8th(Didn't know what to name this chapter XD)

It started with a fan letter.

Zelo's POV

Ughhh.. I shouldn't have left her yesterday. What if she ran away from home? How am I supposed to find her then?! PABO JUNHONG!

I hit my head out of frustration. After I left yesterday, I walked back to the dorm and the hyungs were all pumped up and kept asking me about her. But I didn't say anything and just went to change and flopped onto my bed. But I kept having nightmares about her saying she hates me for leaving her like that and stuff.

I got up from bed and head out of the dorm immediately. I couldn't wait to see her again. Who wouldn't, right?

I ran faster than lightning and reached her place in a split second. I rang her doorbell again and again until I heard someone coming out. 

"OPPA!" my girl ran from the door and opened the gate and hugged me.

MinJee's POV

I finished packing my toiletries with the help of Omma. She looked sad to see me leave her but at the same time glad that I'm happy. 

DING! DING! DING! Someone rang our doorbell and by the sound of the inpatient rings, I immediately knew who it is. I ran downstairs and out the door to be relieved that Zelo didn't give up on me. 

"OPPA!" I yelled and ran to hug him, although the stupid gate was blocking my path. 

"Omma and appa gave me permission!!!" I shouted in his ears while jumping up and down. "MWO?! REALLY?!" Zelo pushed me away to face me. "Nae, oppa~" I said and the tips of his lips were stretching so wide I thought it would rip.

"YAAAY!" he hugged me again and cheered.

"Uh.. Oppa.. Why are you in your PJs?" I shyly asked. He was wearing a matched Transformers shirt and trousers which seems like pajamas. "What are you talking about? I'm not wearing- Owh.." he let go of me again and looked at his shirt and scratching the back of his head. "I guess I was just too excited.." he smiled sheepishly.

"Aigoo~ Oppa! I miss you too!" I ruffled his hair but he was too tall so I had to tip forward to do so. 

"Heheh.. So I guess me and hyungs will pick you up later?" he asked me. "Sure, oppa~" I smiled. "Okay! I'll go tell hyungs! Bye! See you later!!" Zelo waved to me as he walked backwards and soon out of my sight.

Zelo's POV

"Assa!!! I get to see her EVERYDAY now!!" I skipped to the dorm, not caring that people was staring at me weirdly. 

When I got to the dorm, I barged into the kitchen where everyone was having breakfast and all of them were stunned. "What happened, Zelo-yah? Why do you look so happy?!" DaeHyun hyung asked me while munching down his bread and sitting on the counter. "SHE'S GONNA LIVE WITH US!" I yelled loudly, I guess I was too overwhelmed. "Y-YOU MEAN THE MINJEE GIRL?!" YoungJae hyung almost choked on his food. I nodded until my neck was sore. "MWO?! THAT'S AMAZING, JUNHONG-AH!!!" HimChan hyung ruffled my hair. "BUT DON'T COME CRYING TO ME REGRETTING THIS AFTER I STEAL HER FROM YOU!" he continued while looking snobbish. "HYUNG!" I chased him around the dorm. 

I panted after running around for like 5 minutes. "O-Oh y-yeah.. We'll.. Pick.. Her.. Up.. Later.." I said between breathes and kneeling down on my knees, clinging onto my life. "WHAT?! LATER?!" hyungs said in unison. "I better get ready! What should I wear?!" DaeHyun hyung ran into the bathroom to get ready. "Do I smell nice?" JongUp hyung revealed his neck to me telling me to sniff it. "U got a new perfume?" I said after having a wiff. "NOT PERFUME! COLOGNE!" he got mad. "What's the difference??" I grinned. "YAH!" He shouted and I chuckled. 

I can't wait for later..


SoOoOo.. How do you guys think of the story so far? PLEASE COMMENT!

THANKS FOR SUBCRIBING AND YOUR COMMENTS MADE ME SOOOO HAPPY! ^-^