Permission

It started with a fan letter.

MinJee's POV

"Omma! Appa!" I stood up and walked to the door.

"This is.. Junhong.. My.. Friend.." I said after Zelo stepped beside me. I was scared that my parents would flip out now that they witness the two of us together.. At night.

"JunHong? I've ever heard you talk about him before." Appa came in and stood beside Omma at the door.

"Well, I just met him." I clarified but after a while it seemed to make the situation worse.

"Young boy, can you go home now? We need to have a word with our daughter." Omma said, looking a bit angry. I knew my parents were civilized enough to know that they shouldn't scold me in front of anyone else or it will cause people to think badly of us.

Zelo looked guilty as he obeyed. He walked around my parents after bowing and left. 

-NEXT DAY-

"Bleeep.." The alarm rang once and I turned it off. I wasn't able to get any sleep last night because of what happened with Omma and Appa.

Flashback

"WHAT WERE THE TWO OF YOU DOING TOGETHER THIS LATE?! FURTHERMORE, HE'S SOMEONE YOU JUST MET!" Omma was giving me a lecture after Zelo left. I was sitting on the couch, hanging my head low, while Omma and Appa was standing in front of me, looking more furious than ever. I tried to reason with them but they hardly gave me time to speak even one word!

After they cooled down a bit and sat beside me, I took the chance to tell them the story on my behalf.

"So.. Can I?" I asked innocently after telling them about Zelo wanting me to stay with him and the boys.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU LIVING WITH 6 BOYS?!" this time, it was appa who yelled at me. I couldn't hold back my tears and they flowed continuously.

"But Appa-" I spoke up but stopped when he continued his yelling. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran upstairs to my bedroom. "I HATE YOU! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!" I screamed and slammed the door shut. I flopped onto my bed and cried into my pillow.

End of flashback

"Honey?" Omma knocked my locked door gently. She sounded more calm than last night. 

I looked at my alarm clock. 9 a.m. Omma should be at work already.

"Go away." I said harshly and regretted it few seconds later.

"Come down and have breakfast, sweetie." Omma sounded sad. So, out of guilt, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and headed downstairs to have breakfast.

At the dining table, Appa was eating his pancakes quietly while Omma was sipping her coffee. Weird. Why aren't they at work?

"Ah! Come sit here, sweetheart!" Omma pulled back the chair next to her. I hesitantly took the seat. 

"MinJee.. Omma and Appa are sorry about last night. Can you forgive us?" Appa stopped eating and looked at me.

"Why aren't you at work?" I ignored his question and poked my food with a fork.

"We took the day off to help you pack." Appa smiled.

"Pack?What do you mea-Wait.. YOU MEAN YOU LET ME LIVE IN B.A.P'S DORM?!" I brightened up at his reply.

"Yes. But only if you agree to call us twice a day and stay AWAY from being alone with one of the boys, okay?" Omma said.

"NAE! OF COURSE, OMMA , APPA! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I hugged Omma then Appa and ran up to my room to get started on packing.


A/N

Mianhae, readers, for not updating in such a LONG time! >.<

Follow @Zelo4ever on twitter! (I'm Admin Alea~) 

Saranghae, everyone!