6TH

It started with a fan letter.

MinJee's POV

His words stunned me. What? He wants me to live with him at the dorm?! B.A.P'S DORM?!

 

"Huh?" I arched an eyebrow at him.

"Maybe I should leave the two of you alone to settle your businesses. Bye!" Suzy had witnessed the whole thing and felt a bit left out and thinking she was the third-wheel, she speed-walked to the door and turned to me while pumping her fist into the air, mouthing "Fighting!" before she left. I kinda felt guilty, I mentally noted to myself to apologize to her later.

My eyes cringed at the guilt. Suddenly, I saw a hand waving in front of my face, I snapped out of my daze and turned to look at Zelo again. My thoughts are now focusing on what Zelo proposed earlier.

"Well, er.. Lately hyungs and I have been reeeeeeeeally uninspired." he hesitantly said. "And I was thinking you would be great for the job.. You know.. Inspiring us or something." he said as if he was making it up as he goes. I sighed. Even though what he says is CLEARLY a lie, but this is a GOLDEN opportunity!! I AM a BABY, right? Not all BABYs can get the chance to live with them!

"Are you sure I'm allowed to?" I pretended to believe his words.

"Yep~" he flashed his signature smile.

"But I have to ask my parents first.." I hung my head low, thinking it would be IMPOSSIBLE for them to agree.

"So you're saying YES?!" he jumped up and down while holding my hands.

"Er.. Sure." I bit my bottom lip from squealing at his cuteness. "But I don't think my parents will allow it." he immediately stopped and looked at me sadly. "Waaaaaaaae?!" he started kicking the ground and threw a tantrum, not letting go of my hands at all.

"They're a bit.. Strict." I said. 

"I think I can fix that!" he assured me and moved his hands to grab me by my upper-arm. "Take me to them~" he grinned and I started to be suspicious of his weird behavior. 

"They're at work. If you want to meet them you'll just have to wait till they get home." I said. My parents usually come home very late at night because of their work so I rarely get to see them. Even in the weekends, they will be at work as well. Lucky for me, I can do whatever I want because they wouldn't be around, but sometimes I get lonely and miss them a lot.

"Okay.." he flopped back onto the couch and grabbed the remote on the coffee table. "Sit with me." he patted the spot next to him and I took the seat shyly. Even though this is my house, I feel really uncomfortable knowing that there is a stranger here. Well not exactly a stranger, he's my bias, but I still don't know him, the REAL him. He may turn out to be a erted guy and I would be vulnerable if I am too trusting.

He the TV and wrapped his arm around me. "What do you wanna watch, MinJee?" he pulled me closer. "Anything." I blushed. he chuckled and switched channels to watch Conan.

We watched TV for hours non-stop, show after show. As we watched, our relationship became a lot more closer. He would crack jokes and I would burst out in laughter and sometimes he would ask me to give him food and if I don't want to, he would tickle me until I give up.

"Zelo-yah! Why do you always call me 'MinJee'? I'm your noona, you know?!" you stated as you shared a bucket of popcorn with him while watching a comedy movie.

"Jinjja? U look like you're WAY younger than me." he teased you. You hit his arm playfully.

"YAH! Is that how you talk to your noona?" you scolded him a bit.

"So, you want me to call you NOONA?" he asked.

"That would be great!" you nodded. 

"Okay.. NOOOOOOOOONA~!! NOONA!!! NOONA!" he repeated the word over and over again to annoy you. You rolled your eyes and tried to ignore him. Soon enough, he stopped.

CREEK The sound of the door opening turned your attention away from the TV.

 


Sorry for not updating for days now. Jinjja mianhe~

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!