House of the Choi II

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

 

Hi all thanks for the responses towards the previous chapter :D Glad that you all enjoyed the slight humour and skinship :D

Here is another chapter, slightly more skinship and a bit of humour (hope you catch the humour)

@ajengwoo: yeap here's the next level of skinship :)

@minsul_droidoflov: hihi haha yes i sense your excitement in the comments XD See if this chapter fulfills your excitement XD

@wonderstruck13: hey thanks for the love, hope that love can stay haha :D

And finally, hope you enjoy this chapter as well :) _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho found some bottled drink in the fridge.

“Just nice, I’m so damn thirsty early in the morning.” Minho told himself and proceeded to gulp down the entire bottle, although he felt that the drink was slightly burning his throat in an unexplained manner.

“Are we really going to do this?” One Mrs Choi questioned.

The other Mrs Choi slowly took off the label from the vodka and placed the bottle inside the fridge.

“Trust me, we all need an occasional accident to enhance their feelings~” the other Mrs Choi replied.

When they are done, bottles of unlabelled vodka were placed inside the fridge.

And yes, by the time you have read finish the segment that revealed what the unknown drink was, Minho was already much drunk and face reddened from the over-intake of hard liquor.

He knew he badly needed a sleep, or something to wake himself out of the dizziness. He staggered his way back into their room, colliding into Sulli who was a distance away from the room. Then again Minho was too heavy for Sulli to go against and so both of them re-entered the room once more.

“Yahh, Choi Minho!” Sulli exclaimed desperately as she was pushed against her will. “Yahh Choi..!!!” They fell back onto the bed once more, in a more intimate position than when they just woke up: he was lying above her, and his breath was heavy. It was then Sulli saw that his face was abnormally red.

“Yah Choi Minho, what happened to…!!!”

Minho only knew that there was someone being really noisy in front of him. Without thinking, he attempted to shut her up using his mouth.

Sulli’s eyes widened.

He felt the person in front of him silent down. He released his mouth on hers.

“Choi Minho you…!!!”

Sadly, once he released his mouth the person in front of him starting to shout again. He had no choice but to close his mouth over hers again.

What is this? Choi Minho you not only kissed me once, but twice?! These were the thoughts running through Sulli’s mind.

Then she saw Minho fall unconscious on her. She quickly pushed him aside with all the energy she had.

What is this! What a way to begin the early morning, as if she had not enough ‘incidents’ to bother her from when she just woke up. I need to clean my mind, as well as this pair of lips! She mentally decided.

Thankfully, she saw the luggage in the living room. Great! Now I have something to change into.

Doctor (yeah) What is this? (haha)
I’m out of breath (yeah) and I have a fever (oh)
I can’t speak (yeah) in my ears are ding dong ding dong
My eyes are blinded (a-ha) My head is spinning

Minho was awakened by someone singing, though he was still not over his drunken state.

The beat is getting faster
It’s beating louder more and more
I’ve already gone past the limit
I’m in shock, e-electric shock

Who’s in shock? The tiny bit of mind that was still working in Minho’s head interpreted the sentence as someone needing help. Well, that cannot be blamed, since Minho is still rather…drunk.

Yet the problem comes when he staggered towards the direction of the voice, aka the bathroom.

And you may think that it should be alright, since Sulli would have locked the door during her bath.

But what if the lock was (just nice) faulty?

*Click*

Sulli thought she hasn’t heard it wrongly. That was obviously a clicking sound coming from nearby. But how did the door get unlocked? Sulli stopped in her bath and wrapped herself with a towel. She then cautiously went to the door.

And in barged a familiar figure.

“Choi Minho! Why are you…!!!” Once again before Sulli could even finish her sentence Minho had caught onto her.

“Don’t be in shock *burp* Superman is here! *burp*” Minho managed an incoherent sentence and falls on Sulli once again, pushing her against the wall while supporting Minho on the ground.

“Yah! Yah! Choi Minho!” Sulli exclaimed.

