Family Dinner (Xmas Edition)

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

Hi everyone! Thanks for enjoying the story and humour in the previous chapter :D

Yup Sulli loves Tae Jun (at least so in my fic XD)

And yes A-MI-GO was selected intentionally XD

and the song at the back was Romantic by SHINee as well, I totally love this song :D

Anyway, here is a Christmas Edition especially for you all :D Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“It really feels good to be sitting here this Christmas Eve,” one Mrs Choi commented.

“Exactly my point, look at our Minho and Jinri, they are finally engaged!” the other Mrs Choi complemented.

Minho and Sulli sat beside each other on the long dining table.

“Minho, why not take a few dishes for your fiancée,” Mr Choi commented.

“Sure sure, appa,” Minho replied and proceeded to bring a portion of the fried egg to Sulli’s plate.

Sulli thanked him simply.

“Aigoo…Jinri, shouldn’t you reciprocate?” Mrs Choi lamented.

“Ahh, sure, omma.” Sulli replied and was about to bring a portion of the vegetables to Minho’s plate when her mother stopped her.

“Not this way, Jinri. This is too normal.” Mrs Choi continued.

“Yah, yeobo, what are you up to again?” Mr Choi nudged his wife beside him.

“Aigoo…yeobo, we should always help them create ~moments~.” Mrs Choi replied with a wink.

“I agree with Mrs Choi!” The other Mrs Choi complemented.

“Yeobo!” The other Mr Choi patted his wife’s shoulders.

“Aiyo, yeobo, trust us.” Mrs Choi replied her husband.

What’s with all the “yeobo” callings? Gosh it’s grossing me out. Sulli thought to herself. She turned to look at Minho who was trying to hide a laugh from all the adults’ interactions.

“Eh Choi Minho, why are you laughing?” Sulli inquired.

“Don’t you think it’s interesting…the way they interact with one another?” Minho replied turning towards her and gave a smile.

“True…but all the yeobo is killing me. They just have to be so affectionate in front of us.” Sulli complained.

Minho chuckled. “Well, for us guys it’s really warming to have someone calling us yeobo.” Minho commented.

“But imagine this, me calling you ~yeobo~,” Sulli imitated what one would call the kind of girl that acts around guys, purposely raising her pitch slightly higher and acting all loving and darling.

“Choi Jinri, that style totally doesn’t suit you,” Minho commented and laughed.

“Yah yah!” Sulli retorted in displeasure.

“Okay fine. Just don’t do it again, PLEASE.” Minho pleaded.

Sulli pouted.

“Aigoo…stop pouting. You look uglier when you pout.” Minho turned towards her and poked her cheeks.

“CHOI MINHO!” Sulli exclaimed. The 4 parents turned towards her in shock.

“Omo, darling, are you alright?” Sulli’s omma inquired.

“Nothing’s wrong, omma.” Sulli replied with a fake smile.

The 4 parents continued their talk.

“Choi Jinri, I was just kidding, don’t be angry~” Minho cajoled. He poked her cheeks once again.

Seeing no reaction from Sulli, “You look so damn pretty when you pout, like an angel!” Minho exaggerated his words.

“Yah Choi Minho, why does it feel like sarcasm instead?” Sulli turned towards him once again folding her arms together.

He laughed. “Mianhae~ don’t be angry with me…” He coaxed while nudging her.

Who could resist Minho’s aegyo? Not Sulli. She smiled along.

“Fine, I forgive you once!” Sulli commented.

He smiled along.

“Aigooo…our newly engaged couple is so sweet,” One Mrs Choi said.

“Oh yes speaking of that, Jinri shouldn’t you reward our Minho for grabbing some dishes for you?” The other Mrs Choi continued.

“Oh yes of course our Jinri should do that, come on just give Minho a kiss.”

Did her very own omma just suggest a KISS?

Both of them turned towards each other instinctively.

“Aigoo, they are so anxious that they turn towards each other so immediately.” One comment was heard.

Wait that is definitely NOT a response of being anxious or excited! Sulli screamed inside her head. PARENTS ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. She told herself.

“Omma, we’re shy,” Sulli pretended to be embarrassed.

