Dongsaeng's girl

It started with a fan letter.

Author's POV

After dinner the members and Minjee went back to the dorm.

"Hyuuuuuung let's play!!" Jongup jumped up and down.

"No Jonguppie~ I'm tired!" Yongguk yawned. 

"But I'm not!!" Jongup's face turned sour and he stomped his foot.

"Probably because of all the Coke you drank earlier." Youngjae walked passed him and slouched onto the couch.

"Not my fault. The chicken was too spicy!" Jongup pouted and sat next to Youngjae. 

"Yeah. Lucky for Minjee Zelo peeled off the spicy chicken skin for her. That bastard." Daehyun cursed silently.

"I just love my princess so much~" Zelo pinched your cheeks as the both of you entered the living room. 

"I love you too jagi~" you tugged on his sleeve. 

Daehyun was mentally murdering Zelo right now for being so lovey-dovey in front of him.

Youngjae the TV and all of them watched a comedy horror movie together. 

"Who in their right minds would greet a ghost? It's not like the ghost would reply and say 'I'm in your kitchen' or anything like that." Yongguk joked. Minjee giggled and glanced at the person next to her, Zelo. Zelo was sleeping on her shoulder. 

"..nie.. Minnie.." he sleep-talked. *Aaw~ He's dreaming of me?* Minjee thought as she tucked some strands of hair to the back of his ear. 

"Mickey's coming to save you." he mumbled. *WHAT?! He meant the fictional character? -_-* She scrunched her nose.

"Minjee? Can I talk to you for a bit?" Daehyun suddenly tapped her shoulder from behind. After what she had witnessed earlier that day, she had been avoiding him till now.

"Err.. Sure." she hesitantly got up and followed Daehyun to the kitchen.

Daehyun's POV

Minjee did not talk to me or even make eye contact with me ever since the incident before. I decided that there was no point in hiding the truth anymore. It's better to just get it out there and get it over with.

I was surprised she even agreed to talk with me in private. But I know well enough that I shouldn't get any wrong ideas. 

"Listen, I know you heard my confession just now at the recording studio. And yes. I do mean it." I said flatly.

"Daehyun. You do realize that I'm Zelo's girlfriend, right?" She looked at me in judgment.

"Oh trust me. I do know." I looked down.

"And yet you don't find your feelings inappropriate?" she said. *Why does she have to put it that way?!* 

I stood there in silence before she turned around to leave but I stopped her by grabbing her delicate wrist, careful not to hurt her.

"Please. Just understand that my feelings for you aren't just something to fool around with. I really love you. And I'm pretty sure that I love you more than Zelo does." I unknowingly raised my voice a little.

"Dae-" I cut her off. 

"I'm dead serious. I will do whatever it takes to make you feel the same way for me. Even if you're my dongsaeng's girl." I mean it.


I'M BAAAACK!!

Like I said a few months ago, I am really busy with school so I've been on hiatus for so long already.. TT__TT

I don't promise frequent updates but I will update every now and then. 

BD66wRbCAAE6_MD.jpg:large
 

BJuHyMGCIAAQ6St.jpg

Just a little something something to make up for my hiatus! 

P.S. My birthday's TOMORROW! Yeaaaay!!