What kind of unlucky day this is! Sulli complained as she tried to carry Minho to the bed. But he was seriously just too heavy for her. When she finally got to the bed she pushed Minho onto it, but forgetting to release her grip on him. As a result she fell onto the bed along with him. Her towel was unknotted along the way and it fell out.

“Wow…” Minho exclaimed using his remaining consciousness. He then fell back into a slumber.

OH MY GOD! Did he see it? Sulli went into a panic state as she wrapped herself up in the towel once again.

Minho finally woke up. It was already past noon.

“Why am I here?” Minho muttered to himself. He thought he was supposed to be at the kitchen picking out some drink.

Ahhh…my head hurts. He staggered to the living room, where Sulli was watching television.

“Morning,” He greeted.

Sulli eyed him with a suspicious look.

“Yah, my head hurts. Did you hit me when I was asleep or something?” Minho continued.

Sulli stood up from her seat. “Yahh! I wished I could kill you!” She exclaimed.

Wow. What’s with her harsh tone? Minho thought to himself. And why is she looking at me with eyes that could almost devour me?

“What’s wrong with you?” Minho asked.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that question? What’s wrong with you?” Sulli shouted back at him.

Minho thought for a moment, “Nothing’s wrong with me. Just that my head hurts.” He complained.

“Right, hope that your headache kills you!” Sulli retorted.

“Yah, Choi Jinri, I did nothing to you, why are you acting like you want to kill me?” Minho replied.

“You kissed me twice, and saw my…. And you said you did nothing to me?” Sulli roared in anger, wielding a knife from her side.

“Wait a minute. I kissed you twice? Since when did I? Why don’t I have any impression of it?”

“Yah! How can you forget about that?” Sulli replied. Then again, she thought to herself, it’s good that he doesn’t remember a single thing, though it means that she would be at a disadvantage in this situation.

“Fine, tell me what happened. I see if I recall a thing or two.” Minho complied.

“Nevermind, don’t think about it. Don’t ever try thinking about it.” Sulli warned, wielding her knife higher up at him.

What a weird person. Minho thought to himself. Firstly she blames me for forgetting about it, and now she doesn’t want me to think about it.

“Oh yes, sign this.” Sulli whipped out a paper from her other hand.

Minho walked towards her and took the paper.

House of the Choi: 10 rules to follow

1. Never invite any non-Choi into the family.
2. Never pounce onto Choi Jinri
3. Never have any close contact with Choi Jinri, not even a hug

4. Never kiss Choi Jinri. Not even accidental ones
5. Never enter the bathroom when Choi Jinri is inside
Violation of any of the rules will result in dire consequences.

“Where are the other 5 rules?” Minho questioned.

“I have not thought about it yet.” Jinri’s curt reply.

“Yah! What is this? Never pounce onto Choi Jinri? Why would I?”

She remembered the moment he barged into the bathroom and pushed her against the wall.

“If you wouldn’t, then it wouldn’t be a problem to sign it.” Jinri replied.

“But signing it would appear as if I did pounce on you!” Minho argued.

“Just sign it!”

“No way! That is equivalent to destroying my reputation.”

“Choi Minho!”

“Choi Jinri!”

Aish! DAMN. How do I convince him to sign this? “Fine! Add in your name. I will not pounce onto you.” Sulli gave in.

“And what is this? Never have any close contact with you, not even a hug. Yah! You took part in that hug as well!”

“Fine, then just add your name. Never have any close contact with Choi Jinri/Minho.”

Minho nodded and added that additional phrase.

“Yah! Your rules are all so unacceptable. Never kiss Choi Jinri, not even accidental ones. I’m just going to add my name in here as well.”

“Never enter the bathroom when Choi Jinri is inside.” Minho read the last sentence. “Yahh you really see me as a ert? Deciding on all the weird rules,” Minho complained. “I’m just going to add my name in here as well. Aishh…”

Only if he knew the truth, then maybe he would not think the same way.

He returned the signed sheet to her.

And so they had a pact like this.

But what if…someone broke the pact?