“Aigo, silly kid. What’s there to be shy about? Even we do that in broad daylight.” One omma replied and proceeded to kiss her husband. The other omma followed so and continued, “See, we have done it, now it’s your turn.”

LOOKS LIKE THERE’S NO WAY TO TURN THIS DOWN.

*Cough* “Choi Minho. Close your eyes.” Sulli instructed.

“Aigoo our Jinri likes to play mysterious,” one omma commented.

Omma, I’m NOT trying to create the mystery mood or anything, oh goodness…PARENTS. Sulli thought to herself.

“Bwoh?” Minho stared back at her.

“Just close your eyes!” Sulli repeated her words.

“Why should I? Your lips just have to appear at my lips and that’s it. Why should I close my eyes?” Minho argued.

STUPID CHOI MINHO! Sulli screamed inside her head.

FINE!

“OKAY!” She sighed, and inched closer towards Minho.

He saw her closing the distance between them, and what is that pulsating feeling in his heart right now?

He kept blinking as if not knowing how to react to this situation, his breathing suddenly became irregular, and he kept shunning away from her gaze.

“WAIT!” He exclaimed all of a sudden.

“I’ll…I’ll close my eyes first.” Minho shut his eyes. What is that damn feeling that’s engulfing me when I see her coming closer? He thought while his eyes were shut.

Though he could not see his surroundings, he was still very acutely aware of her breath coming closer towards him.

One second, two second… he slowly counted, trying to calm himself down.

Time seemed to pass so slow this very moment.

And finally, their lips touched.

And then he felt her bounce away from him immediately.

He opened his eyes once again, feeling the remaining of her scent, and her lips on his.

Their gaze met. She blinked repeatedly, as if not knowing how to react.

He stood up from his seat immediately.

“Minho, where are you going?” One Mr Choi asked.

“Err…To settle some large business.” He casually replied and entered the toilet.

He placed down the lids of the toilet bowl and sat on it.

His palm reached for his chest, where the heart resides.

It was thumping so madly fast.

Could it be? That I’ve fallen for her, fallen for that Choi Jinri?

He erased that thought immediately. How could it be possible? She’s just been annoying me so badly ever since we first met. Ever since…

His mind ran back to their story… when they first met at the shopping mall, the ridiculous couple rings, the engagement photos, their engagement process…

And their first night together on the same bed…

And when he got drunk…

Yes, he remembered everything the night he carried her back to her room, when he was inching closer to her to pull that strand of hair to her side. And oh yes, when she barged into my room and accused me of being . Aish that girl…

He recalled how he accidentally pushed her onto their bed, how he stupidly tried to shut her up using his lips…and he could not deny that it felt good, her lips on his. Even just now, it felt good, though her lips only stayed for probably less than a second.

And how he barged into her bathroom because the door was just so nice, faulty at that moment…

No wonder she came up with all the 5 rules when he woke up once again. He thought and chuckled to himself. That Choi Jinri, she even warned me to not try and remember what happened between us.

But ottoke? I remembered all.

And probably it was all that that made me act so differently in front of her.

Then again, Minho erased all the thoughts in his mind; it’s probably because it had been so long since I was in so close contact with a girl.

Ever since she left, he reminded himself.

Aniya! Choi Minho, stop thinking about her.

He shook his head and left the toilet.

“Choi Minho, did you flush the toilet?” Sulli asked cautiously when he re-seated himself on the chair.

“What? Why should I?” Minho replied.

“WHY SHOULD YOU?! Choi Minho! Isn’t it basic hygiene to flush a toilet after you have used it?” Sulli roared in disbelief.

“Oh yes!” Minho exclaimed when he realised that he had used “a large business” as an excuse.

And he couldn’t say that he actually did NOTHING inside the toilet, or else they would be probing about what he was doing inside there.

“Well, I’ll…I’ll go and flush now.” He replied.

Tough luck, Choi Minho, now they think you’re some really gross person who doesn’t flush a toilet after usage, especially when you told them you’re going to do some BIG business. He thought to himself.

And yes, he heard his parents repeating “Sorry”, probably on behalf of his ridiculous behaviour.

He sighed.

When he re-returned to his seat, everyone was eyeing him with those sceptical looks.

How did a Christmas Eve dinner turn out this way?

He sighed more.

__________________

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D