House of the Choi IV

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

Hihi! This update is earlier to make up for the like-a-con-chapter previously haha XD

Finally in this chapter Sulli breaks the pact, as expected.

atikah87 & bananali : haha nope no pact is cancelled here.

hafizaz: haha thanks! hope that i have enough brain juice to come up with more hilarious scenes :)

wonderstruck13: haha yes here one pact is broken.

this chapter would be slight humour instead. it's not really hilarious that type.

but nevertheless, hope you guys enjoy!

and this wraps up the House of the Choi series :) Time to get back to school and work for Sulli and Minho XD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Flashes of lightning*

*BOOOM!*

*Zap!*

It was pitch darkness in the house. All electrical supply was cut off.

Sulli was halfway through her television. It was broadcasting the Korean Hana Kimi. She was in total love with the main guy, Kang Tae Jun or something.

“! Now I can’t see my Tae Jun…” Sulli whined to herself.

At least I still have my phone with me. She thought, flashing out her Samsung S3.

*Critical battery level*

OH TTT. Sulli thought to herself. This is not good. She’s very afraid of the dark.

Better run to my room before the battery dies off.

She ran towards the corridor of doors. Just when she was in the middle of the many doors, her phone died on her.

Now, which room is her room?

“A-MI-GO! A-MI-“

 *Zap*

Minho was halfway through his pull up exercises when the bad weather cut off the music that he had been blasting in the room.

Tough luck here, he thought to himself. He cautiously let go of the bar drilled at the top of the room and landed to the ground.

Good thing that I can estimate the distance so that I don’t fall to the ground in such darkness.

It was too dark that he could not even find his phone.

*Creak* He heard a sound.

But he was in no mood to bother about the source of the sound.

Sulli touched her way into a room.

The door opened. And she stepped in, feeling the touch of the room.

This should be the bed… she touched at the right side of the room. Yup there was a bed.

At the end of the room should be a wardrobe… yup she felt it as well.

Okay I’m in the right room. Sulli let down her guard and climbed onto the bed. Better off to stay in my room in such darkness than to wander around the house. Who knows if I might bang into that Choi Minho. Sulli thought to herself. She shifted herself into position on the King sized bed and began to close her eyes.

Same thoughts that Minho had as well, better to spend the darkness in the bed.

Good thing I’m already in my room, Minho thought to himself. That Choi Jinri must be having a hard time finding her room. He laughed inwardly at the thought of her scrambling to find her room. The last he saw her, she was laughing at the Korean Drama she was watching, To the Beautiful You or something.

He got into his bed as well, and he tossed around in it until he met a pair of eyes.

She opened her eyes when she felt a great force pressing against the bed, and then she saw the eyes.

Could it be?

“Choi Minho!”

“Choi Jinri!” Both of them exclaimed at the same time.

“Why are you in my room?” Both continued to ask the other.

“Yah! Choi Jinri, this is my room. I was inside here before the blackout occurred.” Minho made his stand.

Pabo Jinri. You entered the wrong room!

“Ahh, mianhae. I’ll get out of here now…” Jinri tried to climb her way out of the bed, but she tripped at the bedsheets and fell flat on top of Minho.

Widened eyes met, and Sulli pressed against Minho to push herself further away from him, only to feel a pair of…s?

“Choi Minho why are you ?” Sulli exclaimed in shock, pushing herself harder away from him.

? He was ? He didn’t even know that? He thought for a moment.

“Choi Jinri, this is called topless. NOT !” He argued.

“It’s the same!” Sulli continued to shout.

“NOT THE SAME!” Minho argued.

“How can you? When you know that there’s a female in the house!” Sulli tried to argue her way through.

“Yah! I was in my room! It’s you that entered my room so abruptly!” Minho retorted. “I would have dressed up if you had told me that you would be entering into my room without any notice.” Minho continued a tinge of sarcasm in his reply.

“Fine, I’ll get ou-“ She slipped on the bed sheet and she fell again, her entire body in close contact with Minho, her hands grabbing onto Minho for support.

Thank god our lips didn’t crash together like last time. Sulli thought to herself.

*Click*

All the electric supply came back, especially the lighting.

“A-MI-GO!” The song that Minho was blasting earlier continued to play.

Sulli found herself in a weird position. As if she was pouncing onto Minho.

“Choi Jinri! You have violated our House of the Choi rule.” Minho reminded her, a slight grin on his face.

“Yahh…that was an accident.” Sulli replied.

“So you admitted that you really pounced onto me?” Minho pressed further.

“But it was just an accident!” Sulli pouted.

“Choi Jinri. Pouting will not work on me. So finally, our Choi Jinri is the one to first break the pact.” Minho said in a casual tone.

“Fine, what punishment you want to elicit on me?” Sulli asked.

“I will tell you when I have decided.” Minho smiled and left the room.

Aish! Choi Sulli ah Choi Sulli, why did you enter the wrong room? Why did you trip on the bed sheet? Why did you… aish! Why did things become this way? He was supposed to violate the rules first!

Sulli collapsed onto the bed with annoyance.

How I wish I could just sleep now and forget about everything.

And she did.

“A-MI-GO!” The song continued to play in Minho’s room.

When Minho returned to his room after grabbing a snack, he was surprised to find Sulli lying on his King sized bed.

“Bwoh?” He exclaimed in a rather soft tone. Thus Sulli was not awakened.

Aish! This girl… he thought to himself and stepped closer to the bed.

He examined her for the first time. She gives off the peaceful vibe when she’s sleeping, he thought to himself.

He saw a strand of her hair lying across her face. Sulli was scratching her face at a nearby position, but that itch seemed to remain.

Minho bent down to slide the strand of her at the side of her ear, closing the distance between him and her.

Suddenly, some images flashed across his mind.

His eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at her once again.

He picked her up lightly in bridal style and headed to her room.

Upon reaching her room, he placed her gently on her bed and placed a blanket over her.

“Guess this is for me to make up for all the happenings between us.” He muttered to himself.

And, I will never touch that suspicious drink item in the fridge again. Minho promised to himself.

“Still I have romantic in my heart~” the music continued to play in the other room.