This moment, Sulli came over and pulled Minho to the side.

“Yah, Choi Minho, you violated our House of the Choi rules.” Sulli said as-a-matter-of-fact.

“Which one? They didn’t even touch you!” Minho retorted, his mind flying to all the retarded rules that Sulli had set, like no kissing, no entering the bathroom. Like who would seriously be so lame and do all that?

“Rule number one.” Sulli replied, trying to hide the smirk in her face.

OH .

WAIT.

“Hyung’s called Choi Si Won, so he’s a Choi.” Minho replied, returning her smirk with another.

“Fine, what about the lady over there? They are still not married right?” Sulli continued.

OH .

“She’s…she’s a Choi as well.” Minho lied through his teeth.

And of course being the brilliant Sulli, she saw through his attempt to lie. With Minho being rather obvious when he keep shifting his eyes as he replied her. A state of uneasiness, she interpreted it as.

“Oh, so it doesn’t matter if I ask her personally?” Sulli replied, a slight smirk on her face. She was going to make him accept the defeat.

“No!” Minho pulled her back in anxiety. However, perhaps he was too strong, his pull was slightly hard and Sulli fell into his embrace.

No…not this kind of scene again… Sulli thought to herself. She was once again in close proximity with Minho, that kind of closeness when you can hear each other’s breath and that kind of closeness that can be closed off once you lean towards the other…

“Choi…Choi Minho! You ert what are you trying to do now?” Sulli exclaimed.

Si Won and his partner turned towards them immediately.

“Yah! I’m not a ert!” He covered immediately. Can she not call him a ert in front of a hyung that he respects a lot? Minho sighed. This Choi Sulli, seriously…

Si Won’s gaze turned towards them.

“Nice engagement.” He mouthed to Minho.

“As if,” Minho mouthed back to him. Si Won chuckled. Kids nowadays…

“Let go of me!” Sulli mouthed with all the voice she could muster.

“Okay, promise not to say anything like ‘ert’.” Sulli nodded. Of course she would listen to him, she has just got another thing over him. Minho released his grip on her as well as his hand over .

“Choi Minho, you just violated another of our House of the Choi rules.” Sulli informed.

“What?” Minho asked back.

“Close contact.” Sulli replied with a smile.

OH .

But he would not admit to it so easily.

“You mean the close contact? Come on that’s not even close contact.” Minho explained.

“How is that not close contact? We were just inches away, no, centimetres away.”

“Yes but that is not close enough…” Minho replied.

“How close does it have to be then?” Sulli crossed her arm.

“Choi Jinri, move forward…forward…envelope yourself around me… yes that’s close contact!” Minho smiled happily.

“Oh…so that’s…”

OH .

Pabo Choi Jinri.

“Yes Pabo Choi Jinri, you just did a close contact towards me.” Minho whispered into her ears as if hearing her thoughts.

 “You tricked me into just now!” Sulli accused, pointing her finger at him.

“When did I?” Minho feigned innocence.

“You wanted me to demo what close contact was for you!” She exclaimed in realization.

“But did I point a gun at you and insisted? You did it voluntarily!” Minho replied, a smile forming on his face. This girl is really easily tricked.

“Well you didn’t… But still, you tricked me! You stupid Choi Minho!” Sulli was about to whack on his shoulders.

“Choi Jinri, if you call me stupid, then you’re obviously worse than stupid, since I managed to trick you…” Minho continued, trying to run away from Sulli after making his comment.

“I knew it! You tricked me!” Sulli ran after him.

Minho ran into one of the rooms and soon, he was cornered.

“Alright, why not we revoke this rule? It doesn’t make sense in the first place.” Minho suggested as Sulli came closer to him.

“This is unfair. You tricked me into violating the rule!” Sulli argued, pointing her finger at him once again.

“Hahahaha…” Minho laughed in his position. He couldn’t believe that she would really demonstrate ‘close contact’ with him. Was she not thinking? Or was she really that innocent?

 “Fine, cross it out!” Sulli agreed. Since I still have an upper hand over him, she thought to herself, the girl in the living room.

3. Never have any close contact with Choi Jinri/Choi Minho, not even a hug

Just when Minho was feeling rather victorious for being able to turn the situation around, Sulli was already walking towards the girl that Si Won brought along.

OH NO.

Pabo Choi Minho, why did you revoke that rule, you could have had an upper hand over her. Now it’s all gone.

Minho ran towards them as well, just nice to hear Sulli starting the conversation.

“Unnie, may I know your name?” Sulli asked politely.

*THUMP THUMP* Minho could hear his heart beating louder.

“Sure. I’m Choi Sooyoung.” The girl smiled back at Sulli.

PHEW!

Minho cleared his throat and put on a smug face, “See, I told you so, Choi Jinri,” pretending that he knew her name all along.

FINE. CHOI MINHO. YOU WIN. Sulli walked back to her room with a look of displeasure.

Minho softly said to Sooyoung, “thanks for being a fellow Choi.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA how is it? So no one breaks the pact yet! Hmm guess you will have to wait for the next chapter. Till then! :D

(hope you guys don't feel cheated or anything :)

ps: so this chapter was created to remove the rule that is obstructing all the progress, as well as cameo the 2 Chois. haha